- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm not entirely sure what direction I'm heading here. Obviously, I'm more inclined to write about the psychological side of a giantess rather than just concentrating on describing the physical acts. I'm trying to explore why a giantess would do the things she does, slowly, chapter after chapter. 

It would be great if I got some more feedback on this, your thoughts on how the story is turning out, what you like, what you dislike, if you prefer the atmosphere displayed here or not, it would be really helpful. I'm still not sure if people actually like what I'm writing or not.

She sat on her living room couch, comfortable and naked, her legs crossed. She was watching the large glass bowl on top of the coffee table in front of her intently. It was filled with people she had gathered before she left the city. Three days had passed since then. It was the first time in three days that she really paid attention to them. She did this intentionally. She decided to play one of her favorite little games with this particular group, a game she hadn’t played in such a long time.

For the last three days since she put them in the bowl, they had watched her, fearful of what she would decide to do with them. They had all witnessed her playful destruction and killing of people back on the city and knew she would stop at nothing. But from the moment she put them in their prison, from the point of view of the trapped people, she seemingly forgot about them. Since then, they had plenty of time to get their bearings and observe their surroundings.

For the hundred-or-so little people, her living room - a temporary accommodation abroad the Pasargadae - was literally an alien world. It was completely filled with alien furniture, magical light-bringing and other - unknown to them - devices that seemingly operated at her will, thus enhancing her divinity even more to them. As she moved about the room when she was present during those three days, their fright and terror started to vaporize as she apparently ignored them completely.

She placed a camera that could record their movements and especially their voices next to the bowl. They, of course, never knew what the camera was. During night-time aboard the ship, she would retreat to her bedroom to watch and listen to them speaking through the camera. For a group of people that were randomly plucked out of a pre-modern city, they were pretty intelligent. Of course, that wasn't surprising to her since all the people of this planet have been genetically engineered by her and her servants to increase certain traits, such as overall intelligence.

She listened occasionally as they tried to make sense of what was happening, why she chose them to ‘take’ them with her. At first, they speculated that she would just use them as toys, food or something similar, just as she had done on Tarthaghast to so many people, at any moment. But as hours and days went by, they started to think that they were something more special, that she might have chosen them for a divine task. She chuckled at that thought. Then they talked about who she was, if she really was who most of them identified her as, the mother-goddess Aria. She was surprised to find her name so well preserved after all those years.

But after the first day, after their fearful emotions dissipated, their bodies started to respond to more basic urges, namely that of hunger and thirst. She withhold food and water from them for three days. From experience, she knew that three days was the limit before people started dying, turning to acts of cannibalism, paranoia and so forth. She didn’t want to let it get that far as she had plans for her toys. It would be weeks before she went back on the planet.

During those three days, she would tease them with food by eating in front of them, ignoring them as they craved for the food and water. She carefully placing a lid on top of the bowl so that bread crumbs and similar things wouldn’t accidentally feed her toys, then she would leave those crumbs and a partially drunk glass of water on the table and later watch them through the camera as they futilely attempted to climb out of the bowl to reach the them. She did this each time she ate in the last two days, and now, they had reached their breaking point, it was time to start the games.

Her attention seemed to have caused quite stir on the otherwise exhausted and worn-out crowd. They were used to being ignored despite their cries and pleas for food and water. They knew this was something out of the ordinary.

With a sudden motion, she grabbed the bowl with both hands, and placed it on her lap. The crowd inside was forcefully shuffled by her movements, but as soon as the bowl stabilized, they craned their heads and were met by an attentive face partially hidden between a pair of magnificent, mountain-sized breasts. Even though they had watched her move around the room for three days, they had never truly grasped the size of her breasts until now. They were firm, but hung preciously low, as if at any moment, they would crash upon them and crush them without mercy.

But then she leaned her head slightly forward, and with a playful tone, she asked “Are you thirsty, my little minions?” At first, the crowd seemed stupefied, not used to being addressed by the goddess, but after a short few moments, they abruptly  broke into cries and pleas, most of them kneeling with their hands raised towards her, begging, using the little strength they had left to utter a distinctive word even to her ears, water!

She answered their cries with a smile, an honest smile, but for a brief moment it betrayed the slightest wickedness. She raised the bowl again, then she stood up and walked to an unoccupied part of the floor. She placed the bowl on the floor, the straddled it, still smiling. Then she remembered, she wanted to record this, so she went back to the table, and took the camera, placing it beside the bowl again.

