- Text Size +

9. R & R

" I'm so sorry Franky, Louise doesn't mean to be so difficult. . .she's just. ." Elise tried to defend her daughter, but even she knew Louise went over the line this time. Elise started to clean up the damage done by Louise by taking a few pieces of tissue and gingerly lifted me up into to rub me dry softly.

" It's okay." I looked off onto the ground, I'm not surprised to be honest nothing seems to go right for me anymore, it's seems to be one step forward then ten steps backwards times twenty.

" Lets go get you washed up." Elise kept me picked me up and began to carry me off again; luckily for me it wasn't a long trip and there was a small bathroom on the first story of the house, at least I wouldn't have to be on the same floor as Louise. The bathroom smelled very nice of incenses and had a mirror right above the sink.

" Here we are give me a moment." Elise set me down on the counter top and started to run some water in the sink. While she was preoccupied I turned around to take the first look at myself since, I don't even know.

Looking into the mirror made me feel like I was only a cicada of a person only at 3 and a half inches tall, I can clearly see some of my wounds through the bandages on me. Only now they sting courtesy of the spit job from Louise. Being able to see my pathetic form face first is pretty disheartening and I subconsciously lowered my head a little.

" Okay, ready. Is something wrong Franky?" Elise asked noticing my less than stellar body language.

"Everything's peachy." I mumbled lightly.

" You know Franky if you're in pain, sad, or need to cry it's okay to let it out." Elise sighed, she can tell I've been hiding my turmoils, but I'm already vulnerable enough physically. Showing my emotional and mental weakness is something I can't bear, Elise constantly dumping her pity on me, Louise trying to break me, Jenna wanting to own me.

" Now lets remove those bandages." Elise gently held my body in place by the sides with only two fingers, her hands in gloves once again showing she clearly cared a lot for sterilization. Wait if she takes off my bandages that means. .oh man.

" B-but, then I'll be naked ! " I protested, it always makes me feel weak to be completely nude in front of these giants of human beings.

" Calm down, I have to see people naked a lot in my job and it's not not like I haven't seen you naked before. " Elise replied starting to unravel the bandages from my body exposing me piece by piece. She did have a point though, embarrassing as it is, I was butt naked, out cold when I was found even if I wasn't aware of it.

In a matter of moments Elise had stripped me down entirely to the core as I was as exposed as can be with her green eyes staring at me intently,. As easy as it is for paranoia to take over and think she was gawking over my nudity, she was most definitely inspecting my body status.

Keeping me held by the sides Elise started to prod my body a bit and dragged her finger across my skin, I must admits even with the gloves on her hands it feels kinda good up until the point she gradually went lower, lower, and lower until she eventually reached my penis. At that point I looked away in embarrassment and hoped I wouldn't have any involuntary reactions as she did her busy work. Just when I thought she was done she used her index finger to lift my diminutive rod upwards and take a quick inspection of my testicles. God, how much longer will this last? While I was hoping this would be over Elise continued to and went on to grope my testicles wither her middle finger and thumb.

" Alright done. " Elise said finally stopping the physical she gave me. My face of course being from Elise's poking and feeling on my body, but on she went anyways. She carefully took a wash cloth and dabbed it in the water which had some fragrance -free soap in ti. Dipping me entirely in the water would've made my wounds burn and regular soap irritating them further.

Elise simply started to rub and wash my body with the cloth in all areas unfortunately that included my genital areas, but at least it was easier to withstand than her poking around with her near bear hands. It was awkward indeed, but finally over a good ten minutes of meticulous cleaning.

" Phew all done, alright I think it's about time for you to go to bed for the night and to me to get some shut-eye too." Elise took her gloves off and threw them away so she could pick me up. Man her hands were so soft and warm, I may be a wreck but Elise had a calming aura about her that almost put me at ease. Elise resumed walking again and returned back into the room and fixed up the bed for me accordingly; seeing her put so much effort in for me is extremely astounding

" Do you want the television or lamp on before I leave ? " Elise asked.

" No thanks, I'll go straight to bed." I do need some real rest that isn't disturbed or induced my someone else for a change.

" Okay then, well don't forget about tomorrow and I'll check up on you later to see if you need water or anything alright?" Elise tucked me into bed while she explained, she was almost treating me like I was her own newborn.

" Alright, good night."

" Sweet dreams." Elise whispered as she turned off the light and left the room leaving me at last by myself with nothing but my dreams to float away to.

Chapter End Notes:

Certainly hope Franky has the peaceful slumber he's hoping for.