- Text Size +

“It is possible that you might,” said Mrs Yeo, “I would be willing to give it a try, if you would be willing to at least keep an open mind about something yourself.”

 

“What would that be?” asked Roy.

 

“If I decided at some point not to continue with whatever romantic relationship had developed between us, is there at least a possibility that you might be prepared to grant me your permission to eat you too?”

 

“I guess I could think about it at the time,” said Roy.

 

“Do you know that you’re not really predisposed against it?” asked Mrs Yeo.

 

“I don’t think I am,” said Roy, “It would depend on what I wanted out of life at the time, and what I’d already had, and how you would go about the eating process. Would it involve any torture for me?”

“Of course not,” she said, reassuringly, “You’re as small as Peter, and he went down in one mouthful.”

 

“Then I’d have to let you know my answer, if you posed the question later. I definitely couldn’t say yes to being eaten now. I’d at least want some dating time with you first, and I’d like to hope that you’d be equally open to the possibility that we might stay together forever.”

 

“I am open to that possibility,” said Mrs Yeo, “So I suppose we are entering a relationship with a great deal of unknowns for both of us.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“It’s nice to be together at last, even with these limitations,” Lyndal Cartwright said, lying on her side, looking at Dirk. He stood in front of her pretty face and kissed her cheek on impulse.

 

“I think I’ve always wanted to do that,” he said.

 

“I don’t mind in the least. Can I lick you now?” she said.

 

“Yes, but if you try to close your mouth around me, I’ll run off, grab the key and take it through to my world. You’ll have a real time getting loose then.”

 

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” she said, “I want to be fully able to enjoy the day I swallow you down, not handcuffed and stuck on my side. I don’t even think I’d be able to gulp you down in this position. You wouldn’t slide down my throat, while it’s lying side on. Would you like to climb in and slide a little way along my throat and then come back out? You’d prove it to yourself then, wouldn’t you?”

 

It was an incredible thought. He considered it, the possibility of actually moving his body over her tongue and into her throat, spending a little while part way along it, and then coming back out and escaping to his own world.

 

“I’d love to,” he said at last, “But you need only sit back up, even with your hands cuffed, and you could gulp me down forever. I won’t risk that. I still want you to lick me though.”

 

He walked a little closer, and stood with his face right in front of her mouth. The front of her tongue came out and tasted his face.

 

“You know I think you’re more delicious than Garth was,” she said, “Would you be willing to take off your shirt, so I can sample some more of you?”

 

Dirk slowly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. He tied it around his waist and then felt the front of her tongue sliding all over his chest and his arms and his neck.

 

“How about your back?” she asked.

 

“I’d be off guard, unable to see to react in time, if you made any sudden moves,” he said.

 

This time she licked from his belly button right up to his forehead.

 

“You’ve really stimulated my appetite for you, Dirk.”

 

“I’d best be heading home now,” he said. If you turn around and sit up, with your back just near the tube outlet, I’ll pass the key into your hands and then leave you to free yourself.”

 

“Alright then,” she said, “Thank you, Dirk. It’s been truly fun for me.”

 

“And for me,” he said.

 

As she sat up with her back to him, her handcuffed hands were right in front of him, palms facing up. They looked so soft and white and alluring, that he wanted to enjoy the feel of being held by one of them.

 

“Miss Cartwright,” he said, “I’d like to be held by your lovely hand for a little while. Would you mind?”

 

“Not at all.”

 

“I’m throwing the key into the tube. It will stay at my world’s end of the tube, while I climb onto your hand. You may close your fingers around me gently. I’ll enjoy the feel of that. You won’t be able to get your hands anywhere near your mouth to eat me. Then I’ll jump through the tube, and bring the key back for you. Do you agree?”

 

“Yes,” she said, “Innovating thinking, little Dirk.”

 

The key was gone. He climbed gently onto her hand, and felt the rounded sections of her fingers closing around him. He was unable to move for a while, but enjoyed the touch of her hand against his body. Finally she released her grip.

 

“I’ve just realised a dangerous flaw in my plan to get you the key,” he said, “You could change positions and surprise me, while I’m fetching the key from my forest. I’ll jump through, and you can rest your hand just in front of the tube outlet. I’ll throw the key in from my end, and it will come out and land on your hand. From there you should be able to get yourself free.”

