- Text Size +

6. No Rest For The Weary

I feel like I'm in the jungle as a small wounded animal and Louise and Jenna being the predators l about to jump on their prey. I was too afraid to turn and look them in the eyes, but I could still see them from my peripheral vision. Making eye contact would only make them take action that much faster. I may only be delaying the inevitable, but a guy might as well try.

" Well, well, well if it isn't Franky is it?" Louise said sarcastically as she started to walk in, and approached the beside along side Jenna. How did she know my name, I don't remember telling her. Oh shit, that's right I told Elise and she must've talked to Louise and Jenna about me.

" I can't get over how little he is." Jenna said wide-eyed, at this point they were both almost as close as possible to the bed and staring down at me. They both looked to be the same height of 5'5, much shorter than Elise but giants to me no less.

" Indeed he is, it's like he's not even human." Louise said with a sinister tone in her voice. She was speaking to Jenna like I wasn't even here or aware of their presence. "More like a toy or even a pet."

" Oooooo, I used to love playing with toys." Jenna excitedly clapped her hands.

" Then lets play with our little toy Franky right now." Louise locked her eyes on me along with Jenna.

This was getting bad and fast, I better do something. " L-look Louise, I don't want any trouble." I pleaded, maybe reason will get to her.

" Hear that Jenna, he doesn't want any trouble." Louise snickered, but then astonished me entirely by roughly grabbing from out of the bed and into her hand, keeping me bound in her fist.

" I'm shocked you remembered my name, wasn't I Miss Bitch to you?" Louise said with a smirk knowing she was about to pay me back tenfold and applying a slight squeeze to my still battered body.

" Alright you win, I'm sorry for calling you a bitch, I honestly didn't mean it, I was just caught up in the moment ! " I squeaked out, Louise's squeezing was cutting off my oxygen and I could only squirm to no avail.

" How typical! Now you're sorry because you see what a powerless position you're in ! " Louise laughed but there was still a tone of anger in her voice.

" Quit it with your grudges Louise, lets play already." Jenna lost her patience and went as far to snatch me from Louise's hand with little concern for my safety. " Oooo, he's like this hamster I had one time. I think I forgot to feed him." Jenna gave my aching body a few light squeezes to get a feel of my frame.

" Down you go ! " Jenna happily smiled and leaned her body in a slanted position at the edge of the bed. She then dropped my body over her fair probably C-cup chest and gravity did it's work as I started to tumble down her body. I couldn't help but scream, it was like I was on some wild amusement park ride that hadn't had any safety inspections or seat belts. I would've tried to grab onto Jenna's clothes or her olive-toned skin, but I was rolling far too fast, which did no favors for my orientation.

My ill-fated ride came to a close as I stopped at the end of Jenna's ankle and beginning of her foot. Jenna then stood up straight placing her feet flat on the ground leaving me to roll onto the ground on the side of her left foot.

" Aaw, look how cute he looks by my feet." Jenna giggled at my diminutive form being right next to her comparatively mighty body.

" More like weak." Louise deviously said taking a few steps closer and rose her foot above my body. " Better look out bug man or else I'll squash you." Louise started to slowly lower her foot, she must want to gauge my reaction. She must be bluffing, then again at my size I shouldn't be making gambles so I made my way to my feet and began to hobble my way out of the foot's proximity. It was a harder task than I thought considering me being all bandaged up which restrained my mobility.

" Ha-ha!! I may die of laughter, look at the pathetic little thing limp." Louise laughed and I sensed those green eyes watching in absolute ecstasy of me struggling. Looking way up at her would've made me crap myself, so i just looked at the floor on my knees in exhaustion and pain.

" Oo, that looks like fun. Sorry little man but you're not finished yet." Following in Louise's footsteps quite literally Jenna's foot began to rise, although on my unfortunate joy-ride before it felt nice and smooth, I'm sure it'd still crush me unmercifully. I groggily began to crawl on my hands and knees to escape from harms way.

