- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More sexy stuff, and some story.

CHAPTER 3

Commander Marik Elias was sitting on his chair on the bridge of the Pasargadae, eyes focused beyond the main window on the planet below. His thoughts were full of the terror and grief that the unfortunate people of this planet will suffer for the foreseeable future. He rose up from his chair, folding his hands behind his back, and approached the main window.

He looked down at the planet, focusing on a particular spot, watching the smoke plumes rising from what the local population calls Tarthaghast. He could just barely see her silhouette. All this death and destruction, this genocide of an entire population, and for what? A dream? A long forgotten, thousands-of-years-old dream? He sighed.

He shifted his gaze high up above the planet. There, he could make out the defining feature of this region, the so called Tarantula Nebula, the birthplace of most of the stars in this corner of space. As he got his bearings on his position in space, he shifted his gaze to the right, beyond the planets dark side. There, spread in all it’s glory, was the Milky Way. The sight of it never failed to amaze Marik. It was breathtaking, hundreds of billions of stars spiralling out from the galactic center. And there somewhere, on one of those spirals, lies Earth, the birthplace of humanity.

He stood there, gazing at the Milky Way for minutes. “Soon.” He remembered her saying. “Soon, we will fight back for our home, for what is ours.”

Will we really? And if we win? What then? She will just give up her power? Questions and more questions plagued his mind, questions that tired him. He needed to rest.

***

The main gate stood on the western side of the city. It was a massive gate made of bronze designed to support heavy traffic for a city that was the center of the world, but also withstand any attack on it.

Right now, it’s not able to handle the amount of people trying to get away from the goddess that seems to be bent on destroying and killing everything within the city. And it was not just spreading death and destruction, but they way she does it. The dread and fear that filled them was very different than fear from being chased by a hungry animal, confronted by an enemy soldier, or even a ghost.

Those daring to look back at what was happening were filled with a new kind of fear. Fear of being reduced to nothing but a speck on the soil. Fear of being nothing more than a toy for a lustful god. Fear of Death by Divinity.

The scene at the gate was desperate. Thousands of people were trying to pass through it, the sheer terror that was apparent in their eyes reduced most of them to acting solely guided by their basic instincts. Those near the gate were hard-pressed by the masses behind them, many succumbing to the pressure and killed by trampling.

The people who made it through the gate spread out on the farmland behind it, some fleeing, but most were resting, waiting for their families and loved ones. Passing through the gate seemed to have filled them with a false sense of safety, as if you just escaped from a lake inhabited by a sea-monster. But the sea monster was now heading their way.

Again, each step of the goddess caused massive destruction on the streets below her. She was indifferent to where her steps landed, focusing on the mass of humanity at the gate, heedless of the fact that with one step she crushed an entire group trying to hide on the basement of a shop, never knowing what hit them, or that another step landed on the barracks of a party of soldiers who were trying to organise a formation, raising their spears on the air as some sort of defence against an unstoppable force.

Just as she arrived at the gate, she noted the rather sparse number of people outside the gate. Most looked like they stood still and weren’t fleeing. Aren’t they afraid? She wondered, clearly amused. It looked like they somehow thought the walls would hold her inside. Well, she smiled, time to demonstrate some real power. As her left foot landed near the crowd, just before the wall, she leapt.

The sight was breathtaking, everyone looked up as a the booming sounds coming from behind them were followed by an all-encompassing shadow. For the briefest moments, they admired a sight that defied reason on its most basic level, thousands of tonnes of flesh suspended on the air above them. If anyone wasn’t convinced of her divinity, they certainly were now. Then she landed with her right foot in the middle of the crowd behind the gate.

The force of the impact was literally earth-shattering. Those caught by her step were reduced to less than red smears embedded on the compressed soil beneath her foot. The shock-wave radiating from it shredded and sent everyone around the impact area flying hundreds of yards through the air into their deaths, or plastered against the city walls, not that they held up much. They broke and shattered too from the shock-wave traveling through the earth as everyone around it and inside the city walls too were flung into the air as the earth beneath them shifted.

