- Text Size +

                Scott groaned achingly as his sister’s massive bare foot slammed back down into the base of the boot as she bounded up the carpeted steps of their house toward her bedroom.  Just as he heard the creak of her door followed by the windy whistle of it being slammed shut, he felt Maggie’s big toe pointing hard against his abdomen, instantly knocking the wind out of him as she plopped carelessly onto her bed, rattling Scott violently around the content of her boot enough to leave him sprawled on the smooth top of her foot as she tugged it out.

                Scott rolled over on the bright orange bedspread before scrambling to his feet and looking up at Maggie, who was reclining comfortably against the headboard of her bed, her legs outstretched.  At this point, Scott realized she had placed her toned, pale thighs on either side of him, the soft, creamy walls of flesh acting practically like a small canyon culminating at the young woman’s mountain of an upper torso.

                Scott’s blood boiled.  He hadn’t been this angry in a very long time.  He could hardly remember feeling this enraged before, and yet Maggie didn’t even seem to care.  The point was driven home when he watched his sister reach for the remote control resting on her bedside table and click a button, allowing the TV resting on her dresser across the room to spring to life.  Her eyes were then glued to the screen, which instantly began blaring with one of the girl’s preferred Malibu-based reality shows.

                It was like he didn’t even matter anymore.  Like what had just happened and her cheating of him out of salvation was a passing moment of entertainment for her.  How could she?  Did she not even care?  Could she possibly be that callous?

                Yes.  Yes, she could.  Scott almost had to remind himself of that.

                “MAGGIE!” he roared, taking a few steps forward, but knowing there wasn’t much point to it.

                His titanic sister frowned, finally giving him the time of day by leaning forward and glaring at him.  “Geez, little boy, shut up, I’m like right here.  You can talk like a normal person if you have to.”

                “I… I…”

                “But make it fast, the commercial is almost over.”

                Scott wanted to scream as his sister’s eyes casually flipped back and forth between him and the TV screen.  He practically wanted to double over and bellow into the earth.  He clenched his fists tightly, clenching his already sore muscles, feeling the wrath welling up inside him.

                Knowing every ounce of strength he could possibly muster at this moment could be instantly cancelled by a simple flick of his little sister’s thumb and forefinger.

                “You can’t DO THAT TO ME!” Scott shouted finally, trembling with unrealized vengeance.

                Maggie studied her brother for a moment before cracking into an amused bought of chuckling.  She shook her head in disbelief, nodding and grinning.  “Maybe you should check the family calendar more often?”

                “Screw you!” Scott screeched, coughing a little from disorientation.

                “Awww… is that any way to talk to your best friend for the rest of the week?”

                “You will NEVER be my FRIEND, Maggie,” Scott growled venomously.

                The gargantuan sister snickered again.  “You might want to start changing that attitude sooner rather than later, little guy.  You’re not in any kind of position to be pulling weight.  Especially since I kinda weigh a LOT more than you right now, and… well, since you’re gonna be in a position where I could very easily put ALL of it on your puny little body…”

                Scott could hardly believe his ears.  Did being Maggie’s older brother mean absolutely nothing to her?  Experiential and age superiority?  Had she no respect for others feelings or minds, so long as she could overpower them, like she could to him in his vulnerable position?

                “We had a DEAL!”

                “Well, maybe YOU had a deal… I found a better one and I took it.  The deal I had with you was… phone.  The deal I have now is: I got to hear you groveling like a little girl, I get a brand new phone, Mom on my side, and… the absolute best part of it all…” Maggie said dreamily, leaning further forward, her fingers outstretched toward Scott, who took a few fearful steps back as his sister’s slender digits brushed along his side.  “…I get to have my big, mean, scary old brother wrapped snug around my big toe for the next seven days, where he belongs.  I don’t think it was much of a decision, really.”

                “That’s… that’s not… fair…” Scott breathed heavily, his voice cracking as he realized how rapidly he was running out of options.  “After all those things you made me say…”

                “And they were VERY NICE things, little guy, believe me… well, sort of… I know you didn’t really believe any of it, or at least not yet… but it was totally worth it just to hear you…” she chortled, hardly able to get the words out.  “My big, tough older brother having to compliment his little sister’s pretty feet.  I mean… God, you think I’d be stupid enough to pass up an opportunity like that?”

                Scott’s heart sunk.  By this point, he had a very clear idea of his this week was going to go.  His lip quivered.  He had almost nothing left to say.

                “Maggie?”

                “What?” his titanic sister guffawed back at him.

                “Can I have some clothes?  P-P-Please?  You said you’d give me some, and… and…”

                Maggie’s laughter quickly dissipated, her tone hardening as her fingers instantly snatched her brother roughly back into her fist.  Thrashing fruitlessly against his sister’s strong thumb, Scott found himself mere inches away from the deep, swirling pool of color in Maggie’s irises.

                “Now, listen up, you stupid little bug-boy,” Maggie began, taking a deep breath.  “Let’s get one thing straight, right here, right now.  I don’t owe you anything.  You picked the wrong choice today, I guess.  I know you weren’t going to get me the phone anyway, so don’t try to lie about it to make yourself feel better.  You deserve all of this.  You deserve what Mom does to you so often.  You deserve to sit crumpled up and naked at the bottom of my boot like a used tissue under my pretty toes.  Because you’re below them.  Every one of them.  My pinky toe is more important than you this week, little guy.  Got that?”

                “Y-Y-Y…” stuttered Scott, hardly able to breathe from sheer terror.

                “Say it back to me.”

                “W-W…”

                “What’s more important than you?”

                “Your… Y-Y-Your pinky t-t-toe…”

                Maggie nodded, seemingly satisfied at last.  “That’s right.  And don’t you dare forget it.  I OWN you now.  For the next seven days, you’re my PROPERTY.  You don’t talk, move, or breathe unless you get my permission.  Understood?”

                “Y-Y-Yes…” Scott cried out in horror, cowering pitifully into the cupped palm Maggie had lowered him into.

                The teenage self-appointed goddess held her naked, fearfully quivering older brother in both hands, listening to him try to unsuccessfully silence his own sobs so she wouldn’t hear them.  She smirked.

                “Guess we found out who’s the smarter one today after all, huh, big br- I mean, little brother?”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!