 

“Alright little Dirk. Farewell for now. I’ll look forward to your next email, although I don’t know how we’ll top this,” she said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Willy and Jenny were soon looking at real estate, until they found a property for sale, which suited all their needs. It was not too far from the forest, so that Jenny could still take him back to her world when she wanted to. It had an existing two storey mansion on it, and gardens so large, that the annexure built for Jenny’s 20 foot mode would still leave them plenty of lawns and garden space. There were tall trees all around the property as well, which would help to conceal Jenny, if she ventured outside at 20 foot tall. Their annexure took four months to build. Willy remained on his own world to supervise it. Jenny would occasionally stay nights and sleep the six hours of compulsory 20 foot size on the lawn.

 

Finally the annexure was completed, including the larger furniture. Jenny enjoyed the first chance to kiss Willy at her mere 6 foot 6 height even on her own world. She kissed him passionately at that height, until she grew to her 20 foot height, and then they enjoyed the novelty of doing it with her being that height. On the second night, she grew to her full giant size and invited him to lie on each of her shoulders in turn. He reached out with both arms to cup her shoulder as best as he could and squeeze it with all of his strength. This drove Jenny into a frenzied passion. He was her sweet tiny boy. She was his beautiful giant girl, and they now had the ability to enjoy their love in so many physical ways.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mrs Brooke Middlehyde did not know what had been going on in the meantime.

Her younger sister Swayna, still a boarder at the Girls High School, had gone actively searching the school grounds for tiny boys. She had located two Trans-D tubes. She was excited at the thought of finding a tiny teenager of her own.

She had no luck for a few weeks, and then one day she saw one. Before he could see her, she grabbed him and ran off to her dormitory.

 

“Aren’t you going to introduce yourself, little boy?” she asked, “I’m Swayna.”

 

“I’m Jerro. Are you going to keep me here forever?” he asked nervously.

 

“Not if you don’t want me to,” she said, “I was hoping you’d like to be my boyfriend.”

 

Just like that, he thought, it was a lot easier than it had seemed on his own earth.

 

“I think that would be nice,” said Jerro.

 

“They we will be seeing more of each other here,” said Swayna, “But before you commit to this relationship, I do have to warn you of something. My sister is a teacher here. When she was a boarding school girl here, she ate boys like you. She told me she would even be prepared to eat any tiny boyfriends of mine, if she caught them. So we must be very careful. I think there are others who would do the same to you. There’s a website here called www.2vore6ate.com. A number of the girls and teachers have joined it, although some like me only write about romancing tiny boys, not eating them. I vow to you right now, that I will do everything I can to keep you safe, but there is a risk. If you’d rather not take it, then I can return you to your Trans-D tube safely now, and you need never leave the safety of your own little world again.”

 

“I’d like to take the chance,” said Jerro.

 

 

Casey was becoming more and more aroused by the subsequent verses of Mrs Long’song ‘The Thin Edible Shrinking Student’. The song seemed to be dissolving the boundaries between her romance with Casey and her culinary conquests of other students. He could understand both viewpoints, and was even more relieved that she had chosen him as the one to be loved, rather than one of the ones to be eaten. Her singing continued.

 

"I'm sorry, dear Stefan, it's lovely to be with a student so friendly and young;

But you shall indeed be a dinner tonight, and a wonderful treat for my tongue.

I'll give you the romance you long for today; but you'll be on the absentee list

In classes tomorrow," she said. Mrs Robertson held Stefan closely and kissed.

 

Quite late in the day, she went into the kitchen, and left him beside some soft fruit,

And answered the phone, while he pushed the fruit off and jumped down, lest she come in pursuit.

He cushioned his fall to the floor, with the fruit, and ran out to the garden to leave.

"My teacher's a man eater," Stefan concluded, and hoped he had found a reprieve.

 

The walls which surrounded her garden were high. So he gave up his hopes to escape.

He now had to hide until nightfall, and then scale the wall, while he kept in good shape.

The flowers concealed him, but soon she came looking:- her elegant features - a threat.

"You can't get away. I shall find you and catch you and eat you. It's not over yet."

 

She cut off escape routes, and narrowed it down to the place where the petals concealed

The boy, and her fingers then brushed them aside, so that Stefan was fully revealed.

"You've been very silly to run out like this. You're still going to be eaten," she mused,

And carried him back to the kitchen, where she was relaxed with her prize, and enthused.