- Text Size +

Jenny and Willy were wondering how to solve the remaining size change problem.

 

“I think I have an idea,” said Willy, “Could you use some of your savings to buy an amount of gold, which would not be worth much on this world, but would (because of its size) be worth a fortune on my world? Then we could go back to my world, and explain my absence by saying that I went off prospecting for gold and finally found a huge deposit. I’m almost old enough to have dropped out of school anyway. We could sell it, and use the money to buy a large block of land, and build a house with two sides. One side would be two stories for people my size. The other would be a single storey with everything built in proportion to a 20 foot tall giant. I’ll say I’m doing it as a novelty. The architect can make what he will of my sanity. I’ll get a larger bed and other larger furniture made up for you as well. We’ll sleep there together each night, but only to cuddle and kiss unless we get married later, and when you grow for your six hours, I’ll just be a third of your size beside you. The two sections can be reached from each other by a seven foot high door on the ground floor of both. We’ll be fine so long as you time your 20 foot height never to be seen by anyone other than me. There might even be situations when you can get away with your full size on earth.”

 

“Willy, you’ve thought of everything,” she said.

 

It took her a few days longer to raise the gold they needed. Then they explained their plans to Jenny’s mother, who was the only family member in her confidence. They made their way to a Trans-D tube in the woods outside the giant school where they had first met, and Jenny shrank to tiny size. They both went through the tube together and emerged in the forest on Willy’s earth. Jenny grew back to 20 foot height deliberately, to save her 18 hours for later, since there was unlikely to be anyone to see them in the forest.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It took a while before Dirk was game enough to respond to Mrs Lyndal Cartwright’s challenge.

 

“Dear Lyndal,

 

It would only be I who was living dangerously, but I am as keen to be licked by your tongue as you are to taste me. I will meet you near the Tube just after 3pm tomorrow.

 

When you arrive, sit down with your back to me, dropping the key as you go, so that I can see that you have secured your hands,

 

Dirk.”

 

Lyndal agreed, and Dirk arrived at 2:45, while Lyndal was still in school. He had had to sneak out of his own school early, but did so by feigning illness. He saw Lyndal getting close. She still hadn’t put on the handcuffs!

 

“Don’t come any closer yet, or I’ll jump through the tube,” he said.

 

“I won’t,” she said, stopping, “I just couldn’t get through this thick shrubbery with my hands already cuffed. Here, catch.”

 

She threw him the key.

 

It landed just next to the Tube outlet. He tested lifting it. It was light enough for him to pick up.

 

“Thanks. Now lie down on your side with your back to me and put the handcuffs on,” he said.

 

She did so, and then edged her body closer to the tube, and rolled over.

 

 

Mrs Long’s musical saga continued, as Casey gaped into her adorable giant singing mouth:

 

She held him in front of her eye, and said, "Stefan! I just couldn't see who you were,"

Then kissed him repeatedly, making him guilty, with feelings he still had for her.

He said, "since you're married, we'd better stop kissing. At least now I won't still be forced

To go in your stomach." She answered, "My husband and I have long since been divorced.

 

Since you won't be eaten, I've things in the basket, which we could still share on a plate,

And then we'll consider this day in the mountains a chance to enjoy our first date."

She took the boy home, and he slept on the pillow beside her adorable head,

And woke up to kiss her, no longer concerned with his size, as she lay in her bed.

 

"You gave me a start, when you found me and said that you'd make me a Saturday meal,"

He said; and she smiled, and said, "I have been thinking about that myself, a great deal.

I do like you, Stefan. I think you're a brilliant inventor, and handsome and sweet;

But since you're so small and appealing, I still think you'd be a great pleasure to eat."

 

"But surely you wouldn't still do it to me, when you know I'm a boy in your class,

Whom you've come to love, yesterday, when we kissed on that rug on the green mountain grass."

She gave him a hauntingly beautiful look, as he stared back and waited in awe,

In love with his teacher, and anxious to know if her answer would be as before.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Mrs Yeo was reading in her front room (of the headmistress’s residence, on an out of bounds part of the school’s property) that afternoon, after school, oblivious to the way that Miss Cartwright and Dirk were manifesting their unique interests in each other. A teenage boy from the Boys High School found a Trans-D tube, which emerged in Mrs Yeo’s garden, only giant inches from the house. He looked through the window panes at the ground level and saw Mrs Yeo reading. She was a beautiful giant woman. He knocked on the window to get her attention.

 

Mrs Yeo looked up, walked over to the door, opened it, came out and looked down at the boy.

 

“Would you like to come inside, so that we can talk?” she asked.

 

“Yes thank you. I’m Roy,” he said.

 

“I’m Mrs Yeo. Follow me then,” she said, and led the way into the house. She sat back down on her chair, and he made himself comfortable on the carpet, looking at the way her legs hung from her skirt.

 

“The last time I saw a boy like you, I managed to get his permission to eat him,” said Mrs Yeo, “Is that likely to give you a negative opinion of me?”

 

 

The next time that Amos and Marilyn had met for their Saturday afternoon picnic in the woods, he had been despondently recalling the way Colleen had reacted to his offer to walk with her after school.

 

“You’re very quiet today,” said Marilyn.

 

He told her all that had happened with Colleen, and burst into tears.

 

“You’re fully grown up,” he sobbed, “Can you explain to me what I did wrong, so I don’t make the same mistake with the next girl?”

 

“You didn’t do anything wrong,” said Marilyn, “You’re a sweet heartsick handsome little boy, and she simply didn’t appreciate you.”

 

“But I don’t have anyone who does,” he said.

 

“Try not to think about it. At least we have each other as friends,” she said, and gave him a comforting kiss on the cheek. She lay down after a while, and let him use her shoulder as a mattress for his own comfort, while they dozed off in the mid afternoon. He awoke later to find that she was still asleep, and looked from her shoulder, over at her beautiful neck and face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Roy was certainly taken aback, but he was too keen to give her a favourable opinion of himself, to even consider any negative response to her.

 

“I guess it’s OK if you had his permission. Didn’t you think he might be worth kissing instead though?” asked Roy.

 

“We weren’t right for each other in the long term,” said Mrs Yeo.

 

“Do you think I might be right for you?” asked Roy.