- Text Size +

Told you it was nicer than your sister’s cabin,” Janie stated proudly as she held Scott in her open palm again, obviously expecting that to be a huge selling point for the fact that she had just kidnapped him out of his sister’s duffel bag.  Gabby followed closely behind, craning her neck over her friend’s shoulder to get as close as possible to their find.

                “Can I hold him now, Janie?”

                “In a minute… I want to hear how he likes it so much better here instead of in his sister’s cabin!” Janie responded brightly.  “How about it, cutie?”

                “Please… um, Janie,” Scott said, looking desperately up at the smooth, pretty face of his captor.

                “He said your name!” Gabby squealed with excitement.

                “Say it again, little guy.  I can’t stand it,” Janie insisted.  “Say it!”

                “Okay… but, you have to listen to me then.”

                “Fair enough,” Janie admitted, surprising Scott, who then shrugged and cleared his throat.

                “Janie.”

                “Again,” teased Janie, pretending to shy away.

                “Janie.  Now…”

                “One more time.”

                “Please…”

                “LAST time, swear to God.  Say it now.”

                “Janie,” Scott sighed.  For the better part of the next thirty seconds, Janie and Gabby giggled to one another, their eyes practically glowing with excitement before turning back to Scott.

                “Sorry about this.  We just… we’ve never really hung out with an… older boy before,” Gabby said gleefully.

                “Yeah, definitely not.  My older brother’s at college already, and he’s a jerk.  I hate him,” groused Janie, pouting a little before perking back up.  “He’s not like you.  He doesn’t know how to talk politely to us like you do.  How old are you, anyway?”

                “I’m eighteen,” said Scott quietly, subjected to more excited squealing.  When Janie looked back at him, he could tell she was trying to hold her chin up higher, brushing a few stray locks of hair off her forehead.

                She was trying to impress him.  It almost made Scott want to laugh.  It wasn’t that she wasn’t cute, but considering the ridiculous situation, in addition to the fact that she was barely a teenager, he found it absolutely absurd.

                He watched apprehensively as Janie’s finger slid easily up behind him and began idly stroking his back.  At first, he tried to lean forward to avoid it, but she only followed him.  Her skin was soft and warm, and while it did admittedly feel good after all the time he’d just spent trying to sit up perfectly straight while in his sister’s sock, it was beginning to feel more and more uncomfortable.

                “So… what’s your name again?” Janie giggled as seductively as an inexperienced teenager could, batting her bright eyes a few times and grinning smartly.

                “Scott.”

                “I like it.  It fits your cute little face,” Janie remarked, bringing her fingertip up to Scott’s hair and stroking it.  “I like your hair, too.  It’s so soft.  Like petting a bunny rabbit.”

                “I… I… um…” Scott stammered, taken aback momentarily as he involuntarily enjoyed the sensation of the young girl’s smooth fingertip massaging his head and hair with care and grace he thought incapable by someone so large.  Perhaps because it was just that his mother and Maggie had no reservations about roughing him up at this size, but he had never been treated quite this nicely, even if he was getting the awkward feeling that Janie was hitting on him.

                “Janie…” Gabby groaned, irritated.  “Coach told us we should only be gone like 10 minutes.  What did you tell him again?”

                “I told him I wasn’t feeling so well,” Janie responded as if in a daze, her vision entirely focused on the tiny life cupped in her palm, her finger continuing to rhythmically stroke the top of Scott’s head.

                “He’s gonna know that’s not what we’re doing if we don’t at least tell someone that we’re here.  We need to go back!”

                “Stall for me.  Tell him I’m still busy.”

                “He’ll probably come check!  And you have to come too!”

                “Tell him… tell him I’m having…” Janie pondered for a moment, puckering her lips in thought, mostly at Scott.  “…lady troubles.”

                Scott shuddered.  Somehow, he doubted this was entirely false.

                Gabby nodded.  “Okaaay… but I want a turn when I get back!”

                “Fine.  Now hurry up,” Janie hissed urgently, obviously eager to get Gabby out of the room.  Sighing with annoyance, the other girl quickly dashed out of the otherwise empty cabin toward the soccer fields.

