- Text Size +

Chely had probably expected her mother to bite straight into him, not knowing that she liked to suck a sweet food first. This was his one reprieve.

 

As fast as he could, Alfie scraped the string binding his hands against one of Lera’s teeth, until the tooth cut through the rope. He then untied his feet and removed the gag from his mouth, and began to push on Lera’s tongue with all the might in his hands and arms, to get her attention.

 

Soon her mouth opened, and she reached in and took Alfie out.

 

“Alfie, what were you doing hiding in the Turkish delights Chely made?” she said, “I was about to eat you.”

 

“See these string ropes,” said Alfie, “She wanted me to eat you. She tied me up and covered me in icing sugar.”

 

“Why?” asked Lera, her eyes boring into Chely.

 

“You wouldn’t have missed him forever Mum, and then I wouldn’t have to keep sharing you.”

 

Lera slapped Chely’s face.

 

“Sharing me is part of being my daughter!” said Lera, “You were wilful, spoilt, and jealous of Matilda from the day she was born! That’s why you’ve so often teased her. I should have punished you for that, when it first started. Then you were jealous of Alfie! You nearly tricked me into killing him. You’ve organized trips out with your friends on nights when I’ve told you I couldn’t commit to walking you to their houses, and asked you not to go out. You’ve broken every rule I’ve tried to make and done what you like. Well this time you’ve gone too far. I won’t have you in this house. You’re going to live with your father full time. If he won’t take you, I’ll send you to boarding school. One way or another you’re going to learn that I have two daughters. I love them both, even you in spite of everything you’ve done. I also have a boyfriend, and I love him too. I gave you every chance to fit in with that, and you tried to make me hurt the man I love. You have no place in this house again. I can’t risk Alfie that way. Go upstairs and pack your things into your backpack now, while I call your father!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day during lunch break, Dougal went into the giant school grounds quickly, and located Rochelle, and arranged to meet her at the tube outlet after school.

When 3pm came along, they met as planned, and Rochelle took him to her dormitory.

 

She put him into her mouth, while she did her homework, and then told him all about Marcus.

 

“Are you less likely to want to see me for our licking sessions now?” she asked, as she lay on her bed, with her face right beside him.

 

“No. I’d much rather keep coming back for our licking appointments, when you’re not out on dates with Marcus, at least until I meet another giant girl who looks as beautiful as you.”

 

She began licking him affectionately, time and time again. Dougal wasn’t going to let the latest development in her life bother him. He might even continue to keep their appointments if he found a girlfriend on earth. Only another beautiful giantess would be able to supplant the importance of Rochelle in his mind. For now he simply enjoyed the approach and the feel and the look of that beautiful giant tongue.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Christine Long and Lyndal Cartwright, two teachers united in their plans to conduct a raid on the tiny earth school, now prepared to test Lyndal’s modified laser on the trans-dimensional tube. They crawled into the garden with the device, and Lyndal concentrated the beam into a tight blast straight at the tube. Suddenly light seemed to burst everywhere in some sort of colourful but harmless explosion. Then the tube was still there, and still the same size.

 

“I guess it failed,” said Lyndal, “I’m sorry. It sounded like fun.”

 

What neither of them had understood, was that the laser’s attempt to expand the tube had actually fissioned it into a number of other tubes, which were now opening all around the giant school and in the woods outside it.

 

The other ends of these new tubes were also opening in various secluded spots of the the forest on the boys’ earth as well, and also in other forests. They seemed to have a chemical property which made them only able to exist deep in forests. All over Sydney’s North Shore, secret trans-dimension tubes were opening. There were now a number of tubes, which would stay in their new positions. As boys would go on to discover them, they would have various means of entry to and exit from the giant world.

 

It was now impossible for Mrs Long and Miss Cartwright to anticipate which one would be used by Willy. At this point, Mrs Long didn’t even know that the other tubes had appeared. Nature seemed to dictate that they would form in places surrounded by plant life. It might be that chlorophyll had a property in it which drew the tubes towards plants.

 

A sixth grader named Amos lived in one of the houses which bordered on the forest. One day after school he went a little way into the forest, and found one of the new tubes, and went through it into the giant school. He was amazed and strangely aroused by the sight of giant girls and giant ladies. He had to get home, not being allowed out for that long at his age, but he was keen to go back there soon.

 

That night Mrs Long sang to Casey again. He didn’t always understand all the complexities of her songs about eating people, but he liked looking into her beautiful mouth while she sang them:

 

Jonas played around with chemicals, around behind the trees,

While his fellow male and female students had their morning teas.

He was trying to test a fuel he’d mixed, to run a model tractor

On the grass; but global warming sunlight caused a random factor.

 

Heat then chemically restructured all the fuel, which he had loosed.

It ignited into floating gasses. Jonas was reduced

To a size, which could have used the tractor, if the fuel was working.

He was ready to believe that class attendance was for shirking.

