- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We begin to see the effects of the females in the family becoming desensitized to the aroused shrinking condition of their male family member.

“Not so fast there.” And just like that, he stopped growing with 3 inches to go. He looked back at his sister now who hadn’t stripped her grin off of her face yet which meant it looked like he would have yet another morning where the extra time he gave himself to get ready in the morning would come in handy.

“What now?” Steve groaned as he saw his sister suddenly get a little taller.

Allison walked over, quite happy with herself as she stopped him face level with her naval. “*Giggle* Where’d you go bro? I can’t see you anymore! *Giggle*” looking down past her boobs and barely seeing the back of his head.

Feeling the heat radiate from her soft tummy that was right next to his face, Steve looked up and laughed, pushing his sister’s stomach as hard as he could but barely budging her as she then took a step back. “I can’t help it your super bra pushes your huge boobs up into your face! Why’d you shrink me so small?”

“I wanted mom to know how much of a perv you are this morning ogling your defenseless little sister,” she retorts, sticking out her tongue and turning to walk away.

“You’re the best you!” he shouts as she walks into her room, his eyes catching the powerful sway in her big smooth butt before the door closes behind her. Steve loses an inch as he turns to climb down the stairs, not having the time to deal with regaining 3 feet or so before his sister walks back out. Hopefully his mom wouldn’t be in a silly of a mood as what his sister has already proven to be today.

Making it to the last step had its rewards. The smell of mother’s culinary concoctions reached Steve’s nostrils and nearly picked him up as they beckoned him closer. Entering the kitchen, Steve sees his mother busy at the stove making the final preparations for breakfast. “Morning,” is all he greets as he pulls a chair and struggles to plant his bottom onto it so that he can regain some height before the food is served.

His mother greets back with a quick and warm “Morning, sweetie,” without taking her attention away from her work until the clamor of his struggles reaches her ears and forces her mind to question. Looking over her shoulder, she spots her diminutive son now sitting on his chair, head barely over the table top, and lets out a light giggle. “I see Allison is looking pretty good for school today *giggle*”

Shaking his head and smiling, Steve chuckles and leaves it at that. “I’m just ready for some food Mom, what do we have?” he asks as he begins to concentrate growing back. But he can’t.

“Pancakes, scrambled eggs, and oranges; just finishing up the pancakes now.” She pauses and then adds on “You know there are some days, like today, where it’s nice to have my little man of the house around so I don’t have to feel so short all the time around you two weeds!” as she plops a pancake onto the stack and picks up the plates of eggs and oranges, carrying them over to the table. While he is 5’ 10” and Allison is respectable 5’ 8”, Kady was quite the short brunette at 5’ 4”. She had aged very well though and was still youthful and pretty, with similar curves to her daughter. It made her feel young to see her son so small and liked to bring it up when her son found himself feeling a little short. Placing the food down in the center of the table around the silverware and plates already distributed, his mother walked over to the pantry, open its door and retrieving a booster seat from its floor level. Closing the door behind her, she walked over with seat in one hand and leaned in to pick up her toddler-sized son “C’mon baby, up we go.”

“You don’t have to tell me, I’m getting up, I’m getting up…” but her arm wrapped around his back half-way before he could prove his point and went chest first into her grip, held tight against his mother’s giant boob. Struggling to breath properly, he held out until his mother situated his seat and put him down so that his lap was now nearly even with the tabletop. Taking in a deep breath and sighing heavily, Steve joked “And now I can breathe again. Thanks.” In response to her sons quarrel, she quickly and lightly rapped him on top of the head in a mock anger. “Ow! What? It’s not my boob that gets in the way” he retorted.

“Oh hush! My boobs are awesome and you know it. If I wasn’t controlling your size, you would already have shrunk small enough from that for them to be your playmates again while I eat,” his mother swings back for a K.O., giving a celebratory push of her size 34D boobs together and a wink before returning to check on the last pancake on the stove.

He shrugs his shoulders humble agreement and quickly says “True,” before leaning over to grab some eggs while his mother just giggles.

Allison finally graces everyone with her presence in her black tank top and jeans, and walks to her seat. “Morning, Mom. Hey there, pipsqueak,” she teases as she rustles her brother’s hair to his delayed resistance and sits down at her spot at the table. Finally, their mother places the hot stack of pancakes down, sits in her seat, and they are a family for a moment of delicious morning consumption.