- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

On my original writing of this chapter on writing.com, I made this a chapter to explain some of the potential upcoming characters but decided to skim edit it to make it flow a little more as one story. Should be ok. If not, insert hate mail here.

Steve quickly cleaned himself up further, got dressed, and came back downstairs to see that his aunt had left, his mother was cleaning the dishes, and his sister was adjusting her top. "Man..." as he shrank about 2 inches.

Having heard that, Allison looked over at her brother and smiled "Again?" she teased, giggling as he walked over to her to pick up his backpack as Garrett was surely almost here to pick him and his sister up. Reaching down to get his backpack, the floor came up at him a lot faster than he had expected and fell onto his hands out of his clothes as his sister than picked him up and brought him over her packed young tits. "Does little brother want to take a special ride to school?" she asked, using her free hand to press in her tits even more.

"Let me down Allison! Even if it is just Garrett, he's also dropping his sister off so you can't just stuff me in your cleavage whenever you want."

Opening her mouth in mock offense to what he said, she quickly replied "Whenever I want? You've been wanting to get in between these girls all morning bro; I'm just trying to be a nice sister is all." Suddenly his world became even larger as she shrank him to his smallest "but she wouldn't have to know you were even in there," his sister grinned "I could just push your tiny little body deep, deep down," as her free hand poked two fingers down into the cleavage before my eyes to prove her point, "so that no one could find you unless they searched hard."

Steve stared for a few moments at the gigantic rack before him until his sister's giggling at his trance shook him out of it; "No Allison, you know you shouldn't needlessly risk others knowing. Make me big again please?"

A pouting look came over Allison's face as she dropped her brother on top of her boobs "You're no fun little bro" as she tickled him gently with her big finger, lightly pressing his back down into her cleavage.

"Allison, leave your poor brother alone," called mom wistfully from the dishes she was just finishing up.

She poked him down a little ways into her cleavage and then dug him back out "I was about to," she complained, depositing her brother back on top of his clothes and enlargening him. Steve pulled his clothes back on as Garrett just then pulls up and honks. They wave goodbye to their mom, and head out the door, Allison adding extra bounce to her step to tease her brother. She was thoughtful though and kept him from shrinking at her show as they walked up and in to the car where Allison took the backseat with Rachel and Steve took the passenger seat in the front with Garrett. And they were off to school.  The carride was short since school was only 3 miles away and just as they had gotten in the car, they now all piled out, taking stride across the senior parking lot Allison continued to get to know Rachel who, although being a sophmore, only had just started getting taken to school by her brother after her last break up with her boyfriend who use to drive her. She was a cute girl with a great smile, long dark brown hair, developing 30B breasts and a little extra weight that seemed to just give her some light fluff and an amazing butt. Steve thought she had always been one of the most considerate people he had ever known. Steve talked about more personal information with Garrett about prom now that they were out of the car and earshot of the two nosey girls.

"Dude, you were so messed up drunk!" Steve jabbed at Garrett "Quite the life of the party. Looked like Missy loved your more vulnerable state though. Do you remember her being all over you?"

Turning and nearly laughing as he responded "I know! Ended up making out behind the car while you kids carried on with whatever you were doing in the house. I don't remember much, but I do remember a certain someone flirting with you that night too..." pushing Steve in the shoulder.

"What? Who are you talking about? No one was flirting with me" Steve tried to think of every girl he had hung out around that night and was drawing a blank.

"You really don't know? You're telling me you are more oblivious then when I'm drunk? Damn Steve, thats bad bro" he chuckled, holding onto the secret a little while longer. "You can't tell me you didn't notice only the most obvious girl in the room be around you any chance she could?"

Most obvious girl? What is he talking about? "Dude, are you going to tell me or do you want to make more up?"

"I'm not lying! You didn't notice your weird buddy Alesha attached to your hip?"

"Alesha? Not any more than usual, no. Dude, I think you were just really drunk and looking too far into things. Glad you got some mack action though," as he gives his retaliatory shove back at Garrett.

"Ow, hey! I'm just looking out for you buddy since I think if you realized a girl was flirting with you, you might end up forced to stare at her tits" he teased, yet meaning what he said. He was well aware of the pitfalls of his bestfriends condition and wanted to help when he could, just like before with Jocelyn. Uh, it was a good example, yet he regretted ever doing it! That girl was such a bitch, she totally took advantage of Steve any chance she got. It was a great day when they broke up a few months back during the winter but for Steve it wasn't over. He was still nervous about her and avoided her whenever he could, not knowing what she might do if she was given the chance. Shaking his head, he added "Just try not to think about it or you might freak some people out." As he patted Steve on the back, "Wouldn't want some people in on it."

"Yea, true." Steve muttered. Alesha was a good friend of his and had always enjoyed her company since they had first met back in middle school. She had found out about his condition a year ago and though they were just friends, she eventually asked one day while they were hanging out if she could play dolls with him. He trusted her and told her about how she could control his height since he didn't want to make things awkward between them and have to shrink down by getting aroused. After some minutes of effort, Alesha got some hang of it. It wasn't difficult for Steve to get aroused just by taking a moment to appreciate Alesha; something he avoided with any girl. She was a of average height at 5'7" and had a deep brown complexion with some pretty smooth skin. She was a shy girl but her body had betrayed that trait as her breasts were the biggest he had ever seen at what he found out personally was a 46G with a cute little booty to match the easy curves of her body. She was in shape, but was no athlete. She was a geek, through and through and loved weird little niches here and there and one that Steve knew quite well now is that she loved playing with her dolls and still collected them to this day. Some days they'd hang out and others she would ask him to be her doll for a little while, where Steve would accept more than half the time. He'd rather not tell Garrett that, but Steve was not aware she might actually like him. That was new to him.

They walk into the school and the day begins with the ring of the first bell at 7:45.

Chapter End Notes:

And I will write more soon. I just shot my wad uploading all of this in one night here, so give me a minute! I'll feed you more; I am having fun with this story, hope you are too. Give me the reviews!