- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was fun to write... when I wrote it a few days ago. Still. Now I'm on a vore streak but where it's going after that doesn't really call for it so... agh!

 

Right, back to Steve being eaten by his selfish, fat, and now seemingly peverted aunt.

The last few minutes of playing with her nephew in her food gave her such a rush and now she had him at the mercy of her tongue, covered in her amazing homemade vanilla pudding. She actually couldn't help but brush her hand across her belly as she herself was now getting excited by all of this. Though her nephew had to shrink by being sexually excited, she had never thought of any of this as sexually exciting, but having him in her mouth, feeling his little body squirming around, and imagining it doing the same in her big belly gave her a terrible shiver of pleasure as her hand went from her belly and down into her panties where she begin to play with her clit as she tossled her nephew around and sucked the rest of the pudding from his firm body.

Steve was busy trying to find purchase in his aunts mouth but her tongue was being relentless as it threw him about and nothing could be found. Try as he could, he couldn't keep the words of his aunt out of his mind. He kept trying to figure it was her giant boobs overshadowing the bowl but he was rarely looking at those. He coulnd't stomach the thought that this in of itself was turning him on. A loud moan interrupted his thoughts as his aunt was busy riding the waves of pleasure from her gluttonous power trip, and it was then that the image of his aunts puffy cheeks, button nose, closed eyes, and tense lips enjoying the taste of him crept into his mind and he immediately felt bolts of arousal. But I don't want to be eaten! Steve thought against his more primal mechinatians.

Maria had began to heave her body as her finger worked faster flicking her clit as she readied herself for the big swallow. She initially had only meant to play and humiliate him but there wasn't any chance she was going to pass this up now. Her tongue lapped up and down her little prey and began to moan frequently as she was working up ever closer to an orgasm. Tilting her head, she felt his little body tumble back until she pinned him to the rough of her mouth with her tongue until a second later she released him and gulped, tracing his body with her hands as she finally came to a body shattering orgasm when she felt the dip of her miniature nephew entering her giant belly. Her large body quaked as her pussy gushed forth. Feeling him squirm frantically in her tummy was even better than she had imagined and she laid back relaxing to the intense pleasure of the feeling. He couldn't believe how selfish his aunt was! She actually ATE him! Taken and swallowed whole for her pleasure against, most of, his will! He could hear her moan from outside of his wet prison walls as the liquids amongst all of the mush began to splash to and fro as he could only imagine his panic was giving her more to get off to. Unbelievable. He looked frantically for the way he had come in and felt around the walls of his aunt's big stomach but could not find anything, just mush and dripping liquid. Come to think of it... where was the acid? Why wasn't he burning? Everything else around him was being broken down, but he was standing unharmed. This was interesting...

Maria rocked down into the cushiony embrace of the couch as she came down from another amazing orgasm to the futile attempts of her food trying to escape her tummy. She patted her stomach and turned the channel since the Colbert Report was already over and the show on was unamusing. This small pat for her sent Steve toppling over into what could only feel like soppy mashed potatoes. As he put his hands down to lift himself up, he felt his hand push through the wall and on! He immediately pulled his hand back up and lifted himself up more with his other arm and legs. Rubbing the hand that had gone down, he realized that may be his only way out of this predicament. Acids working or not, he couldn't stay trapped in his aunts belly. "Oh god, I can't believe I'm about to do this... it's better than dying, its better than dying..." he repeated over, and over again as he dug down until the sphincter was made clear to his hands. Suddenly, without moving, his foot bumped into something. "Oh no... I'm getting bigger! This can NOT be happening!" As Steve had been working to uncover his aunts second sphincter, he had began to lose his arousal and now faced serious space issues as he began to think about his exit strategy. The only way to win did not seem fun. He couldn't bring anything sexy to mind in his current predicament except what his surroundings reminded him of... his aunts big fat sexy body and him being in it. He felt the familiar shrinking and a cloak of shame lower over his shoulders; "I just want to get out of this hell already!" and he dug his hands down and pushed his head in after them, tugging himself in deeper, thinking about it as if his aunt was swallowing him all over again to make sure he was as small as possible, and emotionally crippled.

A sudden pressure in Maria's tummy sent a new jolt to her brain and she rocked up in her seat suddenly remembering from her post orgasm stupor that her nephew was in fact inside of her digestive tract. She got up and hurried to the bathroom yelling to some-what deaf ears "Sorry baby! Oh, I am so sorry, I dont know what I was thinking!!!" As she entered the bathroom and got on to her knees, she took notice again of the tingling in her belly and realized it was much lower now than her stomach. Is he...? Oh my god, I can feel him moving through me! Maria pulled down her pants and sat upon the cold toilet seat with indifference as all of her attention was on the movement of her nephew crawling is way through her. It was only a matter of time before he would make his way to the end. Maria smiled at the thought of pushing her nephew out and began to think of how similar he started to feel to a good poo that was signalling its upcoming departure. Thinking of her nephew as a her poop sent a very odd tingle down her spine as she giggled and even began questioning her sexual balance. This is getting too weird...

