- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So if this hasn't gone in the direction you wanted it to go, you should go to writing.com and under the same story title as this, make your own point by writing in what you would have done.

Back to our hero begining to fear for his life.

A wide grin spreads over his aunts face as she leans in closer, her boobs resting on the sofa where not only did his feet use to be but showing off a cleavage that would have swallowed them up! "So when you shrank earlier in front of me, you were excited about seeing your big 'ol aunt Maria?" she spoke, adding a husky emphasis to excited as she moved in, watching her nephew squirm a little. "And what about before? What made you so small then? What had my little baby doll been excited by then? Hmmmm?" as she planted her elbow on the couch and rested her chin on it while her other hand began to creep closer to Steve.

Steve gulped as he felt more of his height leave him and he couldn't keep his breathing up. His aunt was toying with him and it was destroying him now. "I'm sorry Maria, I didn't mean to, it just happened and..."

"...and you were excited to have your aunts big butt cover up your whole little body? Squish you down and keep you warm? Did you worry as your got smaller and littler that your aunt Maria's big hungry booty may eventually swallow your entire body whole?" his aunt eyed him in a manner he had never seen before as her hand began to play with his legs. It was a look of great amusement, passion, and hunger. "Ow, little boy, why are you getting so small? Is your big sexy aunt getting you..." as her big wet tongue reaches out and lathers her lips in a new coat a saliva, "excited? You are positively itty-bitty!" She remarks now, breaking her luring demeanor now to great excitement.

Her hand sprawls across his little frame and wraps him up to bring in front of her huge smirking face "lets have some fun little boy." With her nephew in hand, Maria felt a power in her that she had never had before; a power that was making her quite giddy. He was like a little toy for her to play with so long as she could placate his masculine desires. She could play all she wanted with him. Shouldn't be that hard, she thought, he's already seemed to have an eye on my body...

The way his aunt was now carrying on about her new knowledge was scaring him and he started to worry about what may come of it. He struggled now to get out of this game; "Aunt Maria, let me go! Stop fooling around!"

Steve suddenly plummets from his aunts hand as a playful "Oops!" is emitted from her lips as he lands on the couch cushion below and rolsl down until he crashes up against his aunts monstrous boobs that are depressing the cushion with their weight. "Well I see a certain sister of mine didn't teach her young man any manners!" As she picks her now 2 inch nephew off of her boob and hangs onto him by his leg. "You are a little hornball, aren't you? You shrink down to the size of a bug from thinking about your own aunt and then try to cop a feel of her boob? Someone needs a timeout, but first I think you should apologize sweety," she reprimands, just smiling down at her little toy nephew.

With blood rushing to his head after he had been banged around, Steve was becoming angry with his Aunt's careless behavior and her condescension. Without thinking, he yelled back "Apologize?! I didn't do anything! Quit being a bitch and put me down already! I just want to grow back to normal and forget this ever happened!" The scowl on her face told him that maybe he had crossed a line.

"Seems we have a potty mouth in my hand. Looks like we might have to bump up our punishment now wont we?" She stands up with nephew dangling in hand by her left tit "Though I don't have any soap on hand, I can think of another way to clean up that mouth that might be a little more... ironic?" She smiled wide as she said that and grabbed the small bowl of pudding she had sat down earlier on the table and upon sitting down, placed it in her big lap.

Steve looked down after hearing his aunts intimidating words at the bowl and looked back up in panic as he began to flail around "NO! DON'T PUT ME IN THERE! PLEASE AUNT MARIA, IM SORRY! I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN!" Her look was predatorial when he looked upon her one last time before the wind ran past his cheeks and a cool thick substance engulfed his entire body with a splat. The pudding was everywhere and the heavenly taste was in his mouth. He twisted and sprawled until he could get his bearings and clear his eyes, finding his aunts belly in front of him with her heavy bosom resting on top with her grin above that.

Coming overhead, he saw the long silvery form of a giant spoon being gripped by Maria's big soft fingers coming over and pausing; "Maybe you shouldn't of called the hungry lady holding you a bitch, little boy" as she plunged her spoon into the bowl, nearly collecting her nephew as he rolled out of it's ascent to her mouth. "Mmmmm" she sucked the spoon clean and swallowed, looking at her nephew the entire time to drive home the point. "You're a quick little guy aren't you, babe? Well, lets see how long you can last then" as she dove in for attempt number two. Not as accurate as the first attempt, it was easy to get away. He watched carefully and witnessed his possible fate time and time again as dodged her spoonfuls and watched her swallow it down. The bowl was getting much smaller to Steve and his aunt wasn't paying much mind to his attempts to dissuade her from this but after so long, she thought she would try something before ending her little game. "You know, for whining so much about not wanting to be eaten, I'm curious: can you not grow back, or has this been really that, exciting for you baby?" she teases as she places her spoon under her nephew where deep in thought and shame he fails to realize it, and she slowly draws him closer, taunting him further. "I've seen you watch me everytime I lick the spoon clean and swallow it down and you haven't grown any bigger to escape my little desert bowl." Staring down, Steve realizes too late that he's already up by her soft little (to a normal person) pink lips.

He gets down on his knees and begs "Please Maria, I don't want to be eaten, I really dont" as he now starts to sob, "I can't help my body!"

His aunt smiles big at this and whispers "I know" and parts her lips, where her big tongue waits with anticipation for the arrival entering its mouth.

Chapter End Notes:

I like that cliff hanger. That is a nice cliff hanger. I am not a writer, mind you, so F yea! Cordial. Suave. Formal. Me.