                “Um…” Scott croaked, his throat going dry and his words leaving him.  Janie tilted her head down toward him, her golden hair cascading gorgeously down her shoulders, her almond eyes shimmering, her bright pink lips pursed and almost undulating.  Like they were waiting.  It scared Scott to his core, and yet he couldn’t pull his eyes away.  It was mesmerizing, no matter how wrong.

                “So… alone at last, Mr. Handsome Bigshot,” Janie whispered, adding a little bit of a feisty growl to her words.  “How’re you feelin’ right about now?”

                “Like… like you need to… take me back,” Scott stuttered awkwardly, blinking a few times in disbelief.

                “What’s your rush?  Your sister won’t be back for a little while, and besides…” Janie sighed dramatically, pulling her hand closer to her face and exhaling slow enough that Scott could feel the wave of warm air rolling across his nude body.  “…I thought maybe we could hang out a little.  Get to know each other.”

                “Get to… know each other?”

                Janie nodded, grinning.  “That’s right, silly.  So, tell me.  You got a girlfriend?”

                “I… I… um… I…” Scott stammered with embarrassment as he watched the girl’s eyes flame up with intensity.  “Yes!  Yes, I do.  Her name is Ella.”

                Scott could almost see the absolute depression rushing through Janie’s immediately dulled eyes, her smile drooping.  However, she quickly recovered, tossing her hair once for added flair and putting on a fresh, probably fake smile.

                “I see.  And you… like her a lot?”

                “Yeah!  I love her!” Scott protested quickly, annoyed that the question even needed asking.

                “Love’s kinda a strong word, you know,” Janie pointed out.  Gradually, the finger that had been massaging Scott’s head was moving back down to his chest again.  “Maybe you’re just… confused.”

                “I’m not confused,” Scott insisted.

                “Is that so?” Janie questioned with a disbelieving smile her eyes locked to Scott’s chest rather than his eyes, her firm fingertip alternating between Scott’s right and left pecs.  “Does she… like you back?  You know, like… appreciate you?”

                “…Yes.  Yes she does,” Scott answered more quietly, not liking the way the question was phrased.

                “She must know you’re handsome.   That you’d have other girls that like you, too.  Surely she understands that.”

                “She does.  But, that’s… that’s beside the point.  The point is…”

                “You know?” Janie interrupted slowly, as if she hadn’t even heard Scott’s words.  “I’ve never had a boyfriend.  Never even…” she whispered in a low, satisfied rumble as she drew Scott’s body closer and closer to her lips until he was close enough that she could’ve easily poked her tongue out from between her lips and licked him.  “…kissed a guy.”

                “Janie, this… this has gone on far enough!” Scott gasped, backing up slowly in her hand, stopping at her fingers, which instantly curled upward, causing him to roll back into the center of her palm.

                “What’s the problem, you adorable little hunk?” Janie cooed, biting her lip playfully.  “I’m just having a little fun with you.”

                “No!  No, no, no… no!  Don’t you even realize what you’re doing?”
                
                “Lookin’ at the cutest guy I’ve ever laid eyes on, what else?”

                “No!  You’re… you’re… I’m… well, FIRST of all, you’re thirteen and I’m eighteen, but…”

                “I don’t care about that,” frowned Janie.  “My mom told me I’m real mature for my age.  I’m gonna be taking ninth grade-level classes this coming school year, you know, too.”

                “It wouldn’t mean anything.  And even so, I have a girlfriend.  A girlfriend that I care about a lot, and… and…”

                “I thought you said it was LOVE?” fired back Janie accusingly.

                “And finally, you have to take me back to Maggie before she finds I’m gone and wears me for so long I permanently fuse with her goddamned toes!” roared Scott pathetically, his voice fizzling out at the realization of this last absolute nightmare

                At this, Janie wrinkled her nose with disgust, her finger ceasing to stroke.  “She really does wear you all the time like that?”
             
                “Yeah, and don’t remind me,” groaned Scott, rolling his eyes.

                Janie sighed, hanging her head a little.  “Look, Scott, I’ll tell ya what.  I can tell you want out of here and stuff, so how about we make a deal?”

                “A… deal?”  Scott asked, half horrified and half suspiciously.  His recent experiences with “making deals” with thirteen-year-olds hadn’t ended well, and he saw no reason this one should either.
                
                “Don’t look so nervous, it’s nothing bad.  I just want a kiss.”