 

Then he watched the gasses float away, before they were dispersed,

And reflected, that he’d stabilized, and reached the very worst

Of reduction, down to two small inches, totally pre-empting

Any tests (to get the tractor going), which he’d been attempting.

 

He concluded that the tractor would be better left inert.

So he headed for the teachers’ garden. There he saw the skirt

Of Miss Longstaff (whom he’d had a crush on) dangling from the benches,

Where she sat alone. He made his way through ground, which seemed like trenches.

 

She was eating sandwiches for lunch, not rostered for the class,

Which was on at present. Jonas used the plants, to subtly pass

Where she sat, and sneak around behind her seat; and then he snaffled

Bits of food, from her bag on the ground, which might have left her baffled.

 

She had placed it under where she sat; but now an apple rolled

From the bag, which made her lift and look. He wondered if she’d scold.

So he told her what he’d done, and how her food was what he needed.

“I don’t really think I should be punished, just this once,” he pleaded.

 

“I don’t think so either,” she said, “There’s a better thing to do.

In a few weeks I’ll be cooking up a special birthday stew.

I’ll be sure to put you in quite late, preventing you from burning;

And you’ll make a tasty meal, with no more need for work and learning.”

 

Then she opened up a can of juice, and when she slowly sipped,

He admired her tilting neck, until the bag was tightly zipped.

It was not until she served her dinner later, gladly sharing

What she’d made with him, that Jonas took the chance to be more daring.

 

“I’m aware that ladies would prefer it, if they were not rushed,”

Jonas said, as her eyes met his own. He sighed and looked and blushed;

And he added, “But I’ve only got these weeks to try some dating.

Would you like to follow up on these affections I’m now stating?”

 

She admonished him, explaining that “A lady likes to feel

Very special, highly cherished, not the last remaining deal.”

He confessed that he’d felt that way, since the first day that he’d met her,

And he hoped that such admissions would now make his chances better.

 

She’d removed her skirt and coat some time, while he’d been under wraps.

Now the sight of her in evening gown might make the lad collapse.

“That sounds lovely, came the sweet response of his adored Miss Longstaff.

Then his eyes beheld a neckline, which was like a soft pink valley.

 

He suggested that she drive him to a lookout that he knew,

Where they met on Sunday afternoon. They both enjoyed the view

Of the scenery and each other. Then she took him home for snogging,

Then concealed him, in the pocket of her dress, while she went jogging.

 

When he asked if they could get engaged and tie the knot years later.

She reminded him, of what she’d planned and how she planned to cater.

“Can I think about it, while I’m eating you? And you can guess

From within my mouth, if I’ll decide to gulp you, or say ‘yes’

To your lovely sweet proposal,” she responded. So he’d court her,

By the act of simply waiting, lying down on her tongue water.

 

 

 

Chely left the house the next morning.

 

“That was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do,” said Lera, when they were alone in her bed that Saturday night.

 

“I don’t know what to say,” said Alfie, “You’ve banished your daughter and walked away from your mother, both because of me.”

 

“I’m the one who needs to apologize, for their behaviour. Mother should have treated you better, and if I’d seen just how far advanced and selfish Chely’s hatred of you had become, I would never have left her alone in the house on an evening when you were due to visit. I could have lost you forever. I never meant you to be in that kind of danger.”

 

“You’ve done nothing to be forgiven for,” said Alfie, “I’m just so lucky that I mean this much to you.”

 

“I can never give you children,” said Lera.

 

“It’s strange, but I’ve never wanted any of my own, although I do enjoy the way Matilda likes having me around. I still can’t get over the way you’ve put me first. I never had a girlfriend in my teens or my twenties. Other people in your position (on my world) never put me first, the same way they put their husbands first when they first met them. I thought I was going to miss out on being loved that much, forever. I’d formed such a one tracked paranoid view of all single mothers, based on the few bad experiences I’ve had in the past. I need to apologize for constantly wondering about you on these dates we’ve had up until now. I should have trusted you completely, not holding back my feelings with reservations based on my poor choices on earth.”

 

“I had reservations too, after Horatio. But you quickly removed them, as I came to really care for a man for the first time in my life. I won’t let anyone take this away from us.”

 

A few weekends later, they took Matilda for a picnic on the hillside. When they’d all eaten, Matilda went walking, but stayed within sight.

 

“Lera, I’m friends with a Reverend on my world. I could bring him here to perform a secret ceremony,” he said, “No engagement ring I could buy on my world would fit you, but will you marry me?”

 

“I will,” she said, and kissed him.

 

“I’ve dreamt of this since the day I discovered your garden,” he said.

 

“Mother would never come to the wedding,” she said, “And I simply won’t risk your safety by inviting Chely.”

 

“I can invite a number of friends from my world,” he said.

 

“Given the size of your people, I could easily cater a huge reception for all of them,” said Lera.

 

Alfie was elated. For a short while he could enjoy the feeling of being someone’s fiancé, and then after that, they would be bonded forever in marriage.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~