She stood again on both feet after her leap, hands on hips, turning around and admiring her work.

***

“My Son! Where is my Son!” Yelled Arham, visibly distressed. “Kal, where are you?” He yelled again, desperately. It was total chaos inside the palace, and Arham was lost. His mind couldn’t really fathom what was happening. Yesterday he saw a ghost, today she stands there, on the city, made of flesh and bone, unimaginably huge, massacring his own people.

He was looking for his only son, the only thing that he really cared for since his wife died giving birth to him. He was just 7 years old, but so bright and talented. Arham was sure he would go on to inherit his empire, prevent it from being torn apart after Arham’s death. But now, is there going to be anything to inherit?

A strong hand grabbed his shoulder. “Your majesty, lets go!” It was Senez, his most high ranking and trusted general, and a loyal friend.

“No!” He replied as he yanked Senez’s hand away. “I must find my son!”

“He is with Giedon, your majesty! He is waiting for you outside, behind the palace.”

Arham looked visibly relieved. “Thank Ar-” He suddenly remembered. Thanking a goddess that might just be destroying your entire world might not mean much right now.“Let’s go!” He followed Senez.

Outside, behind the palace, a group of Senez’s most trusted men were waiting for the emperor, guarding his only child and the heir to the throne. Master Giedon was there, comforting Kal and still trying to make sense of what was happening. The party was about to leave for a distant northern city.

Booming sounds were heard behind the palace. He tried not to think about it. He felt painfully guilty for bringing all this down upon his people.

A loud crash was heard, shaking the earth beneath them. “Why?” he murmured to himself.

Moments later, Senez emerged from the palace, together with Arham. “Men get ready!” He shouted while Arham climbed on the chariot where Giedon and Kal stood, without speaking a single word.

“Let’s go”.

***

She was straddling the crowd that had tried to flee from the - now completely destroyed - main gate. He looked at them, pure lust shining from her eyes. She crouched down, completely dwarfing everyone beneath her. Her sex was glistening wet, radiating its smell into the crowd, looming above like a hungry monster dripping saliva from its mouth, an act she loved to do as it demonstrated true power, that those people were at the mercy of her most intimate part of her body.

Small trickles of dried blood and body parts rained down from her breast on the crowd who seemed to have just regained their composure. It looked like that it rejuvenated their strength as they started moving in all directions, but she wasn’t about to let her toys run away, no, she wanted them inside her, she needed them inside her.

So she planted her ass firmly where the main gate used to stand, stretched her legs outward  from the crowd, crushing many who had a lead from the main crowd, leaving the rest trapped between her thighs, and with a resounding voice, she commanded: “Stop!”

Her booming voice shuddered everyone to their core. It was like magic, everyone froze on their tracks, looking up at her, it was the first time she spoke. Her beautiful smiling face betrayed no remorse whatsoever, she loved the fact that despite all she had inflicted on them, on their city, they obeyed without hesitation to her voice. And she was about to test their obedience even more.

She planted her right hand behind her for support as she leaned slightly back, retracting her legs and displaying the full glory of her sex to the crowd. None of them dared to move. They watched as she lowered her left hand towards her sex, planting her index and middle finger on her labia and then spreading it open. The stench coming from it was sickening and repulsive.

“Inside.” She commanded again. Nobody moved. She expected that, and few moments later, part of the crowd started fleeing again from her. She was pleased as she wanted to use them to demonstrate the precious situation they were in. So she lifted her right hand, leaned forward and planted it right into the fleeing crowd. Her fingers dug inside the earth itself, tearing part of it from its foundation along with any survivors and crushing everything on her hand mercilessly. Unclasping it, she let all the debris fall into the gaping hole behind the main crowd from where she teared a chunk of earth just a few moments ago. Leaning back into her previous position and parting her labia for the second time, she repeated again, but this time with an ear-piercing shout: “Inside!”.

