- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The complexity and multiple plot lines of the original yarn will soon be developed too.

“Sure. I could come. I’d have to go to the school on my world, to get to the woods which have my end of the trans-dimensional tube. But do you mean to say that you have your own dorm room all to yourself?”

 

“Sure. Don’t they on your world?”

 

“Well I’m not a boarder, but they do usually have a few beds in one room.”

 

“That wouldn’t have left us much privacy,” she said, “I’m 13 now. I don’t want busybodies knowing my every move, especially now that I’ve met you.”

 

“I’m 10.”

 

“Ooh, a toy boy, literally!” she giggled.

 

“I guess I don’t understand the joke. Am I just like a toy doll to you?”

 

“No, silly. Toy boy is an expression for a younger boy with an older girl.”

 

“It would be nice to be in a relationship with you,” he said.

 

“Oh you’re so cute, so cute, cute, cute!” she said, wondering if he’d say the same thing after her lips had all but smothered the tiny little dear. She would wait until Saturday, before even considering attempting such a bold step.

 

Jenny would have been far more careful, when arranging dates with Willy, if she had known what had happened in the long summer December to January holidays which had just come to an end. This is what happened:

 

At the start of the summer holidays, when school had broken up in December 1978, another student from Willy’s school, aged 10, named Robin had decided to go into the school grounds on the first day of the holidays, so he could explore the out of bounds forest without being caught. He soon found and made a similar journey through the trans-dimensional tube.

 

It wasn’t long before he was seen in the school grounds by Mrs Long. She was his 30 year old dark brown haired science and maths teacher only the day before. (Little did he know that, by the end of that day, she had become a giantess and attempted to eat Sonny.) Yet now she seemed to have become a giantess. She explained to Robin that she had become a widow at the age of 29 in January 1977, had lived at the other end of the forest, explored it and found the trans-dimensional tube, briefly visited the giant school and then returned to the forest, continued her walk and come out in the prep school and later secured a teaching position there in September 1977. She had a daughter named Kirsty who had been born in January 1974.

 

By April 1978, Mrs Long had used her scientific skills to invent a growth formula and an antidote. Now she could go to the giant school and become a giantess. By November 1978, Mrs Long had managed to arrange to start teaching in the giant girls’ high school in February 1979, which would fit in nicely, as her daughter would be starting at a giant girls kindergarten which was on the way to the giant house that Mrs Long had moved into.

 

The school already had a science teacher, a divorced woman named Lyndal Cartwright. However, Mrs Long’s mention of her singing skills would make her a welcome addition to the school choir as well, and her maths teaching skills were the most important, as an aging maths teacher had just retired. The price of land was negligible in the giant world, which had a far more favourable economic structure. So Mrs Long had been able to acquire it easily by borrowing against her salary for her first few months in her new teaching position.

 

The giant girls’ high school accepted married women on its teaching staff, but tended to prefer and attract single, divorced and widowed women, who could more easily take up live in house mistress positions when necessary. So Mrs Long’s situation was very suitable. She was charmed by the boy’s friendly nature, and considered him good company, whenever they had the time to themselves. He enjoyed being with Mrs Long and would come to visit every week day during the summer holidays right up until the new year 1979 started.

 

On the first day of the new year, she hid him in her handbag, and took him to the headmistress’s home after school had broken up. She had managed to get her teaching position, by making good friends with Mrs Yeo, the headmistress.

 

Mrs Yeo was nearly 41 years old, and had medium length dark brown hair and usually wore bright red lipstick. She was also a widow, and had two daughters aged 13 and 14 who attended the school.

 

“Would you mind if I brought my daughter Kirsty over here to play with your daughters in the last week of the holidays?” asked Mrs Long.

 

Secretly concealed in her handbag, Robin listened to the discussion between the two widowed mothers.

 

“That would be nice,” said Mrs Yeo.

 

“I’m sure Kirsty will enjoy it,” said Mrs Long.

 

“Are you all ready to start your new teaching job?” asked Mrs Yeo.

 

“Yes. I’m going to rearrange the classroom a little today, but other than that, I’m sure I’m all set,” said Mrs Long.

 

Then Mrs Long, having kept Robin’s existence secret from Mrs Yeo, had taken Robin to her new classroom and put him down on a table in front of her.

 

“Alright young friend, I’m going to leave you in this room for the next few weeks,” said Mrs Long, “I’ll visit you each day and take care of all your needs, while my daughter plays in the school gardens. On the Monday of the 5th week, I shall take her to Mrs Yeo’s house, which is just up the small slope (a giant hill to you) behind the school grounds. Then I shall come and see you for a while. We’ll talk for an hour or so. Then I’ll use the staff kitchen to warm you up in the oven, so that I can take you into the school garden for a picnic lunch.”

 

He was fairly sure he knew exactly what she meant, but it was a significant shock. So he had to find out for certain, without instilling the idea in her mind himself.

 

“It’ll be the long summer holidays. So I don’t think I’ll need to be warmed up in the middle of the day. If the food’s warm enough, it’ll keep me comfortably warm during lunch,” he said.

 

“The food will certainly be warm enough,” said Mrs Long, while Robin looked on with interest, “I was merely giving you 4 ½ weeks’ notice, that I’m going to gobble you whole for my lunch. I didn’t think that you’d like me to spring it on you.”

 

He took in all that she had said in her polite courteous feminine voice. The only comforting news was in the phrase ‘gobble you whole.’

 

“It’s very sweet and lovely of you to consider my feelings like that,” he said, “and I’m glad you’d prefer to swallow me whole.”

 

“Well I don’t see any reason to hurt you in the process, and I’d like you to be alive to appreciate what’s happening to you while I’m gulping you down. I think you’re a very well behaved little boy, except for discovering my secret by going into the out of bounds forest behind my old school where I was your teacher. I’ve enjoyed our friendship a great deal, and I’m looking forward to having you in my mouth for a holiday treat.”


The way she said these menacing things was so friendly and feminine. She spoke in a way as to deliberately create a mixture of reactions in him, as she enjoyed seeing the effect this had.

 

“As pleasant as you’re able to make it, I guess I don’t want to meet with such a final outcome,” he said.

 

“I was quite sure you wouldn’t,” she said, maintaining her alluring sweet manner for him, “That’s why I have to leave you trapped in this room, high on this table. I’ll look after you, without letting you sneak away.”

 

“You must be very sure you’ll find me tasty,” he replied.

 

“Well you’re so young. You look delicious,” she said.

 

“I think that’s the most special compliment I’ve had,” he said, making her heart flutter with anticipation of eating this sweet young boy, “You could actually enjoy the taste of me, without gobbling me down.”

 

At last he had made the response that she had been keen to elicit. It was now of penultimate importance to her, that she surprised him even more, by giving him a full understanding of a giant woman’s perspective on the situation. She wanted to leave him in no doubt of what would happen to him, and give him over four weeks to contemplate it.

 

“The taste is only one part of the pleasure though,” said Mrs Long, “Another part will be having you in my mouth, with the knowledge that my life will go on unchanged, while yours will be altered forever. This includes the comparative pleasure of being better fated than you, and the control oriented pleasure of being the person to administer that final outcome. I’m glad you mentioned your reluctance to face it. I can enjoy this even more, with you being open about sharing your fears with me. It’s one of the qualities I admire in you.”