- Text Size +

8. Lay and Prey

" Everyone I'm home ! " Elise said opening the door, it sounded like she had some bags, either way it disturbed my slumber completely.

My reluctant slumber that is, I remembered that psychotic session I endured from Louise and Jenna that Maddison would be proud of, and of course Louise's not so kind words. Sitting up a little and observing my position, the girls cleverly tucked me back into bed to make it seem like I was unmoved so Elise would expect nothing. I don't want to move either that exhibition before did nothing to aid my recovery.

" I got pizza for diner, I'm going to go check on Franky ! Elise yelled upstairs, I heard both girls respond with an " okay " from upstairs. Not long after I saw the door open and saw so far the friendliest face I've come across so far.

" Hey Franky I hope you slept well, are you hungry? " Elise softly asked approaching bedside and getting on her knees to see me better. Her whole essence radiated compassion, warmth, and beauty so much that everything didn't seem to be so bad when I was around her.

" Um. . it was kind've rough to say the least, but I'm not hungry thank you. " I probably sounded timid, but I can't tell her the truth and risk consequences from Louise.

" You're very welcome, maybe later. But, we need to talk about something important." Elise sounded much sterner now. " While I was out I made an important call to some colleagues of mine and tomorrow someone will be coming by to see if they can help you. I didn't tell all the details, but this may be of some good for you."

I can't believe what I'm hearing, she actually told people about me ! Even worse some scientist nut!?!

" But, what if they take me away!? Or do some crazy experiment?!? " I tried to sit up all the way, but my even more recent casualties prevented such. The last thing I need to happen is someone making a science fair out of me and I'm not sure I'm ready to be exposed in front of other people.

" I know this must be unimaginable to you and I have no way to relate, however you do want to have an opportunity to figure out if there's a way for you to become regular sized. " Elise sympathetically said. If only she knew the real story, I just don't know.

Elise seemed to pick up that I was upset and tried to reconcile my feelings. " I'll tell you what if you really don't wish to do this I'll call it off right now."

What a decision to make, I could ask her to opt out, but what would that accomplish, spending my life like this under fear of Louise and needing a caretaker would be hell.

" Alright, I'll do it. " I gulped, there's no telling what kind of results this could bring about. But Elise is right, I can't let this pass me by.

" That's very brave of you Franky. I'll be back in a little bit, I'm going to take a shower then I'll come to bathe you. " She calmly said flashing me a gentle smile. The thought of her bathing me may be embarrassing but to Elise's medical background is nothing. I watched as Elise got up and left my room, leaving me to solitude once more.

Sadly with Elise out of sight once more a sudden realization kicked in, nothing was keeping the devil's span away from me. It only took moments as I heard running water from upstairs which told me Elise was showering and completely oblivious to any potential danger that could occur to me.

I was feeling pretty paranoid now as if any moment now Louise would waltz her way in and torment me further. Sadly, I was right as I heard some skipping coming closer to the room and here was Jenna making her merry way into the room. Wait. . . .Jenna? Alone. What is she up to?

" How did the little nap under Louise's ass go little toy ?" Jenna tried to sound serious but I can see she was barely holding back her giggles.

" Um, look please can't you leave me alone pretty please ? " I begged, it took everything in my power to keep myself from shivering.

" Aw, our pet didn't have a good nap did he ? " Jenna frowned this whole time she was inching her way closer to me.

" P-p-please. I'm not a t-toy, or p-pet. " My shaking was now almost compulsive now, being called a toy and a pet for the umpteenth time only brought back memories from being made a living crash dummy by Maddison, manipulated by Liza, and everything that Louise said to me thus far. Every last horrible bruise, wound, and scar.

" Why shouldn't I call you a toy or pet, and leave you alone? You can't do anything, you're too little. " Jenna giggled, smiling a large grin. " Smaller than a man, smaller than a boy, smaller than even a baby. " Jenna was looming way above me, her eyes fawning over my mediocre frame and her hands were slowly descending downwards.

" Besides, what person can I wrap my whole hands around ? " Jenna rhetorically asked, demonstrating such by grasping me in her hands and lifting me up to her face. " Who can fit in the palm of my hand ? " Jenna went further and maneuvered me into one hand cupping me slightly as I lied on my back helplessly. This is a dramatic change of character for Jenna, I thought she was some ditzy moron and maybe she is, but right now she was acting so methodical and seemed to know exactly what she was doing, which left me so petrified that I started curling over to a fetal position hoping for this to stop.

" Aaw, is this widdle baby toy frightened? It's okay unlike regular people my lips can cover your whole body and make you feel better." Jenna continued leaning downward with her lips puckered as she delivered a soft kiss to my prone body, making sure to make a " muah " sound once she departed.

" Oh! Best of all I can hug, squeeze, and smother you until you fall apart ! " Jenna batted her eyes a few times giving me a few soft squeezes in her hand and bringing her face down sideways, to rub me against her cheek.

" See ? Maybe it'd be cool if you did what Louise and I want. I'd be a good master and give you lots of hugs, kisses, and love. " Jenna chuckled as she brought her head up, and began to lean in and out lips first to deliver my body a series of kisses in a show to convince me I should submit to her wishes.

I must admit it didn't feel all that bad, but like hell I can be Jenna and Louise's bitch-boy being bent to their wills as they see fit. I tried to squirm a bit to avert Jenna's lips from coming into contact with my body any more.

