- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sexy stuff here, little to no story. I'm sorry for any mistakes, I wrote this on a little hurry.

Her colossal right moved too fast for anyone to react and landed on a crowded section of the marked by the harbor, heedless in its downward plunge. It smashed down with such an unstoppable force that it completely flattened everything under it. Houses, shops, carts, people, they offered only the slightest resistance. Total mayhem unraveled in the city as people drew their breaths in unison and broke out of her spell, panicking.


Then her left foot rose from the water. It first hit a big trading ship from underneath, offering the briefest resistance as she lifted it from the water before splintering into pieces, killing most of the crew that was still onboard. It landed beside her right foot as it too smashed everything underneath into the earth and collapsing weaker structures around it. At this point she was straddling the main street leading from the harbor into the city and the palace, totally filled with masses of frightened, helpless people trying to flee from the sudden brutal violence and her imposing, god-like frame.


Both Arham and Giedon watched everything unravel in front of them in total silence, too stunned to react. They watched as she brushed her hair with her right hand while resting her left one on her hip, and then smiled at what she saw below her. Her seductive demeanor left them baffled. Both were pretty sure she caught people underneath those massive soles. Who was she? Didn’t she care about the violence she caused?


"We need to get out of here Giedon." Arham said, breaking the old master out of his stunned posture. Giedon said nothing and followed the emperor as he made his way into the palace. Was this judgement day? Has the mother of all gods come down to make us pay for our sins? Was he responsible? Those were Master Giedon’s thoughts as both he and the Emperor tried to make their way through the chaos raging inside the palace.


***


This is going to be fun! She thought. Destroying the beating heart of an advanced classical civilization is one of her favorite scenarios. She crouched as she watched the people beneath her more closely, regarding them as they struggled on the streets while trying to get away from her, many tripping and falling and then getting trampled by the crowd. Still, there were always those who just stood there, in the corners of the streets, in the roofs of the houses, either still too stunned from the initial shock, or too incapacitated by her beauty, especially the size of her sex looming high above them. And there were those who immediately after returning to their senses bowed down and started praying to her.


They were all the same to her, she was a god, a being far above them, and for the time being, they were something she wanted to simply play with. The capital of this vast empire, as with all the other empires before it, is the place and moment where there is the biggest concentration of people at the point of her appearance, and all she wanted now was to pleasure herself before she dealt with the true reason of her visit to this planet.


And nothing in the universe gives her more pleasure than simple and pure power over humans, power that is not achieved and maintained by means of wealth, technology or rank, but simply by being able to take the life of people on a whim, with your own body, while they can’t retaliate or do anything about it in any way. Simple and pure power, she thought, as she positioned and then swiftly lowered her right index finger on a particular dense spot of the crowd without remorse. The people who were caught had no chance, two of them were completely reduced to pulp while many others were only partially caught, having their arms or legs or whole torsos severed.


But no, it’s not just that. She removed her finger and briefly studied the reaction of the crowd as they dispersed in all directions from the point of impact, like little ants, while the injured either simply screamed in pain or tried to crawl away. It’s also how you do it. She lowered her hand into the crowd again, gently picking a random person from it, which happened to be a young woman, and considered her fragile form for a moment while she stood up again. She always prefered them to beg and suffer, hear their screams and feel their struggles while she took their lives with her most intimate parts.


She lowered the woman to her right nipple, and placed her on it. She loved this act. She always waited a moment for them to comprehend their situation, then she pushed them ever so gently so that they dangled from their nipple. It’s always those simple acts that assert her power over those people. Acts such as a person’s life, a life with families, hopes, dreams and everything that comes with it - being suspended and dependent on such a simple and harmless part of her body as her nipple.


She lowered her hand to her sex and gently started stroking her clitoris as her nipples began to enlarge and harden. She watched as the woman found it harder and harder to maintain her grip as the nipple got bigger and bigger, the victim’s life coming closer and closer to its end simply because she got more and more aroused... until it was too big for the helpless woman as her hands became too tired and she lost her grip, falling into her death. She gasped as her body tensed for a moment and a cold shiver passed through her spine, and then relaxed. She looked down again, at the crowd, her eyes full of pure lust. She wanted more.


