- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry, I've been busy writing with another author on a different take of the story, so my attempts are a little bit divided right now, my life being busy at times put aside :P I want to load regularly but know that I make no promises, except for that.

 

This chapter is review inspired :) ENJOY

It had been another 20 minutes of talking, and some light flirting Steve had noticed, before the bell rang to end the class. The resounding calamity of rushing students ensued as Mrs. Adams tried to speak over the noise and warn her students to finish the chapter and begin the next chapter on how the House of Representatives works and the historical context following it. Getting up, Steve picked up the pile of books and folders under his chair, grabbed his notebook full of drawings and fitted it into its rightful place amongst the hierarchy of his afternoon class stack. Grabbing his pencil and pocketing it, it dawned on him that Alesha still had his pen. Looking over, she had just taken her first step away from her desk as he hailed her: “Hey! Alesha! I still need that pen despite how dirty it is now.”

Turning around slightly offended at her friends joke, she took it out of her cleavage “Well if you really don’t care how dirty your dear pen gets, then go get it,” as she tosses just past Steve where it slides under the desk next to him.

When had she put it back in her boobs? he thought as he looked back at his friend, clearly smug with her retaliatory joke. “Oh, sooo clever. I’m so hurt, I may not make it!” Alesha smiled unconcerned with her friends sarcastic point and walked quite happy with how he now had to work, if even just a little bit, to get his pen back since he wouldn’t let her have it. She was honestly hoping he had forgotten about it as she tucked it back into its place between her massive mammaries where should could once again revel at the feeling of it tucked in there. She couldn’t wait until she felt struggling she thought as she walked away smiling from her friend bending down to get under a chair.

Reaching the pen, Steve stood back up and shoved it back into his pocket seeing the last of the students including Alesha funnel out of the small classroom door. “Gee, thanks for waiting,” he said just loud enough for her to hear as she just lifted a hand up and waved her hand by flexing her fingers together rapidly to and from her palm, like one may do to a very small child walking by. “Ugh, whatever” Steve grumbled with a slight smile on his face as he began to quickly walk down the row and out of the room past Mrs. Adams who was shifting her classroom materials for a different class afterwards.

Making it just past Mrs. Adams with a few more steps to go to the hallway, he hears her voice breaking the eerie silence left after the evacuation of the after-class mob: “Ah Stephen, can I see you at my desk for a moment, please?” Steve stops, cursing inaudibly under his breath for a split second before turning around to see his teacher sitting at her desk switching out classroom folders for a moment before shifting her eyes above her tilted glasses to stare at the boy walking much slower back to her.

“Yes, Mrs. Adams?” He asked casually, hoping to get past whatever this was quickly.

Folding her arms up across her chest as she leaned back in her chair, she let a long exhale slowly escape through her nose as she never left her gaze from her student’s. “What am I going to do with you? You’re a good student and have the answers in class, but you seem to think that allows you to do whatever you want.” Mrs. Adams was quite the attractive woman at the age of 39 and there had been ample rumors circulating that she use to model lingerie for Sears during college. It was supposedly validated recently when a boy in another class had brought in an old catalog and gave evidence a few days ago. That may very well been a false rumor too, but what was clearly legitimate was the fact that she undoubtedly could have been a model then or now. With a sandy brown hair with some blonde and redwood red highlights layered down to her upper back, she had light brown eyes that glanced at everyone with a certain manner of command while her near constant large dimpled smile and sweet voice always relieved any feelings of uncertainty from her piercing eyes. Her breasts made it difficult for her arms to be truly comfortable crossed at a 38D with a hint of them seen from the top two buttons unbuttoned to show her cute golden necklace. Steve had never seen what it actually was, just that she had it as he had often seen the glint of gold trying to lure in his eyes. Her figure was dynamite with an amazingly tight waistline that pushed out into her big hips and legs as she often wore skirts to show it off. They often didn’t go down very far as they fought to keep her big butt contained but so that she could also show off her long toned legs as she walked around with a purpose at 5’11” boosted even more by her slick sexy high heels.

She looked on at her student with hard glare, buffered by what Steve could have sworn seemed to be a predatory playfulness. He couldn’t help but become nervous now as he shrunk an inch or two right then. Coughing, he tried to keep his eyes averted from his teacher as he feared to lose more height thanks to his imagination trying to run wild. “Heh, I’m really sorry Mrs. Adams, I guess I’ve built up a little bit of a habit,” he admitted, not daring to mention as part of his excuse that is was because her teaching was somewhat irrelevant, “I guess I’m a little worked up over graduating, I’ll reign it in for the last few days.” He looked up to emphasize his point with a genuine smile at his teacher.

Taking a moment or two more to stare down her student for it to settle in with him that his ‘word’ may not be enough to apologize for her accused disrespect, she leaned over and pulled out a drawer with a smooth raking noise reverberating from her old but very sturdy wooden desk. With a rip, she pulled off a small red slip of paper from a booklet and after returning the booklet to the drawer and closing it tightly shut, she turned her attention to the red slip in front of her. Picking up her open pen, she places it on the slip before pausing: “I’m not sure I feel you won’t do it again. You seem to love bugging your friend back there and getting into little shenanigans while I teach,” she reprimanded, a smile creeping out to the corners of her smooth powdered cheeks.

Standing before his teacher, Steve tried with all of his willpower to stay as calm as possible and not let Mrs. Adams know anything could be possibly wrong with him as he worried not only about losing height in front of his hot teacher, but also that she had seen him shrink in class earlier! Taking in a deep breath, Steve paused for moment, and thought to himself that he doesn’t know that yet, it could have been a coincidence of phrasing, nothing more. With only a second of hesitation to let her subtle teasing sink in, she continued to talk on as if nothing was up: “But you have proven to be a good student, Stephen so I think that a slap on the wrist could be worked out for you.” she said, crumbling up the slip and throwing it away as she turned to smile at him.

