- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And another chapter, shorter this time, since I barely had time to write.

She stood before the main window of her apartment, overlooking a modern city.

What was the name? New... York?

She took a sip from her drink which she held on her hand, watching as the city unfolded like a carpet from where she stood. A penthouse overlooking most of New York, the greatest city in the world, meant she had status.

But what status?

The scene felt vaguely familiar, yet so out of touch, like a distant dream. She turned, observed the room where she stood. It was all empty. No furniture, no decor, nothing. Not just that, but everything was, in a way, blank, like her mind didn’t know how to picture the scene.

But there was something in the middle, an object... no, a code! A message! She remembered. She knew exactly what was going to happen next. She turned towards the window and watched as patches of the clouds above turned momentarily red. 

Then, something hot and bright hit the middle of the city, a jet of pure plasma rained from the sky. It devastated large sections of Manhattan in a blazing fire. She stood there, motionless. She wasn’t concerned, she knew this was just a dream. She dreamt this scene many times, yet always slightly differently. She watched as many different jets of plasma rained on different parts of the city, bringing more chaos and destruction, but everything seemed to dim, losing focus, becoming detached.

She opened her eyes, and sighed.

Leaning up, she regarded the city before her. Unlike the dream, the city was sprawled like a toy before her. The buildings were tiny, damaged and crumbled, and some smoke filled the sky. She felt a mass inside her, wriggling just slightly. She sighed, again. She parted her labia, and inserted two fingers, reaching inside. 

The wet, bloodied mass of humanity landed with a splat between her thighs. She felt revolted, disgusted and ashamed of herself. How can I do this to them? They are humans, just like me. How can I use my powers to kill them in such horrible way? She felt all kinds of dark, twisted emotions well up inside her. She has used living, breathing, conscious people as sex toys, just for her pleasure. And it wasn’t the first time, not by a long long shot.

She hated herself, she hated what she has become, but she knew that there was no way she could control that dark side of her. She looked down, watching as despite all that they went through, despite the hell that they experienced, some of them still survived. Most of those had terrible injuries and wouldn’t last long, others had body parts missing or bent at unnatural angles. 

Then, that overpowering feeling began to sip inside her. She watched as the struggling of those that survived, who were trying to get away from the carnage and pile of dead, twisted bodies, began being transformed and painted on a different light. She watched as the sickening  emotions invoked inside her by the cries of pain and pleas of mercy began transforming into pleasant, overpowering sexual lust.

Some of them reached out to her, and despite all the pain, they... prayed to her. They thought it was a test, a kind of act that would ascertain their faith. She regarded them as her dark side returned and completely overtook her. The power that she had over those people was irresistible. She could cause such a carnage with her sex, put them through such a gruesome ordeal just for her pleasure, and yet some of them would still be obedient, faithful on a false image, probably ready to walk inside her sex at her command again.

The last faints of the repulsive feelings that she felt just a few moments ago completely disappeared as she returned their prayers with an uncaring, wicked smile. She stood up, raised her foot above the dead and dying and without much thought for those that displayed such intense faith in her, she planted her foot on top of them, smearing and reducing them to unrecognizable gore.

Sweeping her hair with her hand, she strolled into the city again, heading straight for the palace this time. The streets upon which she strode were mostly empty, the city itself was mostly depopulated after her short nap. But the palace was thronged full of people. She didn’t give them much time to react though.

As she climbed the small hill upon which the palace stood, she turned around, and planted her ass firmly upon it. Her ass descended like a colossal rock from heaven, crushing the top floors of the palace and everyone in them without the slightest bulging. Most people who had fled into the cave system beneath the palace were now trapped. Some people decided to watch the event from the balconies of the palace, too stunned from her swiftness. The air pressure that came from inside the palace flung them hundreds of feet horizontally.

She regarded her surroundings. There were still people, around, in the streets leading to the palace, on the gardens, and a few that seemed to have survived her ass. She picked one up, a middle-aged man, and started rolling him idly between her fingers, reducing him to an object of playfulness, but she watched him with distant eyes. Those people don’t know what I do for them, what I do for humanity, she thought, as the tiny man in her hand began slip into unconsciousness from the constant spinning.

Just before he blacked out, she stopped, positioning him on her index finger, observing him. He was winded, but also visibly terrified. He saw her eyes, large as buildings, eyes that seemed to pierce his very soul. How would a man react to having the full attention of a god? 

Then, that deep impulse within stirred her, and she placed her thumb on top of the helpless man, applying a slight pressure. She consciously knew that what she was doing was not right, yet that impulse within her, that overwhelming emotion of power was too strong to resist. The little man started struggled between her fingers, fighting for his life as his lungs were refused air by something as small as slightly pinching him with her fingers. She knew that what she was doing was evil, incomprehensible to those people and the ones serving them on the Pasargadae, yet they have to obey, they have to accept.

I cannot control my emotions, I cannot control this darkness within me, she thought, as she released the pressure between her fingers, letting the tiny man take a few deep breaths, I am a plague that sweeps the land, bringing death and destruction wherever I visit, but I also am the only hope for humanity as a whole, the only thing that keeps them safe from total annihilation. And so, they must endure this darkness, knowingly or not. She reminded herself.

With that thought, she pressed her thumb on top of the man, hard. The tiny form burst like a grape, blood spraying all around her fingers, though too far high up to be noticed. She smiled again, feeling satisfied.

Then she started gathering everyone in the vicinity who was still alive, carefully not to injure them too badly. She was ready to leave the city and let her servants deal with the rest. Meanwhile the struggling people she was gathering would be used at the expense of her pleasure on the ship as she waited and let time pass on the planet.

She walked down to the harbor, her hands full of tiny wriggling toys, and turned around, admiring the destruction she caused one last time. She saw the hundreds and thousands of people have fled the city, spreading out in all directions. They would serve as the perfect rumour spreading tools for her. Spreading fear and dread amongst the population of this planet, marking the start of the collapse. 

“Beam me in, Marik” she called out, and after a few moments, a jet of light engulfed her, and then she was gone.