- Text Size +

After I got in bed, I waited for Selena to sleep. The second I heard her snoring, I turned on my "TV". Jack and me have been watching our favorite show "Regular Show" for awhile. We watched alot of episodes. So many, I didn't realize the sun had come up.

I hear my mom yell "Breakfast!" Then, Selena walks in wearing shorts and a tight pink top. Her hair is still damp from the shower she took. She walks over to our house and looks at Jack and me watching the Iphone.

She laughs and says "Come'on guys, lets get ready for breakfast." She places her hand palm side up at the door and I walk on. She walks me to the bathroom and places me in the sink. After turning the water on, she says "I'll be back in a couple minutes." and closes the door.

Again, the sink was specially made. The faucet has several little holes the lets the water come out gently. Theres little drains in the sink floor. Big, but small enough for my foot to not get stuck in one. Above the faucet are little shelves that hold my soap and a little panel that controlls the temperature. My mom has really spent a lot of money on me. I get undressed and take my phone out of my pocket. I turn the water to warm and walk in the water and wet my hair. I then grab my soap and scrub my body. Well, you don't need to know all the details. I'll be back when I'm done.


I finish rinsing and I turn the water off. I climb out of the sink and grab my towel. I scrub my hair with it and dry my body. When I finished, I put on some dark blue jeans and a yellow shirt. Yellow is a happy color, right? Then I put on my dress shoes. After I finish, I wait for Selena. At this height, I'm stuck here until Selena or Jazzmine or my mom get me off.

I take this time to think about how I'm going to ask my mom about school. What am I going to say? I hear a knock on the door and I grab my phone along with my dirty clothes.

"COME IN!" I shout. Selena walks in and sets the side of her palm on the side of the sink so I could get on it easily, as I do. She carries me to my house and now it Jack's turn to take a shower. I walk in the house and see Jack getting ready. He hugs me and walks into Selena's awaiting hand. I drop my clothes in a small shotglass my mom gave to me and set my phone on my pillow. I then lay back on my bed and stare at the roof. What time is it?

I walk to my TV and press the screen button. It says 9:30 AM. Oh yeah, breakfast. I quickly run down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. Jazzmine sits in her chair, eating bacon and eggs. I walk over to her bare foot and tickle it. This is my way of signaling her. She giggles and picks me up. Her hand takes me to my seat. A barbie doll plastic chair with a little table and a tiny plate. I move the plate.

Jazzmine says "Mom, Micheal is here." My mom turns around and brings a little plate with a small strip of bacon, and half of a scrambled egg. It sounds like a little bit, but less could fill me up.

"Thank you, mom." I say politely

"You're welcome dear. Now eat up, we have a big day ahead of us!" And then she walks back to the stove. I grab my plastic fork and knife and eat the bacon. My mom comes back with a thimble of orange juice, and I gulp it down quickly. I then start on my eggs. The egg is too thick for my fork, so I use my knife to cut it into small pieces. After the egg is small enough for me to eat, Selena walks in carrying Jack. Selena gently places Jack in the chair next to me. My mom gives Jack the same amount of food I recieved.

"I can't wait for today!" says Jack.

"Yeah. Me too." I say, a bit glum and a bit excited. Theres a 50-50 chance my mom will let me go to school, and the suspense is killing me.

Jack leans in closer to my ear and whispers "I wasn't supposed to tell you, but one of your cousins is coming. I think her name is Bianca."

"Bianca?" I say, puzzled at the name.

"Yeah. She's going to be here in a few minutes."

"Who told you?" I think I already know.

"I can't tell you, but I can tell you she isn't the only one coming." And then, like nothing happened, he starts eating his food.

"What do you mean 'she isn't the only one coming'?" He ignores me and continues to eat. What did he mean? I ponder this while I eat my food. I finish quickly and I call my mom and she takes my plate. Jack finished as well and she takes his plate too.

"Hey, Jazzmine!" I say.

She looks at me and says "What is it big brother?"

"Can you take me and Jack to our house?"

"Sure. Here." She sets her hand on the table and Jack and me step on. She makes sure we're on board and starts walking to Selena's room. She walks in and sets us at the front door.

Before I walk in, she says "Happy Birthday Micheal, I love you!"

"Thank you, and I love you too. And Jazzmine.... Thank you for being so nice to me all these years. My bond with Selena has been falling apart. Thanks for not forgetting about me."

She picks me up in her palm and she says "I could never forget about you. Or Jack. I love you two." She holds me against her chest, hugging me. I hear her heartbeat and I feel the heat eminating from her skin. After a few seconds of hugging, she puts me back in my house and walks away. When I get in, I see Jack is already watching something.

"Whadd'ya watching Jack?" I ask.

"DING-DONG!" I hear the doorbell ring. I gasp and turn around. I hear the door open and small talk from my mom and a lady I've never heard. The voices get closer.

I start shuddering after I hear my mom say "Oh, Bianca, why don't you go in Selena's room and meet Micheal and Jack. They should be in the little house on top of her bookshelf."

"Okay." says a female-like voice. I stay in the middle in the floor of my house, frozen by fear. I hear footsteps advancing to my position.

I almost jump when I hear the voice say "Oh. My. GOD!" I feel giant pillars wrapping around me as I'm taken from the safety of my home. Jack jumps up and reaches for me, but its too late. I'm brought to face level of a girl that I believe is Bianca.