                Scott stared blankly up at the plush lips hovering above him while also nervously eyeing the girl’s fingers curling protectively around him.

                “Janie… I’m… I’m not gonna give you a…”

                “It wouldn’t mean anything!  You said yourself!  And besides, you’ve got a girlfriend.  You’re experienced.  I’m not.  It would probably be like kissing your cousin or something!”

                Scott fought the urge to laugh aloud at how preposterous Janie’s reasoning was.

                “Janie, I don’t even want to get back into that, or the fact that I’m too small to kiss you anyway… look, I…”

                “Mr. Handsome Bigshot, let’s cut to the chase, okay?  If you don’t wanna play with me, then I don’t really want to deal with you, and… well, since you’re pretty used to them already…”

                “What are you saying?” Scott asked shakily, already knowing what was coming as Janie’s hand lowered toward the cement floor of the cabin, nearer and nearer to her grass-stained cleats.  Scott could smell the rank, spicy aroma wafting up from her clearly soaked socks that were so heavy with liquid there were clinging to her leg all the way up her shin, and her laces were even tied tightly.

                “Smells, huh, little guy?” Janie asked calmly before bringing her hand back up.  “Look, here’s your deal.  You want to avoid going in there?  Then pucker up and give me a little lesson.”

                Scott sighed, already knowing she’d won.  The horrible, painful irony to Scott was that he was supposed to go out on a date with Ella tonight to see a movie and grab dinner, hopefully followed by some hardcore necking in the backseat of his car afterward.

                Sitting buck-naked and cold in the soft, giant palm of a cute but abominably strange thirteen-year-old girl with designs on wrapping her lips around his face was not his idea of a satisfactory substitute.

                Yet, the options were far bleaker down below.  Scott could practically feel the vomit welling up inside him at the thought of being plastered against Janie’s disgusting foot by the thick, soggy fabric of her sock. 

                Hating himself but knowing there was no other option, Scott nodded with a forced smile.  No sense in repeating this whole charade if he could help it.

                Janie positively beamed.  Scott honestly couldn’t remember seeing a happier look on a girl’s face in years.  It was almost frightening to see, knowing his comparatively frail form was the object of that affection.

                “All right, so… we just gonna lean in, or…” Scott began, but his words were cut off as his face was immediately swallowed up in the damp, glistening, puckered lips of his gigantic admirer.  Instantly, as he felt her lips loosening with comfort and sliding down his body to his abdomen, he could feel warm, sticky droplets of Janie’s enthusiastic saliva trickling along his cheeks and neck, down to his shoulders and along his back.  With a shiver, he felt a small gooey drop of it run along his ass before plopping into Janie’s palm below.

                Cupping her hand closer to her face, Janie’s had Scott’s entire body pressed hard against her lips and chin.  She moaned softly, puckering harder and steadily sucking more and more of Scott’s unfortunate head into the slobbery, passionate onslaught.  Gasping for air, Scott found his attempt fruitless, and instead succumbed to the wet suction of the young girl’s desirable mouth, his entire head sucked wetly into the soggy darkness.  He inhaled, sensing the flavors coating her mouth: sweet, ripe strawberries ground to a pulp between her perfect teeth.  A faint hint of a sharp mint gum, chewed probably a couple days back.  The pale grime of tiny bacteria clinging in microscopic colonies to her tongue.

                Her tongue.  Scott was totally unprepared in the near pitch-black of the soft, squishy cavern of Janie’s mouth as the hot, sticky tongue, red and rearing like a slimy serpent, slicked itself along his chest before lapping powerfully up his face, leaving a thick residue of opague goop in his hair and along his face.

                Scott’s eyes widened with shock, his breathing slowly returning to normal as Janie removed his head from her mouth with a soft pop like finishing off a particularly tasty lollipop, and allowed the spit-covered, slightly swollen form of her kissing teacher to collapse weakly into her palm.

                Regaining some composure, but certainly not his pride, Scott stared bleary-eyed up at the young blonde girl, who tossed her hair regally and raised an eyebrow.

                “Bet your Ella can’t do THAT, huh?” she laughed, her almond irises twinkling gorgeously.

                “Are you… are you sure that was your first time?” Scott opined too quietly for Janie to hear.

Chapter End Notes:

Just a couple more chapters and then this one is at an end.  Please continue to comment, it's much appreciated!