- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And wouldn't you know it, I found a way to gradually get myself out of the vore at the time I was writing this.

I like that the close family hasn't sexualized anything, though what could normally be somewhat sexual has been somewhat redefined based on the families predicament. I have ideas for them to do it, and if you do as well, you should go... you guessed it, add your thoughts on my interactive version of this story on writing.com.

I may stop saying it, I may not. We'll see.

"Maria, what an unsurprising surprise!" He heard his mother's voice say happily as he came back to reality from his past experiences with his aunt. "Pancake?" she offered, lifting the plate to show her sincerity.

Eying Steve, she winked and responded "No thanks sissy, I'm stuffed. Any more and I might pop!" Steve imagined that in her big belly there had to be some room in there for a special little snack. He was so thankful his mom was controlling his height right now or he might be truly disgusted at himself with his mother and sister as witnesses to his unfortunate relationship with his aunt. Walking up behind Steve, Maria rustled his hair "Hey there little boy, how are we today?" He hated how much he loved her calling him that. He couldn't believe how, shortly after persuading him silent, she told her sister that she had found out her son could shrink. She left out all of the horrendous things she did to pleasure herself with him, but told her none-the-less, and in time came out with her ability to control Steve's height after his mom told her how she would do it to him. Now, in broad daylight, she could harass him. Great.

Swallowing his mouthful of pancake, "Just fine aunt Maria. Good to see you, you look good. Did you eat less?" He could bug her too if she wanted to play that way.

Grinning down at him before looking to his sister, "Speaking of not eating much, Allison my dear, you look so little! Don't take after your little brother and eat more! Here, try this..." as she plopped a 2 inch Steve onto her half-eaten syrupy pancake. While she was talking loudly to Allison, she managed to shrink Steve without anyone noticing. Allison laughed as her brother wiggled around in her food trying to get up, but the syrup proving quite difficult.

Still giggling, she poked her brother with her fork and pinned him down in a puddle of syrup "No thanks, Maria, I'm good, but thank you."

"MARIA! Give me him!" as Kady reaches over the table and picks up her syrup soaked son and looks him over to make sure he is fine. "You could have hurt him! Don't be so careless with my son please!"

Laughing, Maria brushes it off "Oh, lighten up! He's a strong young man; a few pancakes wont hurt him." She walked around to the open seat at the table and sat down, her face again twisting to the delight of a new thought, "But it looks like he could use some help getting all of that syrup off of him. Why don't you let me help?" She says, licking her lips and opening up her hand for her tiny nephew.

Kady looks are her sister "No that's quite alright, he's my son, I can help him..." when suddenly what her sister meant hits her, "but what?!" She tilts her head as she slowly begins to smile at her sisters original, simple, presumably innocent, but still weird idea. She looks over at her dangling son in her hand and smiles big. "Thats not a bad idea sis!"

Steve looks up at his mom not believing the corruption Maria is spreading to the rest of his family "Wait, mom!"

"Hold on sweety" she says cheerily as Kady opens her mouth wide and reaches out with her tongue to pull her son in.

"Oh, come on! I don't want to go in your mo..." is all Allison could hear before his arms were slurped up between her mother's lips like a loose end of spagetti. Her mom's eyes began to wander as she contemplated what went on inside of her mouth with attempts at cleaning her son and a few playful moans and giggles escaped as her tongue tustled with her little son.

After a few moments of swishing him around her mouth and licking him up and down from cheek to cheek, Kady reached her thumb and finger in and slowly pulled out her soon with a smack of her lips as he dangled from her hand drenched in her saliva. Maria started to get uncomfortable with how hot this breakfast had become and watched very intently with what her older sister was doing with her son. Taking her other hand, she began to lightly poke her son to test her cleaning job but found a light sticky residue when she pulled her finger away. "Darn, not quite clean!" she said as she slipped her tongue out again and slurped up her son once more. Aside from getting unreasonably bothered in front of her family, Maria laughed at her nephews new humiliation. He had accepted it from her, but not from his own mother. 'I dare him to insult me again' she thought, bringing a big content smile to her face as she watched her older sister once again pull her son out between her lips. "There! Mommy's little man is all clean now!" as she dangled in front of her and poked him to be sure.

"Hooray..." Steve breathed out sarcastically. "Can you put me down mom? I'd much rather not be small enough to fit between your lips again."

She smiled at how cute he was complaining, covered head to toe in her warm saliva. "Not yet honey, let me dry you off first," as she reached down to get her napkin and wrapped his body up in it, rubbing it all over until he looked quite dry. Placing him down on the floor with full display of her escaping cleavage, she grew him to his full height "All done! Now go get dressed for school honey." She smiled warmly at him, while his sister snickered and his aunt grinned. He couldn't be mad at his mom, she was too nice.

"Yes Ma'am" he answered and turned around to walk out of the kitchen in his newly cleaned birthday suit that his family was more than use to seeing.

"And be quick about it little boy" added his aunt to further prove her point.
Chapter End Notes:

A little shorter, but fills in nice. Unintended double entendre, but warmly welcomed.

Next!