- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Five years later: May 1983…

Five years had passed since Mrs Yeo had eaten Peter.

 

 

Yvanne had broken up with Charlie at the end of the year that they had met. Charlie had thought about her plans to marry a man her own size, and guessed that he would meet someone on his own world in a few years time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amos and Marilyn had continued their Saturday afternoon meetings. She would take him into the woods for a nice picnic lunch, and they would talk happily together, filling each other in on the experiences of everyday life that they’d had in their separate worlds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

May 1983…

 

It had now been over five years, since Sonny had narrowly escaped being eaten by Mrs Long, the earth woman who had become a giant teacher in the school.

 

Sonny was now nearly 15 years old, and had never had a girlfriend. He thought back to the most exciting woman he’d ever met. It was Mrs Long. His time in her mouth had been his only physical contact with a woman at all. It was the most special time in his life. She had given him the only such pleasure and made him happy. He decided to go and make her a special offer.

 

He went to the tube, for the first time in years, and entered the giant school and made friends with a year 12 girl named Narelle. He told her of his feelings for Mrs Long, and told her what he’d like to do. He left out only that Mrs Long was from his own world and enlarged now. The girl put him into her shirt pocket, and asked Mrs Long if they could talk at the tables in the courtyard on the far side of the school.

 

“I met a tiny boy who escaped being eaten by you over five years ago, named Sonny,” said Narelle, “He told me he misses you, and that he’d love to let you recapture him, so that you can finish eating him this time. He loved his time in your mouth, and has never had a girlfriend. He’s very grateful for the one physical indulgence you afforded him back then, and wants to give you the meal you missed before.”

 

Peeking through the fibres of Narelle’s shirt pocket, Sonny watched Mrs Long’s face beaming in adoration, as her puffy cheeks shined. This time she wore no lipstick, had her hair up, wore a black skirt and matching coat, and a light blue turtle necked sweater.  

 

“I’m speechless,” said Mrs Long, “Where can I meet up with him again?”

 

“He just wants to know that you won’t be angry with him for running away before,” said Narelle.

 

“Of course not. I sounded angry that day, but I can’t blame someone for wanting to escape being eaten. If anything, I adore the little fellow for coming back.”

 

“That’s all he wanted to know,” said Narelle, and took him out of her pocket and handed him gently to Mrs Long, “I’ll leave you two to get re-acquainted.”

 

Mrs Long thanked him ecstatically, and they sat there and talked of his amorous feelings and how he admired the beauty of her every facial and hand gesture, her every movement of her lovely tongue. She picked him up and gave his cheeks giant kisses and licked him several times. She took him to the tube and left him near it.

 

“There’s a few other teachers who enjoy eating little boys like you. So wait here until I come to collect you after school. If you’re at risk of being caught by the others, just jump into the tube,” she said, “and come back when it’s safe. Lunch time only has ten minutes left.”

 

“Could I lie in your mouth for the last ten minutes?” he asked, “I can hardly wait until after school.”

 

She smiled and opened her mouth wide and placed him onto her tongue, while she sat comfortably in the bushes. When lunch ended, she took him out and left him on the ground.

 

He spent the duration of afternoon classes thinking about it all. She was 35. She’d pretty much had a decade of happy marriage and five years or so as a widow. His time was still to come. If he was eaten, he’d miss that for certain. He had to return to his own earth and try again. He jumped into the tube, and made it safely back to his own earth.

 

Mrs Long didn’t tell Casey about what had happened. That night, he seemed to have something on his mind.

 

“Is anything the matter?” she asked him, as he sat on the pillow in thought.

 

“Nothing’s wrong,” said Casey, “But I’ve been wanting to tell you something.”

 

He got up and walked closer to her.

 

“You can tell me anything,” said Mrs Long, “I’ll never break your confidence to any of the boys I catch and eat either. None of them have ever known about you, and none of the teachers or giant girls do either.

 

“I’m so completely in love with you, Mrs Long,” he said, and kissed her full shapely lower lip.

 

Mrs Long’s mouth opened wide in front of him in surprise.

 

“Have I taken advantage of your hospitality in the wrong way?” he asked.

 

“No, it’s not that, Casey. It’s just that, now that you’re an adolescent boy, I think I might be falling in love with you too,” said Mrs Long.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The internet had been invented in 1980 on the giant world. The giant girls and teachers at the school had gained more awareness of the existence of little boys from earth, and had even built a number of wireless internet ready tiny computers and placed them in waterproof plastic backpacks of a compatible size in various positions near the known trans-dimensional tubes, with cards inviting the boys to make use of them.

 

Mrs Yeo had recently found and joined a website called www.2vore6ate.com, which was full of members who read and wrote stories about eating tiny boys. Some wrote about men from a parallel earth. Others wrote about shrinking boys. There were a number of stories about teachers, probably written by teachers. Mrs Yeo wondered if women with vore desires took on teaching positions in order to approach boys they wanted to eat, although in this girls school, it was more likely that they were just fortunate enough to find the Trans-D tube to the parallel earth of smaller boys.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny finished school and went straight to work, and moved into a house of her own. Willy went through with his undertaking to leave his own earth to be with her, Jenny took Willy to her new house and let him live there while she went to work, and then she took care of him in the evenings and weekends.

They continued on, in the hope that they might find some way to alter either one of their sizes to match the others before the wedding and the honeymoon, which were still several years away, as Willy was still to turn 15.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Rochelle had finished school, and married Marcus.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two 10th grade boys from the high school decided to take a walk through the forest after school. They were named Spencer and Mo. They soon found one of the trans-dimensional tubes, and travelled into the gardens of the giant girls’ school. They found the gardens a fair bit cooler than the weather had been on their own world.