She then straddled them once more, and then squatted. They raised their hands over their heads instinctively, covering in fear, as if that act would offer them some measure of protection. Her thighs and crotch encompassed their entire tiny world, it was another one of those acts that she loved to play, demonstrating her power over the little insignificant toys. They were so helpless beneath her, trapped, unable to do anything. But she wasn’t done with her psychological games, she just started.

Without needing to explain, she simply positioned her vagina above the bowl, and then parted her labia slightly. At first, just a few drops of of urine fell in the middle of the bowl, immediately making the crowd cover in fear and move to the edges of the bowl, panic gripped them. Then she relaxed a little more, letting it stream just a little so that it would form a small pool inside the slightly oval shaped bottom of the glass, and then she stopped. She leaned back, sitting on the floor, crossing her legs, watching intently.

It wasn’t much, not even for the crowd. But the they had paled, for they feared that she finally had decided to dispose of them on a horrible manner. They still stood there, on the edges of the bowl, confused, as they stared at the goddess, then shifting their gaze to the small pool of urine, then back at her and the pool again. Then they seemed to relax slightly, transfixed by the small pool of urine in the middle of the bown, their shock slowly diminishing, being replaced by...

Suddenly, in a mad scramble, they dashed towards the pool of urine in the middle. It was the first time in three days that they could reach something to drink. They pushed and shoved each other aside, thoughts clouded as their primal instincts kicked in, reduced to a little more than animals. It was a fight where only the strongest of them would end up drinking her ostensibly live-giving urine.

She smiled delightfully. She loved what she could do to them, what she could reduce them to. She loved the fact that she could use something as simple and repulsive as her own piss, and make them crave for it, make them fight with their lives for it. She watched as the mass of humanity formed a small ball in the middle of the bowl, fighting with every strength they got for a few drops of her piss.

She started masturbating, slowly at first, resisting the urge to simply grab a handful of them and shove them inside her sex. She doubted they would notice before it was too late. But then the crowd stirred, it seemed that they had drank and licked every last drop of her urine in such a short time. For a brief few moments, they stood there, looking at each other as the struggling subdued, confused. Then a large portion of them, those that weren’t able to get through, the weakest of them, turned towards her, scrambling towards the glass facing her, leaning against it, desperately begging for more.

Her smile broadened and she let out a loud laugh. She looked at them, so pathetic, she thought, so easily reduced to creatures craving for her urine, begging her for it, pleading for more. Their cries sent shivers of electric passion down her spine. At this stage, she could make them do anything for her as long as she promised them her piss. She was going to exploit that fact. She leaned forward again to address them. They quieted immediately.

“If you want more, then each time I give you more, you are going to have to sacrifice one of you to me.” She emphasised the last word with a patting gesture against her sex, still smiling broadly.

They looked up at her, bewildered, but clearly, they had understood her. It didn’t take long, less than a minute, and they presented a middle-aged man to her. He struggled, tried to get back to the crowd, to blend in again, but they all pushed him away, towards the goddess, ignoring his pleading.

“Well, little man, “ she said, as she lowered her hand into the bowl and grabbed the unfortunate sacrifice. “ it seems they value my piss more than your life. Don’t you think that’s pitifully pathetic?” She asked rhetorically, not really caring what he was thinking. She moved him between to her sex and placed him on top of her clitoris. “Please your goddess”, she commanded, as he looked at her.

He immediately started vigorously licking and lapping her clitoris. The bit of hope that he still held inside of him drained every little reserve of strength that he still had on that act. She watched him intently. She felt him slightly, but not enough as to arouse any meaningful sexual pleasure just from his actions. But she was aroused, it was the act that did it. The fact that she made those people give up a life for some small bit of hope that they might survive. The fact that they were prepared to give up one of them for something as disgusting as her piss. She plunged her index and middle finger inside of her and started masturbating again, carefully avoiding his little clit-sucker.

She still watched the little pathetic figure working vigorously to please her,nearing her climax. Them she placed her thumb on top of the man, and with a slightly heavy breath, she addressed the crowd again.

“It seems your sacrifice was enough to your goddess” she said, as she pressed her thumb forcefully against her clit, squishing the little man all over it. She craned her head, heavy-lidded and let out a gasp as a small orgasm rippled through her. She then relaxed, lowered her head again towards the bowl.

“You get to survive another day” she said, smiling at the visibly horrified crowd.

It will be interesting to see how far they will go, she thought, as she moved her crotch above the bowl again. And I still have to think about what to do with their hunger...

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts?