- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you hate feet, please leave. :D
Please do not expect any kind of intentional deaths(vore,crush) etc.   


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

In a rural part of India, lived a wealthy family. The head of the family was dying soon. His wife had died long ago due to an unknown disease. They had 6 children together, 2 daughters and 4 sons. The sons were all lazy and were thinking of living their whole lives in their father’s property. The 2 daughters both were very beautiful. Priya, the younger one was 19 years old and was studying in London. Julie, the older sister, 23 was slightly taller than Priya at 5ft 11in and was the most hardworking person in the family. She was also the only one to ever earn besides her parents. The oldest of the brothers, Ram was 37 years old and useless fat man. He did practically nothing whole day and his brothers Raju(30), Ravi(27) and Raja(25) followed his footsteps of doing nothing.
The old man was worried where his family was heading to. Although his properties would be enough for all, he was worried that his sons turned out to be loathes and that he couldn’t see a daughter-in-law or a grandchild. Right before he died, he had called the only responsible member of the family, Julie and spoke to her for over an hour behind closed doors. The lazy brothers couldn’t care less.

The whole village mourned for the old man’s death.  He trusted everyone in the village and gave loans and advices to the villagers from time to time. Almost one month of the death passed but the four brothers were less bothered than strangers mourning the great man’s death.

On exactly one month of the death, Julie approached her brothers. “I have something important to say.” She said.

“What is it Julie? Make it quick. I am busy.” – said Ram, the oldest of the siblings.

“I’ll let the lawyer speak.” She said.

“What is it?” Raja asked, sounding irritated.

“Mr. Ramesh G, your father has left all the property to Ms. Julie, your little sister.”

“WHAT!!” Raja shuddered.

“That is what your father wanted.” the lawyer said.

“But.. why her? Why not us?” shouted an angry Ravi.

“Nothing is written here regarding your query.” The lawyer replied.

“You fucker go away. We’ll sort this out.” Raju said angrily.

“I am sorry Mr. Lawyer, he’s just like that.” Julie apologized as the lawyer left the room.

They had a hard and long discussion. They all wanted the property but Julie wouldn’t agree. Normally she would agree but it was something her father had told her before dying.  The conversion was heated. The brothers threatened her, even spoke fowl words. They went on to tell what a bastard their father was and always treated her better than the rest. Finally, Raja shouted, “We are going to court with this.”

Julie asked everyone to calm down. She also served cold water to everyone to calm them down. But everyone was angry and wanted something from the property. Julie tried to console that they were a respected family and didn’t want to go to court. But they disagreed. Just as the argument was getting fierce, everyone except Julie collapsed.

They woke up, together, on the same bed. Julie had been waiting for them to wake up alongside them.

“I didn’t know my brothers were cute.” She said, smiling.

“What happened?” Raja spoke.
“Nothing much. Just wake up now.” She said.

Raja jumped and greatly fell on the floor from the bed.

“Stand up little one.” Julie said and laughed.
“What the hell!!” Raja shouted. The others were unable to even speak.
“What have you done to us bitch??” shouted Ram, who finally spoke.
“Don’t talk to me like that. You’ll regret it.” She said and picked her oldest bro Ram from the bed.
“I love lightweight men.” She said.
“Drop me.” Ram shouted, furiously.
“Sure.” She said and dropped her brother from her arm. He went on, colliding on the floor and coincidently, his face landed on her feet. She went on to pick her two other brothers and put them on the floor.
“Aww. You are all facing my knee. You are all baby sized now.” She said, still mocking.
“You bitch.” Ram shouted again.
“ I am giving you one last warning. Don’t do that again.” She said, softly.
“That’s right bitch. You are a bitch.” Said Ram.
“Now, you are going to regret.” She said.
“You guys continue to adjust to your new life and I’ll be right back.” She said and went outside, shutting the door.
“What are we to do brother?” Raju cried.
“What can we do anyway? Let’s unify and try to beat her.” Ram said.
“Well let’s try.” Said Ravi.
Julie returned. She had a stick, chains, and a bundle of cloth with her.

WHIP! She immediately hit Ram. Ram fell down. She threw some clothes and told Ram to dress up as he was wearing big underwear, like his brothers. She proceeded to give clothes to all.
“These are clothes belonged to me and Priya when we were young. I guess you can wear it for now.” She said, giggling. “These are chains. If you disobey, you’ll be chained somewhere.” She continued.
“Would you disobey little Ram?” she asked to which he said no.
As Julie was turning back, she felt a small punch and some more. She simply giggled and looked behind. Then she proceeded to hit each one of them with the stick. She made them kneel in a way so that their asses faced upward and she just hit them. She took a lot of pleasure in doing so.
“I am sorry Julie.” Raju said.
“You say it but you don’t mean it.” Said Julie.
“I truly am. How can I tell it to you?”
“Kiss my feet.” She said.
“WHAT?”
She just glared. He then had no choice, so he proceeded to do as said. The rest of the brother had to do the same. She stepped their head slightly pushing them towards her foot using her other foot.

The night went by with the four brother humiliated. They had to find something or someone to help them out. They slept that night on a small bed provided by Julie on their girlie outfit. The morning came and none of the brothers were able to sleep that night. Soon enough, Julie came in.
“Hey sleepyheads.” Julie shouted.
The brothers didn’t speak. “Wake up and make me some tea.” Julie said. She continued, “Today, I have sacked all our maids and servants. You four will have to be of some work now. There is no other way.” She said, playing with her stick, “Now who will bring me the tea?” To this question, all the four brothers agreed to make her tea.
“You’ll all call me Goddess Julie from now on. And every morning, your day will start kissing my feet.” She said.
None of the guys objected. “Starting today.” Julie said. The brothers rushed to her feet and kissed them.
“Wow. You are learning well. Only if you had ever worked this hard and respected your elders, this would never have happened. Although you were all my elders and I respected you back then , now you are all my workers now. You’ll do as I say.” She said.

Ram soon returned with a cup of tea. “A foot massage would be good with the tea.” Julie said.
Two boys, one on each foot began massaging her feet. “Ram.” She called out. “Yes Julie?” Ram said. “You are not supposed to call your superior that way.” She shuddered. Ram then nervously said, ”Yes Goddess?” “Your name will be servant 1 or just 1 from now. And Ravi, Raja and Raju will be 2 ,3 and 4 although you may be called by your pathetic names at times.” She declared.
Just then, the phone rang.
“Someone go and pick it up.” Julie said from her luxurious sofa. One of them went and picked the phone up. “Who is it?” asked Julie. “It’s Priya.” Said Ram. “Oh, give it to me. And you two continue with massaging.” Said Julie. She then talked on the phone and hung up.
“So, Priya is coming this week.” She said.
There was no change in emotion.
“This is the problem with you four. You don’t know what to do when. Your kid sister coming after 2 years and you can’t give a damn?” Julie said angrily.
“We are sorry.” They said. “Don’t tell sorry to me. You’ll be sorry when Priya comes.” She said. A drop of tea fell from her cup all the way to her feet. Raju almost automatically cleaned it. “Good work there little one although next time, I’ll expect your mouth to be cleaning such.”
Julie then asked Raja to take a photo of rest of the three brothers kissing her feet. “Ah, quality family photo.”  She said.
Next morning, the brothers were all dressed up in their girlie clothes and waited for orders. Julie came out of her room and soon her feet were met by kisses. Then she told them that they were going to a nearby market. Since it was a small village, the market wasn’t that big. But, there were people, lots and lots of people. “Now listen carefully. You will stay close to me. You little men can get lost anywhere. “ Julie said. The brothers only feared that they could meet friends in the market at this current form. They were off to the market. Julie bought lots of stuff. She also bought little girl dresses to her four brothers. Also, she bought some boy’s clothes. Just as they were about to leave the market, Julie noticed that there were only three brothers by her leg. Ram was nowhere to be found. Julie was angry.
On Ram’s side, he was looking at other men and how his life used to be. He also had an idea in mind to tell someone about what had happened to him. Then he snapped out of it. He looked behind. He couldn’t find his brothers and sister. He kept looking for them although he could see nothing but people’s legs. He couldn’t find the way out. Then, suddenly, from behind, a pair of hands picked him up. He turned around to see who it was. It was someone who he didn’t know. It was a little girl of about 10-11 years old. Her mother called her, “Let’s go Nina. Leave that child alone.” The girl replied, “Wait mom. He seems to be lost.” “Are you lost?” she asked. “Yes. Please sister, can you take me to the exit?” Ram cried making the thinnest voice he could make. “We are going out as well. Let’s go.” She said. Ram peeped to try to see the face of her mother. He immediately recognized her. It was his childhood friend, Nikki. She had left the village after she married a rich merchant travelling the village. The fact that her daughter was carrying him humiliated him. Then little Nina spoke, ”Mom, he’s too heavy. Can you please carry him to exit?” “Sure. He looks cute!” Nikki said. “What is your name little one?” Nikki asked, looking at his face. She didn’t recognize him. He didn’t say his real name obviously. “Sagar.” He said. “What a cute name. And you do resemble someone I know. What is your father’s name?” Ram didn’t react. “Let it be cute guy.” She said and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Soon, Ram was taken to the exit gate where they met Julie and her little slave brothers. “There he is.” Julie said, with relief on her face. “What did mommy tell you about getting lost like that? Mommy is angry.” Julie Said. “Sorry… mom.” Said Ram getting along with her. “Thank the pretty lady.” Julie said. “Thank you great lady.” Ram said and hugged her legs, as Julie had wanted him to. Then Ram was made to say thanks to Nina and do the same. Nina immediately pulled him up and kissed his cheeks. “Don’t leave your mom like that especially in such a crowded place. Be a good boy.” She said. Julie herself thanked them and they went home.
SLAP. WHIP. WHIP. Ram was beaten severely on reaching home. Julie was very angry. She couldn’t stop venting her anger in the little man. She didn’t want to hear him and beat him. Then, she opened the TV, put his helpless little brother Ram below the sofa, she sat on the sofa and had fun with him with her feet. After he regained consciousness, she moved slightly forward on the sofa, put Ram behind and ordered him, “Kiss my ass.” There was nothing he could do but agree, although he actually had to kiss her gorgeous ass outside from her pants. Then at night while sleeping, Ram was forced to kiss Julie’s toes for the whole night with her socks blocking his nose and he was blindfolded. He had to pay the price of thinking he could be what he was. He obviously couldn’t sleep that night. Julie, even at her sleep had complete control on his body. He, like his other brothers who were sleeping relatively easily thought that making Julie happy and not getting punished would be the only goal of their life from then on, although they never had goals in any stage of their life.


