- Text Size +

Jenny opened the door and burst into the room. She grabbed Nicky, put him on the floor and fought with Brooke.

 

“Get out, Nicky! Get back to the tube and to your little earth! I’ll keep her busy!”

 

Nicky ran out of the room.

 

“Get out of my room!” said Brooke with contempt, as the two giants struggled furiously on the bed.

 

“I trusted you, and welcomed you into our inner circle of friends of tiny boys last night. You betrayed all of us. You even helped Mrs Long, and now she’s eaten another boy! This is all your fault!”

 

“What’s going on!” came a voice at the door. It was the headmistress, Mrs Yeo.

 

“I just don’t think I want to be friends with Brooke anymore,” said Jenny, unwilling to let the headmistress in on the existence of tiny boys.  

 

Willy continued listening in on everything in her pocket. He’d been shaken side to side during the fight, but not hurt.

 

“Well I suggest you go to your own room and in future keep the noise down,” said the headmistress, “A student fighting with a teacher is intolerable.”

 

Jenny left the room soon after the headmistress. She looked for Nicky, to see if he needed help returning to the tube, but was unable to find him.

 

“I hope he made it,” she said to Willy in her dormitory, “We should have saved Hamilton too. We’re going to have to be more careful than ever, now that Brooke, Mrs Long and Miss Cartwright are all working together. Our top priority will be to keep an eye on Miss Cartwright. If she does expand that tube, I’ll have to go through after them and try to save your school from them.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Gartin was still oblivious to all the dangers. He was having a fine time exploring the giant school gardens, his mind rife with commercial ideas to capitalize on his discovery.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Brooke sat down at her desk and started marking her students’ work.

 

“Brooke!” called a voice, “Down in the air vent.”

 

She got down and looked in. It was Nicky.

 

“What are you doing back?” she asked.

 

 

Alfie recalled the way some other single mothers he’d known on earth had had resentful children, how they’d manipulated their mothers, in the absence of their disciplinary father figures, and how the mothers had not exercised the moral character to maintain the respect and obedience of their children, giving into their every whim, and allowing their relationships to be sabotaged by their own flesh and blood. Lera had handled things differently. Chely had pretended to acquiesce and change, when for days she must have been plotting this fate for Alfie.

 

Chely put him on the edge of the plate of Turkish delights, so that her mother would pick him first, or at worst, second. Soon her mother and Matilda came home.

 

“Is Alfie here yet?” asked Lera.

 

“No,” Chely lied, “but look what I made for you for a treat before dinner.”


She held the plate, so that Alfie was closest to Lera.

 

“Thank you very much,” said Lera, and picked Alfie up gently and put him into her mouth. She began sucking on the icing sugar, and Alfie was soon somewhat cleaner. He felt as though he had been bathing on her tongue.

 

Now his skin felt the moisture of her tongue. It was every bit as pleasant as it had been the first time he had climbed into her mouth, but this time there was a context of imminent danger. Chely had no conscience left. She was not going to relent on her wicked intentions and warn her mother about Alfie’s presence in Lera’s mouth at the last minute.

 

In no time at all, she would either bite into him, or swallow him whole. In either case, Chely had sealed his fate within her mother’s mouth. Alfie began frantically debating with himself. Should he wait inside her mouth, hoping she might taste the difference between his tiny human body and the sugary taste of a real Turkish delight? If he did wait, and she didn’t notice the difference, as she hadn’t seemed to so far, then she might bite into him any second now.

 

Should he slide into her throat, so that she never had the chance to bite him, and disappear down to her stomach, at least having avoided the worst of the fate that Chely had inflicted on him?

 

It was such a difficult choice to make.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I still want to know. Was I better than Bertie?”

 

“Is it that important to you to know, now that you’ve escaped?”

 

“Yes,” said Nicky.

 

“Are you asking which one of you tasted the nicest?”

 

“I guess that’s mainly it, yes.”

 

“Bertie was delicious, and so were you,” said Brooke, “I’ll only have better memories of Bertie, because I have the additional memory of gobbling him down. You and I didn’t share that experience, although we came close. In a way, having you in my mouth, expecting to swallow you whole and add you to my stomach was like being in love with you.”