" God, this is too hilarious !! " Louise burst out in near hysterical laughter and began to slowly walk in front of me, as Jenna was coming from behind, subjecting me to a killer game of tag and I certainly wasn't "it". I continued to crawl in an endless goal to avoid disaster from Louise and Jenna.

Soon enough though my body has had it and was too exhausted to move further and I simply collapsed on my side like a wounded dog, panting to regain the meager strength I had to begin with.

" No fair you tired him out already." Jenna whined as she sat down on the floor with her legs spread out, the soles of her feet were centimeters away from me.

" My bad, I couldn't resist. If only I could bring other guys to their knees like this." Louise sat down as well across from Jenna in the same posture, with her legs stretched out, leaving me in the middle of these titans and their feet.

Why can't they leave me alone, maybe if I stay down they'll leave me be and be satisfied with my defeat.

" Come on little guy, you're being a sore loser." Jenna complained and began to poke at my limp body with her big toe.

" Yeah insect get up." Louise taunted me and tarted to nudge me as well with the sole of her foot. They both continued their nudging which systematically began to mush mr up between their feet, my front pressed against Louise's foot and my back against Jenna's, both equally painful.

" Yuck, I think I can feel his tiny, microscopic, penis, disgusting thing" Louise remarked, I swear she has a future in verbal, psychological abuse.

" He doesn't have much of an ass either. Sorry shorty, but you won't be much of a hoot with the ladies." Jenna chuckled.

" Don't apologize." Louise stopped pressing against me allowing my body to fall flat onto the floor, but I wasn't left unattended for long as Louise reached to harshly grab me in her fist once more and squeezed me noticeably harder than earlier. Louise then stood up and I felt my elevation increase dramatically as I reluctantly looked up into her eyes which were looking fiercely into mine.

" He's only a bug, a thing, an it. No need for an apology at all for such a creature." Louise said slowly to emphasis all of the nouns she used to describe me. She was speaking to Jenna, but at me, her words stung far more than the physical pain I'm feeling right now. I almost feel myself shrinking in her gaze entirely as she made me feel so meaningless to the world. Being so mortified and hurt at the moment I felt my eyes watering up with tears.

" You big meanie Louise you're making him cry." Jenna pouted, my complete sorrow only pleased Louise that much more.

" What a joke, what kind of 'man' cries like that. Besides the only reason my mom even cares because she feels sorry for you. She'll get tired of you soon and put you on National Geographic or Animal Planet." Louise maliciously continued making me doubt the renewed trust I developed when I was with Elise, tears were pouring down my face link a sink faucet.

" See what you do Louise, the little baby is all upset and tired. Put him down for a nap to calm him down." Jenna pouted further in a baby-talk, I don't know if that's more of her dimwit babble or mocking me.

" Fine, fine. But, get one thing in your head bug, I LET you go and spared you. Jenna and myself will do to you whatever, whenever, GOT IT?" Louise demanded, and I simply nodded my head, anything to make this stop. My nonresistance and compliance made Louise smile a bit.

" Good, and if you tell Elise what happened, it'll see to it that you'll be nothing more than a smear on the floor. Or maybe I'll pull out all your limbs. . . or maybe I'll make a nice little snack out of you." Louise threatened as she extended her hand with me in it over the bed.

" You were really fun to play with, take a nap bug boy." Louise said as she dropped me on the bed, I bounced a bit on it before I lied there stationary. As always though, Louise was going to press things one step further.

" And if you have a problem with any of that, you can take it up with my ass because it's the only thing that gives a shit about you, so night-night." Louise insulted me yet again and turned around filling my view with her butt. She then slowly sat down as her butt eclipsed my body until she sat on me completely, the bed's mattress absorbed the brunt of the force from her ass so I didn't die, but I was completely smothered inbetween and forced into a painful, humiliatng sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILERALERT  SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOIELER ALERT. Heads up, next chapter will mark the first appearances of Maddison and Liza.