- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sometimes it's like opening up a pack of Oreos: You think 'Oh, just one more wont hurt' and BAM! You're overweight with diabetes, and have arthritis from writing too many papers/erotica!

 

Enjoy! :D

Walking into their history class, Steve and Alesha sit down in their usual spots in the back of the class so that they can talk to each other since this is the only class they have together all day.

Mrs. Adams walks in and picks up her glasses from her desk: “Alright, settle down class, settle down. Take your seat and open your books to page 253.” The duo begin talking to each other quietly in back despite their teacher’s request. They typically read their assignments the night or even week ahead so that they could afford to not listen to Mrs. Adams recite the reading verbatim and avoid any real chance of being reassigned seats by answer questions intermittently. Mrs. Adams was far enough in her career that she simply did not care enough as long as no one was interrupting anything.

They talk about this and that, making small talk and bring up funny moments from the weekend when Steve brings up something they talked about during lunch. Alesha had wanting to bring up this new pet idea up for the last twenty minutes of class and now she had a perfect window to do it. She entertained his conversation and moments after it was done, went for it.

“Sooo, the offer’s still on the table. Did you decide if you wanted to be my pet?” Alesha asks with a hint of nervousness, looking over at Steve to gauge his reaction. He doesn’t shrink that she could tell of but he smiles as he turns to look at her with his big blue eyes.

He stifles a laugh as he leans in, asking “I dunno, which table is it on?”

“It’s right here, actually” she answers, gesturing her hand across the table top to indicate the existence of some invisible contract, like she was the lovely assistant on a game show.

“Ok, so then what is involved with this offer?” Steve muses, sitting back in his chair now as Alesha pretends to look down at the small writing and begins to read it.

“Well, first you have to wear a collar around your neck so if you get lost, someone can return you to me, and it’s pink of course…”

“Of course,” Steve chips in playfully.

“…You would have to respond to your owner’s commands, use the proper facilities to relieve yourself, play with the cat toys I use with you, and rest on a cushion on my floor when you want to relax. However, if you agree to be my pet overnight, you can sleep at the foot of my bed with me.” She finished up crossing her arms and looking over at Steve who was looking up at the ceiling listening to her rules of the game.

He sat back up and looked at her, giving a playful smile “Wow, that sounds amazing. Can’t wait!” he says sarcastically. And with that, Alesha loses the sliver of confidence she had in the conversation and her body posture caving in tells Steve this. He was a sucker for how shy she could be and decided to be a little less ironic and be a little more serious. Alesha had always been the free and artistic one, with the creative mind and the original ideas, that’s one of the big reasons he valued her as a friend so much. She reminded him of how he’d play pretend when he was a kid and only because of that was he ok with him being her doll every now and then. It was quite the ride and was hardly a dull moment with Alesha. It was oddly fun, he thought. “So what’s in it for me in this offer?” He asked bringing the chance of play her game back on to the table.

“I’ll be good to you. You know, getting you clean water, bringing you food to your bowl, petting you, and maybe let you pick out a few outfits for the silly pet costume montage.” She sad somewhat up-beat, teasing Steve back now that he made her feel just that extra step better.

“I have to eat out of a bowl now? I don’t know about this.” He worried aloud.

“Oh come on. When have I ever not looked out for you when we played together in my room?” She asked in mock-offense as she reached over and grabbed Steve’s pen, clicking out closed as she leaned back into her seat, raising it just over her delicious chocolaty expanse of her breasts. Steve was shocked at Alesha’s new action and looked around to see if anyone was watching. If they were not asleep, the students in front of them were intent on their books as Mrs. Adams when on about the three branches of government in the USA. Looking back, he saw his pen slowly sinking in as she smiled at him, looking down now at the pen as well. “I mean when I carry you around, it’s not like I’m going to put you in harm’s way down in my pockets; my pants are too tight!” she chirped pushing the pen almost half way down in between her giant mounds. “I’m sure I could find somewhere comfortable for you while I carry you,” she remarked, acting absent-mindedly as she looked up smiling to see Steve’s reaction while she pushed the rest of his pen down into her cleavage with her finger.

There Steve sat, barely even able to see the pen anymore as Alesha now eyed him over the rising curve of her giant right breast. Alesha began to feel her panties get wet not only from seeing Steve diminish quickly into his clothing after watching what she had just done, but from imagining that lump in between her big boobs was his little body, trapped and protected. Thinking of him squirming gave her a sudden shiver and she forced it out of mind as suddenly she became just a little too self-conscious in class with that thought. Leaning over, Alesha sifted through the clothes left on his seat before snatching her prize and depositing him onto her desk in front of her. Looking down at her little doll friend in front of her, she smiled “So does that sound good enough?” leaning forward and dropping her heavy pair smack dab in front of Steve’s little body, showing off her expansive cleavage that only sprung forward, covering up his pen completely as she nonchalantly pressed her boobs together with her arms.

He had been use to staring up at Alesha’s grand appearance stark naked after their many times playing, but none of those times had ever felt so… powerful as it did now. Seeing her beautiful face over her widescreen tits was never this awe inspiring and he embarrassingly could only manage a weak “Yea,” to answer her.

Alesha was thrilled that it was that easy to tease Steve! She didn’t imagine he would actually shrink so much or be so adorably stupefied by her! Motioning her eyes down to the imaginary document below him, “So why don’t you look it over and tell me if you want to be my little pet or not.”

After waking back up a little, Steve turns around and begins the process of inspecting the invisible paper, making sure every I was dotted and T crossed. Nodding his head, he looked back at Alesha “Where do I sign?” he joked.

“Right… here,” she joked as she fished his pen out of her cleavage and handed the much larger writing tool to him. Using most of his strength, Steve acted like he signed a paper and handed his pen back.

“So, we should probably return me to normal before someone notices. Slowly, so I can just grow into my clothes rather than have to stand and get into them,” he observed, looking back up at Alesha.

“Yea, that would probably be best.” She wrapped her hand around him and placed him back inside of his shirt and began to focus on making him slowly bigger as a bulge began to form in the pile next to her.

Within ten seconds, Steve was right next to her again, smiling big. “You’re a dork, you know that?” he teased.

“Yea, well you’re too easy,” as she rolled her eyes away, smiling: “But I see I’m going to have to work on that mouth problem later.”

Chapter End Notes:

End. Not really.