Julie lived a luxurious life. Her little servants feared the stick and did everything that she wanted them to.
Time passed and the day that Priya arrived soon came. Julie went to the airport of the nearby city to pick Priya up. It was a 4 hours ride to the village. She kept the whole shrunken brother thing a secret. Then as the door of the house opened, two small things that looked like humans ran to Priya’s feet, kissing them. Two others followed and pulled her by her skirt to the giant sofa, with a little help by Julie. Then, the two opened Priya’s shoes and socks and massaged her feet.
Priya, terrified pulled her feet up right away.
“Let them do their job sweetheart. They love it!!” said Julie.
“What is happening anyway. And why do they look like the miniature version of our brothers? And what the hell are they doing with my feet. “ Priya said.
“You are tired honey. Just put your feet down and relax. I’ll tell you everything.” Julie said.
Julie convinced Priya to do whatever she was doing to her brothers.
The girls had fun. Priya wanted to rest early as she was tired due to all the travelling. She went to sleep. Right before that, Julie ordered the men to wake up and dress up early. They agreed, obviously.
Everyone slept. Julie and Priya slept in two separate rooms and had two men each to themselves, tied at both feet.
Morning came. The four boys woke up and kissed Julie’s feet immediately. They were getting used to it. Priya was still fast asleep. Julie gave the men a black band each and blindfolded them.
“They must be here anytime soon.” Said Julie, excited.
Then, the men heard some women’s unfamiliar voices. Julie silently took them to another room and talked with them. Then, they returned. Julie called the four men out to her and told them to get ready. First up was Ram. Julie pulled him and placed his face to a soft but boney surface, probably feet. “Lick.” Julie ordered. Then she did this 3 more times, with different feet. “Which one do you like?” Julie asked. “Third.” Ram said at once. “That was quick.” Julie said. Then Ram was hugged by a woman that was not his sister and was probably one of the visiting ladies.
“I, the supreme goddess announce you husband and wife.” Julie announced. Ram opened the blindfold to see a woman, probably much older than him, maybe in her forties. Ram was shocked but unable to do anything. “So, you like my feet. Get in there.” Said the woman and forced Ram to lick her feet. Then came Raja then Raju and finally Ravi. Julie just simply married her brothers to beautiful women.
“To celebrate, let us all drink.” Said Julie and showed the ladies the drink on the table.
The women drank straight from their cup and poured some on their own feet for their newlywed husbands to drink. They all drank with pleasure. Strangely, Ravi went to his little sister Julie, kissed her foot and thanked her for giving him such a beautiful wife. “Aww little one.” Julie said and patted him with her feet.
Suddenly, everyone except Julie fell down. The same thing happened as what had happened to the brothers. This time though, the wives were reduced to the size which their husbands were before and the four brothers shrank to be smaller than Julie’s foot.
“I’ll love it more than ever! I am a genius!” said Julie proudly as Priya woke up in the other room.

TBC.