- Text Size +

                Even sooner than he subconsciously expected, Scott felt his sock prison being tugged up an uneven ramp of t-shirts before going limp and hanging in the air as he tumbled into the toe section.  Almost immediately, he felt a set of thick, firm fingers prodding at him through the sock, quivering.  Probably with excitement.

                “Janie, is… is that him?” asked the second voice eagerly.

                “Oh, yeah.  I can feel him squirming in there between my fingers.  He just feels cute.”

                “Did Maggie say this was okay?”

                “Oh, pipe down, Gabby, they’re gonna be out on that field for another half hour, at least.  She won’t even know we were here,” protested Janie.  The fingers finally relented, and Scott breathed a momentary sigh of relief just before feeling the tremors in the fabric originating from the top of it, where the scrunchie was obviously being tugged off.

                Scott knew how this next part went.  He’d been through it a hundred times, just under the supervision of a family member.

                The sock was violently tipped and Scott tumbled down the fuzzy white slope as light flooded in at last, flaring into his pupils briefly, causing him to throw his hands up in defense just as he plopped into the soft palm waiting at the bottom.

                Trying to get his bearings, Scott looked around, intimidated, at the layout he had just been dumped into.  The girl’s hand was pale and soft, with crisscrossing wrinkles in greater quantities than he was used to seeing.  As her fingers curled out into a flat position to give him more room, her lime green fingernails catching the light for a second, a small silver ring with hearts around the band was revealed on the fourth finger of her left hand.

                He could feel Janie’s hand tremble nervously for the first few seconds.  He heard her exhale in surprise out her bright pink lips, her almond eyes practically tripling in size as she stared down at him.

                “Gabby…” she breathed with shock.  “He’s… naked…”

                “Holy COW!” Gabby giggled in surprise.  “Look at him!”

                “He’s so tiny,” Janie cooed with admiration.  “I mean, I’ve seen people shrunken before.  My aunt shrinks my cousin Suzie whenever she dents the car, but even then… she only makes her, like a foot tall!  And she lets her wear clothes!  I’ve never seen… I mean, wow…”

                “Hey there, little fella,” Gabby whispered as gentle as possible, leaning forward into Scott’s vision over Janie’s shoulder.  Her voice rang with a thick, almost sultry Hispanic accent, with long, dark hair corralled into thick pigtails that hung over the shoulders of her camp uniform.  Quickly, she brought a fist up into view, her pointer finger extended and approaching Scott.  “Can I touch you?”

                “Of course you can, silly, I’ve got him.  He’s not going anywhere,” Janie frowned, chuckling at her friend’s folly.  “Besides, he’s shrunken.  It probably means he’s being punished for something HUGE.”

                “I was still gonna do it, I was just trying to be polite,” Gabby sassed back, jamming her tanned finger hard into Scott’s abdomen.  She giggled.  “He’s got some muscles on his stomach there, Janie.  Feel it.”

                “Oooohhh… do you work out, little guy?” Janie sighed in a hushed voice, quickly stroking a thumb along Scott’s torso, across his chest and down to his stomach.  Her touch was considerably gentler than Gabby’s.

                “Look at his little…” Gabby gasped as if she was only now noticing it.  “…wienie.”

                “I know,” smiled the blonde Janie, her eyes growing hungrily wide again, her lip curling upward into a half-smile.  “I can see all of you, little guy.  I hope you don’t feel weird about that… oh, who am I kidding?  What do I care if you feel weird?”

                “We should probably get him out of here,” Gabby hissed in her friend’s ear.  “I don’t wanna get in trouble because of you if a counselor walks in here, or…”

                “NO!” screamed Scott suddenly, finally gathering the courage to act in this increasingly hopeless situation.

                Janie and Gabby froze for a minute and stared at Scott with untold shock as if he had spontaneously transformed into a rhinoceros.  This faded quickly, though, into uncontrollable laughter.

                Scott watched nervously as Janie’s eyes began watering as she tried to stifle her own chuckling, wiping her knuckle across her eyelids.  Turning back to look at the small naked boy sprawled in her palm, she lowered her voice.

                “Well, look who’s suddenly Mr. Bigshot around here, huh?”

                “Please…” Scott croaked, already imagining the horrendous punishments that would befall him if his sister discovered he had allowed himself to be captured.  Obviously, that wasn’t really what had happened, but Scott had no doubt his sister would see it that way.

                “Oh my gosh, Janie, listen to his little voice!  It sounds like he’s gonna cry,” noted Gabby piteously, bringing her chubby hand back in and this time gently caressing Scott’s right cheek with her pinky finger.

                “Are you gonna cry now, Mr. Handsome Bigshot?” Janie asked with an expectant smile spread over her lips.  “You’re only making yourself look cuter by doing that, you know that?”

                “No… just… just leave me here,” Scott cried, the panic rising.  “Maggie… she’ll… she’ll…”

                “What’s she gonna do if she can’t find you, little guy?” Janie asked politely, her facial expression obviously mocking Scott’s stupidity at such a suggestion.  “I’ll protect you from mean ol’ Maggie.  Now c’mon.  Trust me, our cabin’s a lot nicer than this one anyway.”

                “No… no, PLEASE!” Scott yelped as Janie covered him up with her other hand, sealing him into an enclosed bubble of cupped hand flesh.  Jumping into an immediate flurry of punches against the soft skin that had imprisoned him, Scott began crying out for help he knew was too far away to come.

                “Keep quiet so no one hears your cute little voice, cutie,” Janie giggled teasingly, pushing her hands closer together to make it more difficult for her captive to move.  Rising to her feet as Gabby quickly zipped the duffel up again and stowed it back at the foot of Maggie’s cot to conceal the evidence, she whispered into the space between her slender fingers, “We’re gonna be best friends, I can tell already.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!