This time, they obeyed. She smiled delightfully. For her, it’s one thing using her power to crush those insignificant little people to dust or smear them against her body, but it’s an entirely other experience to watch them walk willingly and obediently into her dark chasm, knowing full well that they’re not going to find there anything but their deaths, sacrificing their lives for the sexual pleasure of their goddess, perishing within her intimate folds so she can experience an orgasm.

For her, this act defined her divinity. Those people had no reason to obey her. They could chose to run away, die fast and with dignity. Yet every time she did this, most obeyed, her power seemed to indoctrinate them completely. The goosebumps on her skin were very apparent, her heart started racing again, her breathing accelerated and she started slightly sweating. She watched as the first people climbing the cum-soaked rubble, where the main gate used to stand, reached her looming vagina. She shivered at the sight of so many people that were about to willingly fill her.

She let out a small moan as she felt the first people climb inside her sex. She had to concentrate to keep her composure. Her most basic instincts wanted to grab them all and smash them against her cunt, and it was getting harder and harder to resist. But she knew that their obedience and physical strength had a limit. Their puny pathetic little bodies will never be able to find the strength to fill her completely, so she will have to do it herself. “Deeper!” she called out lustfully, feeling those inside her fighting vigorously to get deeper and find the space for more people inside. She was nearing the limit of her endurance.

Suddenly, she felt a lot more motion inside her as it became too crowded inside, those deeper lost their composure and general panic broke out. She figured their obedience had reached that critical limit. Well, it was fun while it lasted, she thought, as she released her labia and started scooping those who hadn’t made it inside yet and forcing them inside.

Immediately, the whole crowd started fleeing away, but they had nowhere to go. Her massive thighs blocked the sides and it was a long way to her feet, which she could always use to manipulate them. Her hand mercilessly grabbed tens of people at a time and shoved them rudely inside her, indifferent to the injuries she caused, uncaring to their cries and pleas for mercy.

She was nearly full when she stopped. Any more and she would be sent over the edge, but she wanted this moment to last longer, so she grabbed a handful from what remained from the crowd, being careful not to crush them in her hand and then looked at the remaining fleeing unfortunate humans as she positioned her crotch behind them, then slowly pushed herself with the other hand. Those between her thighs never really had a chance, her legs crossed, trapping them, and behind, her crotch unyieldingly crushed everyone on its path like a giant bulldozer, compressing them to little more than red stains on her labia.

The mass of humanity inside shifted and wriggled from the pressure, their desperate battle for survival sending hundreds of tiny electrical shocks to her brain. Her breath became very heavy as her heart pounded on her chest. She laid back, eyes unfocused, as she lowered the ones she grabbed earlier to her sex and nudged them against her clitoris. Immediately, they started beating furiously against it with their puny fists and legs, adding to her already enormously aroused state as she spread legs, flattening everything around them, with her climax moments away.

She focused at the writhing mass of humanity insider her. It filled her so much better than any man could. The mass inside, unlike a penis, was composed of tiny living humans. Humans with ambitions, dreams and desires who awoke today just like any other day, navigating through their lives as each day brought new hurdles, and now find themselves struggling to survive inside her wet dark cave, their lives reduced to nothing more than fuel for her lust as each of their puny little bodies served to bring her closer and closer to a single monumental climax.

As a last act, she grabbed some people from her clitoris with her left hand and smashed them against her left nipple while with the palm of her right hand she held the rest firm against her clitoris, and pushed both her index and middle finger inside her, probing. The bodies of most of those inside pressed by her fingers yielded, as she felt bones cracking and bodies breaking all around them. The added pressure sent another wave of sheer panic and terror inside her and finally pushed her over the edge. She kneaded her breast, pressed her palm against her clitoris forcefully, flattening everyone under it against her throbbing clitoris as her vaginal muscles contracted, mercilessly crushing everyone inside, heedless to their cries as their deaths fueled their goddess with an orgasm that produced a moan that could be heard for tens of miles on all directions.






Chapter End Notes:

As always, if you like it, review it! Each read count and especially each review encourages me more and makes me a better writer!