- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Destruction and some vore in this chapter.

Ceth couldn’t believe his eyes. Not again! He thought. He couldn’t believe his luck either. After all he had gone through back in Tarthaghast, after surviving all the destruction the goddess caused at the gate, after surviving her own damn cunt, he thought he was the luckiest man in the world. Well apparently not. Even traveling as far as possible from the hell he had experienced, fate seems to have caught up on him because there she stood, again, looking down with her ice-cold eyes.

 

He was paralyzed, both out of fear and out of amazement. But when she raised her right foot in the air, he suddenly broke out of the trance. His basic instincts kicked in as adrenaline filled his veins. Run! His primal instincts commanded him.

 

And so he turned to run away from her, but as soon as he did, he stepped on something slippery and fell on the cold stone ground head-first, breaking his nose. He screamed from the pain but his voice was lost amidst the panic that surrounded him as hundreds of people tried to desperately flee from the congested market street.

 

Ceth immediately spun out of fear of trampled to death. He absentmindedly noted that he had slipped on one of the vegetables he had carried on a basked earlier. He must have dropped the basket when the goddess appeared... he suddenly remembered, the goddess! Her foot! He looked up, and saw he right foot coming down hard.

 

Fortunately for Ceth, she was about to step a few hundred yards in front of him, but Ceth still gritted his teeth, put his arms around his head and braced for the impact. He knew what even one of her footfalls meant. The force with which it hit the ground would shake everyone, every building and every stone to their core. And this time it was no different.

 

Her foot descended in the middle of the river that went through Talmin and was about to hit the main bridge that connected both sides of the city. It was filled with people who traveled from one end to the other since it connected the two main roads that went along the river banks that served as the main market streets.

 

For the briefest moments before the impact, as his heart pumped his adrenaline-filled blood furiously through his body, Ceth could see the tens of people that had just jumped off the bridge as a desperate means of survival. He could see them falling, slowly, as if time had slowed down to a crawl. The bridge wasn’t particularly tall, they would hit the water in moments, but even the ground couldn’t pull them down fast enough as the goddess’s foot crashed through the bridge without mercy and obliterated their puny bodies to oblivion without giving them a chance to reach the water.

 

The shockwave was so massive that the water around her foot simply receded for a few moments, revealing the bare floor of the riverbed and cutting the river in half, sending part of it flowing upstream. The roads on the river’s banks were hit by massive waves which crashed upon the fleeing masses, killing many but mostly throwing them around the streets, cutting their escape efforts short.

 

Ceth too was violently thrown at a nearby building by the water, hitting its wall. He lost all orientation and was completely confused. He was sure he was going to drown, but at the last moment, the water receded. He found himself simply sprawled on the streets among many other injured, struggling to get up. Many of his ribs had broken, his head hurt badly and he almost couldn’t hear anything.

 

But he sure felt the other massive shaking sensation that came from behind him, throwing him and all others momentarily in the air again. Afterwards, it took all his strength to ignore the pain and turn around to look at where it came from. He focused on the street before him. His vision was blurry, but he could still see hundreds of people picking themselves up and trying to get away again while hundreds of others still lay there, mostly injured but many appeared to be transfixed like... then he saw it, her left foot on the horizon. He had to focus his eyes because even in the backdrop of the scenery, it was so massive. And it was moving.

 

The goddess had stepped on a part of the street sideways, and now she was dragging her left foot along the street like a massive wall, destroying and crushing everything and everyone on its path. Ceth watched as her foot moved towards him, probably very slowly from her perspective but it was too fast for anyone to escape. Its unstoppable grind completely engulfed the helpless people on the street, sucking them beneath the flesh and embedding their bodies on the wet ground, soaking it even more with their blood.

 

Some tried to get away along the buildings but they were too slow, the structures offered no resistance at all, they toppled, destroyed and got crushed like toys made of sand, burying everyone who tried to get away forever under the now compressed rubble.

 

Fear and panic gave the people around Ceth new strengths to run, but he just laid there, unmoving. He accepted his fate, and simply waited, not bothering to struggle at all. He still couldn’t hear much, but the tremors began to shake the ground violently as the goddess's left foot came closer. Ceth looked up, past the massive pillar of flesh. He admired the goddess, she was more beautiful than any woman he had ever seen. He was sure he could fall in love even after all the things he saw her doing.

 

Ceth closed his eyes, it would be over in moments. He started praying, but didn’t know who to pray to, the one he was taught all his life to be the loving mother of all gods was apparently about to crush him, but nevertheless, he continued, praying to Aria.