He felt a lot better but… her eyes. He couldn’t look into her eyes; there was something off about them. He began to feel some monstrous force behind them as they stared hard at him and he closed his eyes, chuckling to relieve his unrest “Really? That would be great Mrs. Adams, I would love to not have to explain this to my mom.” He really didn’t. Last time he had a detention she had him give foot massages for her every night for a week after shrinking him down to the size of her foot each time. It wouldn’t have been so bad at full height, or if his mom hadn’t washed him off in her hands afterwards each time. Bringing his thoughts back to the conversation at hand, he inquired “So what do you need me to do then?”

Glancing to the classroom around them, “Oh nothing much really, just tidy up my classroom and giving some hard scrubbings to some spots the janitor doesn’t seem to ever touch. I think once you have cleaned made it nice and neat and cleaned up those spots to my satisfaction, you are off the hook and will have sufficiently apologized to me like a real gentleman.” She winks at him when she says gentleman after returning her gaze to him midway through her talk. “Just report here for lunch rather than the cafeteria tomorrow.”

Ever slightly, his spirits drop as he hears he will have to lose his lunch time with his friends, but he resolves that it is much worse than the alternative. “Ok, Mrs. Adams,” he says as the first two sophomores for the next class begin to slowly trickle in, “I’ll be here tomorrow then for lunch.”

She gives one last big smile and says “Ok!” effectively dismissing her student. Seeing him walk past some more of her next period students coming in and disappearing into the hallway, she adds on “…can’t wait,” as she licks her hot red lips. Catching herself staring for a moment, she goes back to getting her class materials ready as the class is now quickly filling up with the rest of her sophomore’s. Gawd this class is going to drag she thought realizing that not only did she not care for this class, but she now couldn’t wait for tomorrow’s lunch to get here sooner!

--------------------

Finishing up his last two classes uneventfully, Steve was lost in his thoughts over the enigma that was his after-class conversation with Mrs. Adams. He couldn’t shake the idea that she had seen him shrink in class and was subtly telling him that, but the more he thought over it, the more he began to believe his own attempts of reassuring himself that his imagination and fears were just over-reacting. If she had known, wouldn’t she have brought something else up? Saying ‘little’ was a very common description for so many things, he thought. There was no way, everything is fine. Just stop worrying about it. Resigned to feeling reasonably optimistic considering not only did he just got out of a detention on his record before graduating and some uncomfortable punishment from his mother, but that he felt his secret was safe for another day. Steve finished up the last half of his last class with a focus it deserved before the last bell rang and he made his way his locker, one day closer to summer.

--------------------

Talking briefly to a student after class who had asked for some help on how to better put together the ideas for their research paper, Mrs. Adams saw the last of her students leave and the hallways die down. She sighing, she got up from her squeaky cheap plastic rolling chair and smoothed out her skirt as she walked to the door and closed it, rolling the soft cover down over the doors small window. Mrs. Adams was accustomed to staying after class to work on a little extra before going home if she felt she had to. Walking back over to her chair, she eyed her purse on the small table tucked into the corner of the room behind her desk where you could find a pile of resource materials for her classes and stacks of collected homeworks, quizzes, and tests from the day, and unzipped it. Taking rustling through it she picked out a case and a small candy from its depths and sat them on her desk before zipping her purse back up. Looking at the candy on her desk, she began to reach under her skirt and wiggle her hips until her black satin panties were down her thighs and lifting one leg at a time, she dropped them by her feet as she hiked up her skirt before sitting back into the soft padding of her chair. The candy was one of her favorites: A simple bite-sized Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate bar and she eyed it hungrily for a moment before shifting her attention to the case next to it and reaching out to open it.

Unlatching the top of the smooth leather case, she turned it upside down, depositing its contents onto her open palm before it. Wrapping her hand around it, she dropped it down to her exposed pussy and a distinct low whirring could be heard no further than half-way across the room. Dropping her jaw as she closed her eyes to the new expressions of pleasure racing through her body from the point of contact, a whispered sigh of relief could be heard escaping before her muscles began to retract and a moan quickly evolved from it as she began to smile and move her hand across some of the length of her moistening pussy. After only a minute or so, Mrs. Adams opened her eyes again to spot her chocolate treat on her desk, eyeing it like a devious hawk. Pausing her work on her pussy, she reached up and unwrapped the bar, having some issue at first from her the wet fingers from her left hand. Dropping the wrapper off to her side, she slides the little bar before her soft lips, slightly trembling from the pleasure before and in anticipation for the pleasure to come. Reaching down, her left hand begins to resume its work as new moans are heard from the sudden rush as her mouth automatically reacts by sucking hard onto her chocolate, a wave of sweet sensations rushing to her brain as well now. Coming down from the first big wave, her mouth loosens and her tongue begins to work all over her new prize, licking up every end of it as her right hand fondled her throat and breasts. In very short time, she had rounded off the ends of the chocolate and worked her pussy up into a frenzy of pleasure from the vibrations. Savoring her candy one last time, her hips began to buck against her hands work as she pushed the large remains of the Hershey bar to the back of her mouth before a final swift gulp sent it and her pussy over the edge. Gushing out cum as she swallowed, her right hand followed the bar down as her body writhed in the shattering pleasure she had feeling the mass get pushed down into her belly where the final ‘plop’ of it falling into her stomach gave one last burst of pleasure before she began to slowly come down from her sexual high. Tomorrow was going to be one of the best days ever, she thought, giving a faint smile as she leaned back into her chair, gasping lightly through the small part in her lips.

Chapter End Notes:

Something to look forward for some of my viewers. Now for less vore in the mean time. Maybe.