She lowered her hand again, but this time she started plucking and gathering a handful of people, scooping them from the crowd without remorse, injuring and killing many in the process. She repeated this act until her right hand was full of tiny, wriggling, struggling humans. She brought her hand to her face and watched them intently as they tried to fight their way out of her it. Some were successful in their attempt, heedless to fact that they were hundreds of feet high in the air, most of them hitting and bouncing from her breasts as they fell to their deaths.


Then she lowered her hand and cupped her right breast. Immediately, all her nerves on it sparked as hundreds of hands and feet started beating against it, especially those around her areola. She concentrated, trying to feel their struggles, their screams and pleas for mercy. She then slightly shifted hand, feeling some of them yielding against her nipple, their fragile bodies unable to take even the slightest force applied to them by her. Small trickles of blood began to ooze from between her fingers, heightening the crowd’s panic as the they beat against her breast with renewed energy. Her breathing became heavier as the hundreds of small wriggling little bodies intoxicated her and she couldn’t take it anymore, forcing her to knead her breasts without remorse.


She moaned loudly, everyone in the city and the vicinity could hear it. All the little humans forced against her mountain of a breast were reduced to dark red smears against its unyielding skin, painting it with their blood. The sensation of countless little humans being reduced to pulp on her breast as they hopelessly fought against it was breathtakingly pleasurable. But after she came down from her high, she shifted her gaze back down in the city below. She wanted more, much more.


Most people had fled towards the main gate or the palace, probably seeking shelter inside its tunnels. The gate was too small to handle such a huge amount of people at the same time, and so was the palace, while another smaller crowd gathered around a structure a few hundred yards before the palace which stood out from the rest of the buildings. It made her curious, so she walked towards it. It was only a few steps from her, but each one of her steps caused massive destruction around them. Swiftly, she was straddling the structure. It was very large compared to the other buildings but still too small for her, so she crouched down to take a closer look. It became immediately apparent that this was a temple, and not just any temple, but the statue on top of it betrayed it as a temple dedicated to her.


So sweet, she thought. The building was shaped in the form of a long, narrow rectangle. Too bad it’s not going to protect you. She grabbed the roof of the building and ripped it off, revealing the main hall entirely filled with humans. She thought it was too ironic, a mass of humanity, trying to flee from a goddess by seeking shelter on the temple dedicated to her, and it was a perfect fit for one of her feet. Her grin widened. So she destroyed the entrances and stood up, lifting her right foot above the torn roof, and started slowly lowering it into the main hall.


The panic and fear inside was apparent. Most tried to flee, but there was nowhere to go. Some of the most devout fell down on their knees, raised their arms towards the descending pillar of flesh and awaiting it with prayer as some kind of holy way to die. As the foot brushed the side of the walls, releasing debris into the crowd and filling the ceiling, it suddenly got very dark inside, increasing the screams, the fear and the crying.


She lowered her foot even more and started feeling some of them. Very gently, she lowered it just a bit so that she could feel most them but not kill them. She felt their small hands beating against the underside of her foot as if they could support its weight. She tried to imagine how it must feel being trapped inside a dark prison filled with hundreds of other people, not being able to flee, just seconds away from getting crushed by a lustful goddess. Her heart raced, she breathed in deeply and released her full weight on top of them while simultaneously releasing a long deep moan.


The squishing sensation, together with the idea of taking so many lives with one step sent an electric shock-like feeling inside her body, a deep faint feeling of an orgasm started to well up inside of her. She needed more, a lot more, and there was another dark prison she needed to fill, a very moist one. She twisted and turned her foot, collapsing the temple entirely and killing everyone who might have survived her initial step, and shifted her gaze at the main gate.


It has been too long.

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked the story, comments, reviews and constructive criticism always appreciated. It's the only way to keep writers writing :)