Tired and covered in head to toe in his aunts previous meals, Steve pushed on through his aunt where thinking about her moans and his little body in between her giant ass cheeks were his best distractions from the more disgusting reality of his somehow arousing situation. He reached further and suddenly the walls came in tight and hugged him. He could feel the powerful but soft walls pin him in and then like a wave from his feet to his head, began to push his body onward for him. "Finally near the end..." He actually laughed at his unintended pun as he 'relaxed' to his aunts efforts to now get him out of her.

At this point, it was practically a massage and just as he was enjoying this point in her bottom, the cool bathroom air rushed across his fingers, forcing him to recoil his arms further into his aunt. Feeling him squirm away from the opening of her anus, Maria laughed a little "Oh no, it's time for all little boys to get out of big Maria's butt" as she concentrated down on him and felt his head and shoulders pop out of her anus. With one more good push, she had his chest coming out and with one big jiggle of her rear, her nephew went plummeting down into the cool water below. Unminding of her nephew below her, Maria wiped her butt and tossed the toilet paper in the trash bin next to the toilet, sat up and pulled her pants up. She turned around and the site of her nephew treading the water in her own toilet bowl was too much to handle as she burst out a few laughs at his expense and leaned in "Was it good for you too baby?" she asked as she barely finished saying it before busting out in laughter; "I'd say watch your mouth from now on, but I think having an excuse would be more fun," she taunted, winking at him before reaching in to take him to the sink where she could wash him up from his great journey.

The rest of his stay was a blur of bizarre array of what could be loosely termed as sexual acts as his aunt shrunk and played with him any time she could, including just about every meal. Realizing how difficult it was to harm him and how he seemed to enjoy it, Maria became incredibly careless about how she dealt with her nephew, seeing him as almost nothing more than her toy to humiliate and something of a 'sex snack.' Steve hated how much his aunt turned him on and how powerless he was to stop her from having her perverted way with him and his passions. He neared the end of the week finding himself to be enjoying half of the trials his aunt put his body through. It wasn't until the morning of his last day with her that Maria decided to have a chat with her little nephew.

Getting out of bed, she waddled dazely over to the bathroom and pushed her nephew out of her, as she had found it mutually pleasurable to keep him between her cheeks or even up her butt. It took awhile for Steve to admit it, but there wasn't much room for him to deny it as Maria accused him of enjoying it. She cleaned him up and sat him down on the chair in the kitchen before leaving for some time. As Steve began to reach close to his normal height, Maria finally reemerged and sat down next to him, eyeing him for a moment before smiling, "It's always so weird seeing my little snack so big." Steve shrunk down a few inches at hearing this and blushed. "Oh grow back, I'm not going to eat you hun. But we do need to talk."

Taking a few deep breaths, Steve looked back at his commanding aunt "I'm guessing you are actually going to let me go home?" he teased.

She laughed, "That's not your home!" she retorted, rubbing her belly as shy grinned slyly at Steve, where he once again lost height.

"Maria!"

"Sorry, sorry! I just can't help it!" she confessed as she giggled a little, "But yes, you're mom is coming home today so it's time you went back."

"OK, great! I'll get my stuff together," as he begin to turn to get out of his chair, his aunts hand had grabbed his arm and held him fast.

"BUT you are not allowed to tell anyone what we did this last week... unless, you want everyone to know how much you love your big 'ol aunt to tease you with her giant titties until your small enough to be licked out of them, swallowed whole, and pushed out like her poop" she said matter-of-factly, "then by all means, tell everyone."

Shrinking more to be just over 4 feet tall after the entire conversation, Steve grunted, "Fine, I get it. I wont tell mom how her sister almost digested her own son in a selfish fit of sexual frustration."

Suddenly, he was sitting squarely in the center of his giant chair as his aunts humungous body came into view where her eyes went wide at the sight of him so tiny. She had gotten so playfully offended at his retort that she had thought of nothing but wanting him small enough to just pop in her mouth that very moment when suddenly he vanished. Looking down over her giant bosom, she mouthed 'oh...' as she smiled big and reached for her nephew. All Steve could do was sit there waiting to be eaten one more time for her to get off to before he left as his aunt had just figured out the trick to his condition. All he could mutter before she grabbed him up and dangled him over her victorious mouth was "Shit" and plunged into her once more.

Chapter End Notes:

AND NOW BACK TO REALITY!