" Oh don't try to fight it, you know it'd be amazing or maybe we could have alone time like this all the time, where I can play with you and make you a very happy pet? " Jenna found amusement in my useless resistance, as she found way to press her lips onto me again waiting for me to give up.

When I thought things couldn't get any worse the prime component to my doom entered the room.

" My oh my, here I was stuffing my face in food when I thought you went to the bathroom Jenna, but here you are for some alone time with our little plaything." Louise smirked locking her green eyes on me and walking over. This is deja vu all over again with my tormentors.

" I just wanted him to get to know me better." Jenna said with a fake joking frown.

" Like there's anything behind that pretty face of yours." Louise huffed before focusing on me then plucking me up by the bandages on my body and loosely held me up above, if the slightest of accidents happen I could plummet to my death.

" And you . . . .thing, I trust you didn't say a word to my Mom?" Louise asked squinting slightly to see if I was going to attempt a lie.

I merely kept my eyes closed and nodded, the last thing I want to see are those scorn filled eyes of hers.

" Silly me, what was I thinking? Of course you wouldn't you're too much of an itsy-bitsy, tiny, weak, puny, cowardly, pussy-boy who can't even look at the presence of someone so big and powerful like me." Louise smugly smiled, if verbal abuse was a martial art she'd be a black belt for sure. Her constant stabbing at my vulnerability and pouring loads of alcohol and salt on an open wound makes me feel so much worse, I tried my hardest to fight off crying before her again.

" Hehe, if I didn't know better I'd think you're getting off on this you dominatrix. You're hurting his widdle feelings again." Jenna mocked in baby talk once more, at this rate being alone with Jenna didn't seem so bad now.

" Oh, is the little baby toy going to cry? Come on, do it." Louise sounded much more menacing now, wanting to see me break down in her clutches once more, but I stuck to my guns and tried to suck it up to the best of my ability.

" Come on, cry I know you want to. " Louise was growing irritated at my slight resistance decided to expedite the process by clutching me in both hands and started to give me a series of squeezes then releasing only to squeeze again. Some were harder than others, but all of them hurt nonetheless.

" Tch, you stubborn little shit, fine I'll crush you right no- " Louise has had enough and right when I was ready to quit all three of us heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

" Uh oh!" Jenna said out loud knowing exactly what was going on. " Elise is coming!"

" Dammit, I've gotta put the lucky bastard back." Louise hurried and put me back on the pillow, but she found herself at a stupor in trying to figure out what kind of position I was left in before. Not that she'd know since it was Jenna who took me out to begin with.

" Shit, how was he before I came in Jenna?" Louise asked knowing she had to get out before Elise arrived.

" Um, I dunno like um. . oh that's good enough lets go!" Jenna rashly said to Louise as they both tried to make a break for it towards the door only for them to bump straight into Elise. Because Elise was much taller than both of them, they took the brunt of the impact and fell backwards.

" H-hey! What are you two doing in here?" Elise asked she was now dressed in a pair of short fabric shorts with her hair in a pony tail, and a white short tank-top on.

" We were only uh checking up on him." Louise quickly retorted trying to cover up the situation.

" I wasn't born yesterday Louise, I know when you're lying. Were you two messing with Franky?" Elise's tone was becoming much more strict which is a stark contrast from her normally gentle demeanor.

" We were only playing with the little guy!?" Jenna tried to make things seem better than they were but only angered Elise further.

" So you both know that he's hurt, could have mental turmoil, but figure it's a good time to pick on him and play games!? I'm bigger than both of you and you don't see me picking on you two, I can clearly see he's on the verge of tears! Both of you go up to him and apologize now!" Elise ordered.

Jenna hung her head a little and walked up first to softly speak. " I'm sorry Franky." Her apology sounded pretty half-hearted and I may have to pay for it later, but I'm far more worried about the gal who is next.

Jenna walked away and Louise began to follow up next, she could melt an iceberg with the fiery gaze she gave me, I simply averted my eyes once more knowing she's brimming with rage.

" Sorry. . . . . . . . . . .bug." A simple half-ass apology was too optimistic to expect from Louise since she threw in a slander, but she wasn't done yet. Moving her cheek muscles a bit she opened her mouth and spat out a wad of saliva on me. Despite the fact I've been in someones mouth before, this somehow feels far more disgusting. Lousie's wet and sticky saliva left me cringing in repulsion as I felt it permeate into my bandages and onto my flesh.

" That's it! Louise, Jenna upstairs now, from now on I don't want to see either one of you anywhere near Franky! If I do, Jenna I will take you back home to your parents immediately, and Louise you won't be allowed to leave the house for anything non-related to school until the year is over!" Louise's actions awoke the sleeping giant in Elise. I wasn't even in the line of fire and I was frightened by her display of ferocious display.

Louise knew any back talk would land her in further punishment so Jenna and herself silently took there leave. I should feel rejoiced that Elise saved me from further mayhem, but the damage is already done and I feel like garbage, trash, and as Louise demonstrated spit. Besides Elise is no body guard, the moment where I'm alone for even an iota of a moment Louise especially will be out for vengeance.

Chapter End Notes:

Keep on the look out, I've lately brain stormed an idea for another story.  I may start posting chapters for it within the month along with this story.