 

“This is larger than life!” said Spencer.

 

“Look at the huge girls and teachers!” said Hans.

 

“We could really be happy here,” said Spencer, “We don’t have much luck with the girls on the trains back home, but these ones would think we’re cute in comparison to their size.”

 

“Sure, but if we’re together, we’ll cramp each other’s styles,” said Hans, “Let’s split up.”

 

“OK,” said Spencer, “It’ll be every man for himself, and we can swap stories at school tomorrow.”

 

“Just remember where this tube is,” said Hans, “Or we won’t know the way home.”

 

The boys spread themselves out in the school grounds.

 

Hans was still making his way through a flowerbed, when he heard a voice above him.

 

“I’ve found one! He looks delicious.”

 

It was a 12th grade girl’s voice.

 

Hans was concerned about the word ‘delicious’. He edged away, and ducked behind plants, to avoid the girl’s approach. He saw the girl put down a tennis racquet and start to look for him.

 

“You won’t get away,” said the girl, “Kate, go around and cut him off.”

 

“Sure, Belinda.”

 

Soon the two giant 12th graders were crawling through the garden from different sides, converging on him. Either one of them had a significant advantage. Soon he was seized from behind by one of them. It was Kate.

 

“Well done! You got him. Are there more of you?” asked Belinda.

 

He didn’t answer.

 

“Squeeze him,” said the Belinda.

 

Kate squeezed him a little. It was like torture.

 

“Yes!” he cried, “I came here this afternoon, with my friend Spencer. We split up and spread out.”

 

“Well we’ve closed in,” said Belinda, “We’ll take you to our boarding house now. Who are you?”

 

“I’m Hans.”

 

They took him to one of their dormitories and put him into a cage.

 

“You can wait here, while we decide which one of us is going to eat you later, although it should probably be Kate. She was the one who caught you.”

 

“Would you like to know if you can have my permission?” asked Hans, thinking he might be able to trick them, if he could gain their trust.

 

“We’re not in the least bit interested,” said Kate, “We joined with a few other 12th year girls and formed the Secret Sisterhood of G.U.L.P.”

 

“Gulp,” said Hans, “I guess that’s straight to the point.”

 

“It’s an acronym,” said Kate, “It stands for Gobbling Up Little Persons. In our unwritten constitution, ‘Persons’ refers to ‘Boys’.”

 

The girls talked with him for a while. Then Kate took him to her dormitory and waited until every other student and live-in teacher had gone to bed. Then she turned on her bedside lamp.

 

“I’m going to gulp you down my throat, little Hans. You’ll be eaten forever, and there’s nothing you can do about it. The teachers don’t know, and you’ll never be saved or found. So there!”

 

“Can I have a kiss first?” he asked.

 

“Are you serious?” she laughed.

 

“I guess you don’t need to grant my last request.”

 

“No, it’s OK. I’ll do it. I’m just surprised you’d want a kiss from me. You do understand what I’m going to do to you.”

 

“Yes, but that’s all the more reason to be kissed by a beautiful girl, while I have my last chance for it.”

 

“You’re quite a victim,” she said, and lay down and kissed him for nearly half an hour.

 

“I rather enjoyed that myself,” she said, “I hope you did, because this is the end for you, and I’ll enjoy that more than kissing you.”

 

She slid him over her lips and swallowed him, deriving great pleasure from all the taunting which had led up to this chance to administer his inescapable fate.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Miss Lyndal Cartwright had remained divorced, and continued searching for little boys to eat.

 

One day she saw a pair of teenaged boys outside her classroom, when she was closing up for the day. She looked out of the window down at the boys in the garden.

 

“My name’s Miss Cartwright,” she said, “Would you like to identify your tiny selves, little boys?”

 

“I’m Garth, and this is Dirk,” said one of the boys.

 

“For a little while longer, anyway,” she said, “I’m coming to hunt for you, my little quarry. I hope you’ll give me a good chase. To help you to try, think about the fact that if I catch you, I’m going to eat you both. It will be so much fun … at least for me.”

 

With that, she walked away from the window, no doubt on her way out to hunt for them.

 

“We’d better go in different directions,” said Garth, “At least one of us will get away."

 

Dirk managed to conceal himself, and saw Miss Cartwright come out in a pale grey dress with white short sleeves, which barely covered her shoulders. It had a wide white vertical stripe running down the front centre of it. Her husband had bought it for her as a present, and she was extremely attached to it.

 

She picked up Garth and continued hunting for Dirk. Eventually she gave up, guessing that he had made it back to the Trans-D tube.  

 

Miss Cartwright took Garth into the science classroom, and sat at her desk. Dirk followed them in secretly, looking for any opportunity to rescue his friend, although knowing that he was putting himself at great risk of being detected and eaten in the process.

 

He hid under a classroom cupboard and looked up out as Miss Cartwright placed Garth in front of her computer.

 

“You won’t be the first boy I’ve eaten,” she said, “I’ve designed a website called www.2vore6ate.com. It has a number of members. I suspect some are teachers and students at this school. They write stories. Some are probably true stories about eating little boys from your world. Some are fictional fantasies about eating little boys from your world. Some are fictional fantasies about miniaturizing boys from our world. I’ve already written about the boys I’ve caught and eaten so far, and you’ll be pleased to know that your story will be preserved on the site for all the other members to read, long after you’ve been eaten by me today. I’ll sit here and type it up and load it onto the site. But first I’d better do something worth writing about.”