- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok, so I got busy writing a new chapter since I am looking forward to writing a few chapters in an alternate tangent of the story with a talented author on writing.com. Tired of that yet? 

The next chapter may be another day or four away. Meh, we'll see how it goes. Enjoy the fun filler between the good stuff to come!

Steve went in and out of his first few classes, staying in the back and conversing with his normal friends while straying clear of staring below any girls chin level, just to stay safe. When in classes without his close friends to help keep his height in check, he was in a much more precarious position, like a trapese artist without the net. He was quite good at being on his own, but he'd rather have a net around, so to say. It wasn't until fourth period that he had class with Garrett, and it was a good thing because of course that class had a hot new literature teacher, Ms. Grace and of course she preferred her first name, "How delightfully improper of her," Garrett had remarked upon first hearing her preferrence on her name. She was a young woman, probably just stepped out of college with her big frizzy red hair, restrained behind her with a what could only be imagined a strong and complicated knot taught only in the upper eschalons of the Boy Scouts of America. She wasn't overly curvy, she worked out to stay trim, but didn't have the perfect figure. Her deep, pretty blue eyes and full yet long thin pink lips were captivating when she looked at a man. With a 34B chest, her large rear and smooth thick legs were the more significant aspects of her physical beauty. They were the kind of thighs a man would dream to have around him. Steve kept her vision far away to avoid any unnecessary complications in her classroom as he sat down by Garrett, ready with the paper football.

As the bell rang ending the class, Ms. Grace gave a warm smile and threatened everyone to finishing reading the chapter tonight or else in the sweetest way. "So, same beat down tomorrow?" Garrett jeered as he picked up the football and laughed about his secure victory over his friend.

"Maybe some tic, tak, toe tomorrow? I know how much you can't handle thinking about lining three geometric shapes in a row..."

Garrett gave a good punch to the shoulder and laughed, "Did pretty well with my fist to your shoulder! Now, lets go eat lunch with your lady friend."

Steve became a little upset at this as he realized he was bringing up Alesha again, "Dude, come on, you were totally drunk. If she is so in to me, then how come you have never noticed it for the last few years when we hang out every lunch while you are sober. You {i}are{/i} sober during lunch, right?"

"Sometimes..." Garrett joked in his faking-a-lie voice. Grabbing their lunches from the lockers, they were often fortunate to be off schedule with the one they wish not to speak of (it's Jocelyn, Steve's ex) but every now and then, they found themselves walking a very delicate line as they'd pass her; her eyes sometimes ignoring them, other times glancing over coldly. After no sign of her today, one of the last days she'd have to be considered, it looked like it was going to be a good lunch. Not unlike a groundhog staying out to inform us all that something like spring-like effects may (or may not) happen with the weather soon.

Sitting at there typical table, Alesha was unpacking her lunch in front of her when she looked up and saw the two boys walk up to the table. "Hey," she greeted without much raise in her voice.

"What's up Alesha?" Steve smiled as he sat down at the table letting out a low groan as his aching muscles rested on the hard fake-something wood bench beneath him. "Didn't get started without us did you?"

Before she could respond, a loud "Hey honey!" was heard as Garrett sat himself on the otherside of the table as close as he awkwardly could to Alesha.

"Um, hey Garrett. You're awefully awkward today," she noted, sitting near rigid in her seat as she had no idea what to do as she glanced over towards Steve for help.

Somewhat irritated at his best friends new attempts to get to him, "I think he likes you Alesha. If no one comes looking for him in the next few days, you can keep him if you want."

Alesha giggled and seemed to get over Garrett's attempts to put her off as she wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him in close to her, where his face was brought up next to the side of her giant right boob, "Aw you mean it? I'm going to take such good care of him; I'm going to pet him and feed him and put a cute little collar on him and a..."

"Gawd! Ok, ok, you win. You guys are weird," he muttered after pulling out of Alesha's light hold on him and began to unpack his lunch. As her giggling subsided, she glanced over at Steve and after making eye contact, raised her eyebrows and gestured to a place in front of her as if to ask if he wanted to take Garrett's place, and Steve merely shrugged his shoulders near laughing as he replied, maybe and dug in to his lunch.

Maybe Garrett was right.

Chapter End Notes:

I've hit point M and I don't know how to get to point R... lets see what we can do in the next few days. It's 3am. Goodnight!

(and no you may not ask what time zone)

(...creepsta)