- Text Size +

4. Household Meeting

With Franky taken care of or the time being Elise went back into the kitchen and fumbled through some cabinets and pots. She figured it'd be best to prepare some soup for him since she isn't sure how his body will react to solid food.

While she put the soup on the stove to heat up, she decided to go upstairs to explain the situation of the new house guest to Louise and Jenna.
The door to her room was closed so Elise knew that Louise must be pretty furious right now, and slowly cracked it open.

" Hey Louise, Jenna" Elise greeted once she opened the door enough, the girls looked like they were having some idle chatting before she came in.

" What is it mom?" Louise eyelids lowered a bit, clearly upset for being sent up to her room.

" It's about the person you discovered today." Elise replied, she knew Louise won't receive these news too well.

" Oh! Did he leave or did you put the little thing out of his misery?" Louise sounded almost ecstatic in expecting Franky to be gone in one way or another.

Elise took a brief pause before answering. " Well the thing is, he's going to be staying with us, his name is Franky."

Louise and Jenna were quite up-taken at these news, but Louise looked visibly more affected by this.

" What!?!?" Why can't you dump him off somewhere!? He said he wanted to die, besides he called me a bitch!" Louise shouted out, her skin quickly becoming more red out of her anger.

" Don't be that way, it's like you'll have your own very little brother!" Jenna smiled away with her empty-headed statements.

" Look Louise, he didn't mean what he said back there; Franky's been through a lot and he maybe suffering from trauma. Plus it appears he has no one else that he can depend on so I can't leave him to his own devices in his current state." Elise explained hoping Louise would find some compassion in herself.

" But, how can you let some insignificant bug-boy stay here, he's just a useles-"

" Louise!" Elise shouted at her daughter, cutting off the statement she was going to make next. However, instead of scolding Louise for her bitterness Elise only sighed and got up to leave the room.

" You know Louise, you can't keep being so scornful forever." Elise said walking out so she could go back downstairs. Despite Elise ending the conversation Louise was far from finished ranting.

" Can you believe her!?!? How can she let another male . .thing! Into my life, into the house!? Some stupid tiny boy!" Louise sounded off in a fit of utter fury. Jenna was staring at the wall absentmindedly like she didn't have a care in the world.

" What do you care? He's super little, it's not like he can do anything to you." Jenna said snapping back into reality from lala land. Those words alone though were enough to stop Louise's rant entirely as she pondered the possibilities.

" That is true. . . . .we could whatever we want to him and there's nothing he can do to stop us." Louise said, subconsciously beginning to smirk at the idea.

" Who cares, I could have someone to boss around and do whatever I say. " Jenna giggled practically wanting her own slave to her whims.

" Squeezing him in my hand. . . .crushing him under my foot, making him feel so weak, powerful, and small." Louise fantasized, her smirk from before blossomed into a big grin.

" Hmm, he could massage my back or my feet, ooo or maybe do my nails, and train him like my own pet!" Jenna chuckled at her own fantasy of subjecting Franky to any of her whims. " I'm sure Elise would love to join in too!"

Louise and Jenna relished in the mere thought of the power trip they could have with a vulnerable tiny person to satisfy their personal agendas until Jenna's last comment snapped Louise out of her daydream.

" Shit, I forgot about her. I'd be grounded forever if she catches me messing with her patient."

" Why don't you just wait until Elise leaves the house or something?" Jenna asked tilting her head to her side.

" We could, but nothing would stop him from telling on us as soon as she comes back. . . .But then again. . .compared to him we look look like giants. I'm sure we can somehow 'persuade to keep his mouth shut." Louise began to snicker akin to Jenna's giggling as they went back to day-dreaming of all the fun and torment they could have at Franky's expense.

Meanwhile Elise was busy putting the finishing touches on Franky's soup. She poured the tomato soup into a bowl, finishing by putting a spoon in it.

" Alright I hope he enjoys it." Elise thought to herself as she made her way back to the guest room.