- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter I
I am Sam Donovan. I am a young man of 18 years old. I am what others call average. I am average on my studies, looks and everything else. My little sister Judy, 16 was considered awesome on all aspects. Her blue eyes, those flourishing breasts and long golden hair even attracted me a bit. What I really loved in her and any other woman was feet. I had a foot fetish and she has a beautiful feet. At first, I thought it all wrong but now, I feel it quite normal. We got along well. I never let my feelings out. They say she got all her looks from mom. Although there are resemblances, I have never seen her that way.

One evening, although it felt like any other evening, it would be what would change my life then after. I came back from school and rested a bit in my room. After that, I went downstairs to eat something. After eating, I was returning to my room when I saw Judy sitting on one of the steps of the stairs.
“What’s the matter sis?” I asked her.
“It’s just a little twitch I think. But my feet hurt bad.” She said.
“Anything I can do?” I asked.
“Well, take me to my room please?” she said.
I gave her my hand and helped her to her room. She rested on her bed. I took a quick glance on her feet and was about to go to my room when she called my name.
“Sammy, can you please stretch my legs please.”
“I guess.”
I went ahead to stretch her legs.
“Now that you are here, a little massage wouldn’t be bad you know.” She said.
“What? I don’t think I wa…”
“Sam…. Sam… I saw those women feet on your laptop. I know you want it.” She said.
“Why would you use my laptop without asking me first?” I shouted, getting red.
“You don’t need to hide your foot fetish anymore. In fact, I haven’t twisted my legs or anything. I did it all for you.” She said.
I was still silent and red-faced.
“You know what? Leave massaging alone. Custom paint my nails. What color would you like?”
I thought that now that she knows everything, why hide? I’d love doing it anyway.
“Do you have dark red?” I asked
“Yes. Man I am excited!” she said.
She handed me the paint bottle. Then, she said, “Hey, why don’t we do it like in that picture?”
Then, she sat on the sofa, extending her legs towards the floor where I worked my art on her feet. She often stepped on my shoulder with her other foot. After I was done, she asked me to blow air to her feet. I did so with pleasure.
She then asked the sexiest/weirdest question ever.”Say Sammy, if you would get the opportunity to spend your whole life around my feet, would you grab the opportunity?”
I was speechless. Then I said, yes. After all, it was just a question.
“Hahaha you are quite the foot lover aren’t you my dear foot lover.” She laughed. I couldn’t respond.
“You can kiss or lick my feet. I’d not say anything.” She said, squirming her freshly painted toes.
“I don’t think we should do that just yet.” I said, thinking I was doing something wrong.
“Okay. No pressure.” She said.
“Hey Sam. I brought a chocolate from Sharon’s birthday yesterday. Maybe I’ll give it to my footboy.” She laughed and gave me a chocolate. I ate it happily.
“Please keep it all between us.” I said, I was saying ‘please’ a lot now!
“Sure.” She said, smiling.
Suddenly, I fell down. Everything was blurred. I remember landing on the beautiful feet of my sister.
“WAKE UP SAM.” I heard Judy shout.
I opened my eyes to see huge face of Judy and her huge fingers poking me on the belly. I was shrunk down to very little height. “Hey guess who’s finally awake.” Judy said.
“What did you do?” I said. I couldn’t get angry.
”Sharon’s chocolate worked you know. And most importantly, your dream of spending rest of your life on my feet is on track now.” She said.
My love for her feet had made me not to get angry to her whatsoever. I meant when I said yes to her wild question. I didn’t feel this life would be any worse than I was living.
“Would you like to see my feet now little foot lover?” she asked.
“Sure. I am dying to see them.” I replied.
She dropped me in between her two feet. They were huge, detailed yet amazing. It was the best site ever. The smell intoxicated me. This was the life I wanted.
“Still don’t want to give a kiss?” she asked.
I ran to her feet. Kissed them, then kissed every individual toes. I was slightly taller than her big toe.
“Do they stink?” she asked, innocently.
“Not at all. I love it.” I said.
“So, I’ll ask again, would you like to spend the rest of your life with them?” She asked.
“Yes, my lovely Goddess yes.” I said.
“Goddess eh? I’d like being called that you know.” She said.
“I don’t mind calling you that. You deserve being called that.” I said.
“I am flattered my toe boy. I myself feel you were born to do this. To be my foot boy forever.” She said.
I was happy. I don’t know why but I thought what she was saying was right.
“Do my feet taste good?” she asked again, out of nowhere.
“Yes my sweet goddess. Best thing ever.” I said.
“But I haven’t thought what to say mum about you missing. Can you think of something?” she asked me.
“Just tell her that I left to go to one of my friend’s house and I didn’t tell you where I was going to.”
“Not a bad idea coming from a brain smaller than a corn.” She said, laughing.
I didn’t mind that. In fact I would not mind anything she’d ever say. I wished she found out my foot fetish before she did.
“You know I even managed everything for you at this size. I have made little clothes, out of my old socks. I have prepared a tape that wouldn’t hurt your fragile body while you sleep taped to my feet. Let’s see what else, ummmm I have also managed you a small bowl where you can swim and keep yourself fit. Also, I thought a few tiny brushes to make my feet better looking would also be good.” She said, happily.
“Thank you soooo much goddess. I am really grateful.” I said.
“Oh yes, and I’ll often you live in my shoes and socks. I think you’ll love it. Won’t you?” she said.
“Yes I would.” I said happily. This was the happiest day of my life.
Just then, mom’s car horn was heard. She was back home. In hurry, Judy tossed me in her shoe which was nearby and went down.
“Hi mom.” I could hear Judy say.
“Hi. Where’s big bro?” Mom said.
“He went to his friend’s place. Not sure where.” Judy replied.
“I’m sure he’ll call or come by today.” Mom said.
I couldn’t hear their voices anymore. I was in no way tall enough to climb out of the shoe. I had to wait for Judy. It wasn’t that bad though. The feeling that I was IN her shoe kept me going. At some point, I fell asleep.

I was awoken by the voice of crying mom. She was probably crying by the fact that I was missing. Judy was saying something to console her but she cried harder and harder. She already missed dad and didn’t want to miss anyone. It made myself a bit sad. Suddenly, the door in Judy’s room opened. It was Judy.
“How you doin’” she said.
“Fine. I love it in your shoe. But I feel bad for mom.” I said.
“Well, what can we do now anyway?” she said.
“Mom is out to try some more places to search for you now. She has told me to go to sleep. You know what will come next.” She said.
She pulled me out of the shoe and placed me on her bed. She placed her feet in front of me. I couldn’t resist. She said, ”Pray them.”
I thought she meant for me to lick them, as in ‘worship’. But I was wrong.
“Since they are now your life, your occupation and your religion, you should pray them as your god don’t you think.” She said.
Let me make it clear, I was an atheist before this!(I mean no offense to anyone here.)
I then proceeded to bow down to her feet. Then on my knees, I hailed her feet. She loved it.
“Now that is great. Now it’s time to sleep.” She said and took the tape to her hand. She called me, being too lazy to stretch for me. She then took me, put me peeping in between her big toe and the toe on it’s side. Then, she taped my feet to her pinky.
“Comfortable?” she asked.
“Very.” I said and we slept together for the first time. I took whiff of her feet every time I took a breath and I loved it.
I LOVE MY LIFE.

TBC.