 

“I felt the same way about being there,” said Nicky, “I never felt so aroused by someone in my life before. My whole life was in your control and your tongue looked incredible. You only had to gulp, and I’d have been gone forever. I was in your mouth, knowing that you wanted very much to do that, and that nothing I said could dissuade you. I came back to this school to meet other girls, but the moment you had me in your mouth, I fell insanely deeply in love with you, Brooke. I’ve never been worth so much to any girl in such a way before. I doubt that I will be for a few years. I’m just too young. I had to come back and tell you that.”

 

“I guess I teased you a lot about it,” she said, “But when you were in my mouth, and you told me what you thought of my tongue, I felt something for you too. I certainly wouldn’t have let you out of being eaten, but I was in love with you, and looking forward to eating you all the more for that reason.”

 

“Brooke, I think I’ve reached the point where I could be looking forward to it too,” he said, “That’s why I came back.”

 

“You’re amazing!” she said.

 

“If I step out into the room, so you can capture me, would you let me climb on your shoulders first, and will you lick me a few times?”

 

“I’d love to,” she said.

 

“Then I’m yours. I exist to be eaten by you,” said Nicky, “I knew the dangers after last night. I think subconsciously, I came back here to be eaten, not to find a friendship like the one Jenny has with Willy.”

 

Nicky stepped out into the room. Brooke snatched him up and sat on the bed.

 

“I hope I wasn’t rough with you. I kept wondering if you’d change your mind and run off,” she said.

 

“I was thinking a lot about whether I should or not, but in the end, I gave myself to you,” said Nicky.

 

“I have to finish my homework first, and then I’ll claim to be sick after the fight with Jenny. I won’t go down to the boarders dining hall for dinner. That way my stomach will be empty for you, little Nicky.”

 

He sat on her desk and watched her go about her school work, and then she put him in the desk drawer while she went to tell the house mistress that she was not feeling up to having dinner. Then she returned and let Nicky explore her neck and shoulders to his heart’s content, until he was ready to be eaten.

 

She put him back into her mouth and gulped him down with passion in her heaving chest.

 

 

Mrs Long sang another song to Casey:

 

A young student boy had an idea,

That Miss Longstaff was a lady who made him feel dear.

However, he went to the bushes to play

During his long summer holiday,

 

Away from the classroom with blackboard and chalk.

He found in the bushes a giant beanstalk,

And climbed it until he emerged in a land,

Where he was soon seized by a gigantic hand

 

Of his teacher Miss Longstaff, now towering in size.

He was so small she did not recognize

Him. “Now that I’ve caught you, tiny young gnome,

She said, “I’ll take you to my giant home,

 

Cook you and dip you in frothy whipped cream,

And eat you for lunch like the nice meat you seem

To be. I used to be almost as small as you are,

When I was a teacher of students afar.”

 

She carried him all the way home to her kitchen.

“Please, listen Miss Longstaff,” he said, “I am itching

To tell you the whole truth about this gnome farce.

I’m really a boy that you taught in your class.

 

I came here today. So I’m just a beginner

At saving myself from becoming your dinner.

I’m Peter Dale, and I just could not wait

To tell you, or I’d be bound for your plate.”

 

“Peter! I didn’t know that I had caught

One of the students I’d recently taught.

Be brave little boy. I’ll be sure not to hurt

You, as I swallow you whole for dessert,”

 

She continued, as her cheek showed some blushes,

“The fact still remains that you look simply luscious.

I have had my stature considerably heightened.

So I shall look forward, while you look so frightened.

 

“I’ll tell you a secret. It would be a shame

To eat me, when I think that you are the same,

With beautiful eyes, tongue and red lips forsooth.

Please don’t gobble me up. I’m in my youth.”

 

“Peter, you’ve been a good boy, I am sure,

And I think it’s sweet of you to adore

Me, but although what your confessions do flatter,

You shall still end up as food on my platter.

 

Here is a kiss to say thanks for your feeling;

But soon these same lips and my tongue shall be dealing

With your tasty self, while your little heart’s ticking

All for my love. Still at least I’ll be licking

 

Your face, with a tongue that you say is good looking.

Now you must warm up. So let’s start you cooking.”