- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short chapters, for all of us Americans with those short attention spans. Look at the kitty!

No, really it's because this story is originally posted on writing.com for everyone to add their own direction to these events.

Deal with it. Please?

Drowsiness is all that comes to mind as he slowly realize his head is resting on its usual pillow and his mouth has once again run rampant and drooled obnoxiously to the point of an unpleasant dry mouth. Steve closes his mouth, rinsing it with new waves of saliva and rubbing his head into the warm support of his pillow.

It’s Monday morning. What’s more, it was just prom weekend and it was amazing. Not movie amazing, but Steve had a great time with his group friends that went together before and after all of the main festivities. Though all of that is behind him now and there is still two more weeks of school to go before his final summer break. It should be any day but today at this point it seems.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP…

“What would it be if I didn’t wake myself up for no reason seconds before my alarm went off, ughhhh…” as he pushes himself up from the loving embrace of his bed to go across his room, where it was strategically placed to get him up in the morning, and turn it off.

BEEP BEEP BEEP *Click*

Giving a long, exasperated stretch and blinking his eyes into function, Steve walks over to his dresser drawer and puts on some shorts before heading down stairs for some quick breakfast.

Opening the door and walking out into the upstairs hallway, the warmer air from the vent directly in front of his door in the hall pushes through and gives a welcoming ride by Steve’s face to greet him to the first leg of his morning’s slow-paced race to get to school.

*Click* Movement comes up in the corner of Steve’s eye as he turns to go down the stairs. He turns to look and it’s his younger sister of 17, Allison walking out of the bathroom after having just applied her make-up and done her hair. Just before they catch eyes, Steve notices something that’s suddenly very glaring now: his sister is only in her underwear again. He knows better, but she often catches his eye in the morning, no thanks to how poorly he wakes up. Her hair was dark brown, made shimmery and carelessly flowing today along with some well-placed black eye-liner thick around the top of her eyes. Hugging tight to her smooth skin and big curves are a matching pair of solid pink bra and panties, the previous holding her quite firm and prodigious chest against the forces of gravity (in what he’s seen up close to be at least already a 36DD). Being a little thicker, his sister isn’t necessarily self-conscious or has low self- esteem, but it doesn’t hurt to see how her brother reacts sometimes to feel proud of her curves. So, often in the mornings she may neglect to get fully clothed right away.

That quick glance and the damage was done. His sister or not, Allison has a knock-out figure and he proceed to shrink 5 inches as Steve then catches eyes with his sister. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. His sister stops in her tracks and, noticing a slight alteration in a manner of a few seconds, a wide grin spreads across her face as she stops and puts her hands on her hips.

“That was a pretty big spurt, little brother. Do you really like this morning’s job? *giggles* Took me a half hour to do my hair.” As she runs her hand through her hair and flicking it, bringing her smile and her penetrating eyes back to his.

“Geeze, could you stop walking around near nude in the morning for once? I’d not like to consistently burden my conscience in the morning. Quit reminding me I have two brains…” as he takes some slower breaths, trying to reign in his condition.