 

He held his breath as even with closed eyes, he saw the shadow that engulfed him. Then the violent shaking suddenly stopped. Ceth was confused. He opened his eyes, and saw that she had stopped her grind. The goddess raised her foot again, planting it somewhere far away along with the thundering sounds that accompanied the destruction it caused. He looked up, and started laughing madly. She must have simply got bored he thought, his luck still hasn’t abandoned him!

 

Ceth laughed a bit too much as painful coughs seized him, he closed his eyes again, trying to calm himself with deep breaths. His broken ribs hurt a lot. But when the pain finally subdued a little, he opened his eyes again, and they were met with a red carpet of dead, unrecognizable bodies that stretched for hundreds of feet in front of him. Their blood had completely soaked the ground and dyed it on its eye-piercing color. Ceth suddenly felt sick and dizzy, blackness surrounded him as he fell on his back again, wondering if surviving was a good thing before finally fainting.

 

---

 

Aria admired her work. Causing so much death in such simple ways, she couldn’t help but smile. She closed her eyes, sensing the deep, faint feeling of absolute power overcome her slowly. She concentrated more. This could be it. She thought. She opened her eyes again, looking down at the different fleeing masses all around her, she then looked up ahead, spotting the large army gathering in formation beyond the city walls. This could definitely be it. She thought again. She took a deep breath, and smiled even more.

 

“Enjoying the show? Mase?” She said out loud. She knew her voice would need a few seconds to reach him, so she looked down meanwhile, thinking about what she should do to her playthings. “Hmmm...” she let out a low humming, low from her perspective. I definitely haven’t tasted you for such a long time, she thought.

 

She lowered down, scooping up a few dozen people from the other still intact market street. She hadn’t been particularly gentle, so many laid there in her hand, injured. Aria looked down at them like a hunter admiring its prey. She wondered if she should swallow them alive, or simply crush them with her molars. She definitely felt the impulse to kill them instantly, heck she restrained herself from simply crushing them in her hand then and there.

 

No, she thought. I want them to suffer, I want them to be able to comprehend their fate. It’s the only way. She decided she would swallow them whole, slowly.She then turned slightly, facing the hill where Mase stood. She wanted him to see what she was doing first hand. She tried to spot him, but he was too small, but she was confident he could see everything crystal clear from his vantage point.

 

Aria suddenly felt a slight tingle on her right breast. She looked down and immediately saw that somebody had jumped from her hand and bounced off her breast. She barely caught the the tiny person with her eye before his or her body splattered on the ground below, just beyond the river. She wondered if the tiny would have survived a fall on the water. She giggled slightly. Although she admired their courage, that feeling of power consumed her even more when she witnessed such pitiful desperation that she caused on her victims so easily.

 

She then raised her human-filled hand slightly above her head and started slowly turning it, making the people slide and tumble slowly towards her waiting maw. She could see them desperately trying to hold on to something on her hand. But there would be no mercy for them. One by one, they fell on her mouth, filling it with their desperate struggling.

 

She then closed her mouth, forever sealing those inside and robbing them of the last light they would ever see. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on their struggles, on the tiny sensations each individual caused. Unlike inside her cunt, in her mouth she had the benefit of causing even more panic and fear with her tongue. It was like they were sealed inside a cave inhabited by a huge monster.

 

And she used it, moving like a snake, making them dance and play by her whims. She could feel each individual with the tip of her tongue, smacking them against her teeth or her mouth roof, completely at the mercy of her taste organ. And they tasted great indeed. Aria was pretty sure it their fear she tasted more rather than their actual taste, but she didn’t care, she continued playing.

 

But their struggling slowly faded, wrestling against her tongue took a heavy toll in her victims, she knew from experience. She also knew they would drown on her salvia pretty fast after that, so she gathered them all on the back of her mouth, and simply swallowed them in a lump.

 

Aria put a hand against her stomach, trying to feel them. They were too small though, but she knew that what they were experiencing right now is one of the slowest, most painful and horrible way to die. She opened her eyes and started laughing loudly. Her sexual excitement started to heighten rapidly, so she looked down, barely keeping herself from rampaging heedlessly. No! She thought, closing her eyes again and taking deep breaths. Control is the key. It’s the only way I have a chance of understanding my inner darkness.

 

She was able to maintain her composure.

 

Step after step.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts? I feel like I'm losing my creative spark with this story...

And I would definitely like to know whether I'm keeping a right balance between plot and sex, or I'm overblowing one or the other.