- Text Size +

Watching Louise and Maddison stare each other down felt like a dramatic scene in a wild west movie before the two cowboys were about to shoot each other. However it's no secret that all the pressure was on Louise to make a move.

 

" I'm waiting little girl." Maddison taunted, knowing she could easily dispose of Louise with ease. " You must be pretty desperate to come here alone."

 

" You'd know all about being desperate, seeing how you're a psycho who shrinks people to be in control and went out of your way to take back Franky who didn't want your crazy ass." Louise fired back. It was quite a diss, but a very unwise move. I saw Maddison try to keep her confident look, however she couldn't mask the slight glower at the remark, a nerve was struck.

 

" Don't be stupid, Franky knows exactly where he belongs." Finishing that statement I didn't even have time to think before Maddison recklessly grabbed me from the desk and then she squatted down to show me to Louise like I was a prize she won. " Right here in the palm of my hand"

 

" Need I remind YOU" Maddison then poked Louise with her index finger in the stomach which drove the latter back a few steps. " You're the one who brought her puny little self here to me." Maddison smirked thinking she's regained control of the situation. " So who's really the desperate one ? "

 

" I think that's what they say is the pot calling the kettle black, even now Franky doesn't want to be within 10 ft of you." Louise said, even walking back to Maddison! To this Maddison was visibly rattled by Louise's words and shocked tha she was standing her ground.

 

What's there to gain from this though? Louise only engaging Maddison with words, it's almost like she's just buying tim- . . .Of course. It all makes sense,

 

" You have no idea what you're talking about!" Maddison raised her voice and to full height even slamming her hand on the desk as she made that declaration.

 

" Tell her Franky, tell her you love me and want to be with me only!" Maddison ordered as if my answer was a forgone conclusion. My throat felt dry as Louise stared at me with sympathetic eyes, hoping I wasn't too far gone and I can feel Maddison's intense gaze on me hoping I was in her clutches.

 

" Need I remind you Franky, it's your fault Louise is like this! She's furious with you! Imagine how her mom, sister, and friend must feel, that you got her like this! You're not safe with them!" Maddison yelled, replanting the seeds of doubt in my mind.

 

" Everything that has happened is your fault and your fault alone Maddison! You chose to do everything you did! How about for once you don't try to manipulate or intimidate people, and let him choose? Or are you scared that your deepest fear is true and no one loves you ? " Louise dug deeper . . . .too deep and Maddison went silent.

 

I knew it and Louise knew it, she stepped on a landmine. Wordlessly Maddison set me back on the desk and by virtue of intuition Louise ran in nick of time to avoid Maddison's gargantuan foot stomping down on fortunately just the ground (this time), sending an echo reverberating once the sole of her shoe came down.

 

Wisely Louise ran underneath the desk I was on where Maddison's foot couldn't easily stomp her. Maddison then attempted to crouch down and swipe Louise into her bloodthirsty hands, but Louise could see her coming and managed to get out of harms way each time while staying in her safety zone.

 

Realizing this Maddison took the next best option and roughly began to drag the desk hoping to leave Louise exposed, only problem being . . I'M STILL ON IT.

 

I struggled and slid on the table attempting to keep my balance and not fall off. " Maddison, wait stop!!!" I tried to yell, but she was blinded by fury and the noise the desk made while being dragged drowned me out.

 

" Don't run little girl, come out!" Maddison barked, Louise still crafty though managed to run just enough to keep herself under the desk where ever it was moved, frustrating Maddison further.

 

" I've had enough!" Maddison lost it and did what I didn't think or should I say hope wouldn't do in her fury and that was flip the desk over entirely to the ground. The desk slammed onto the ground, the shrink device slid onto the ground, and most importantly I went into the air. The only sound in the room after all the other things fell was my scream until I joined the rest of those objects on the floor.

 

To be blunt everything was sore, but my skull and left side got the worst of it, my arm, leg, shoulder, and hip gave me unbearable pain to even attempt to move. Now the only sound in the room was my groans of excruciating pain as Louise and Maddison looked on in horror.

 

" F-Franky! Hang in there! " Louise's voice cracked in panic, Maddison though looked as if she had just killed her own blood.

 

" Franky . .I'm so sorry . .I'm so sorry . I'll . ." Maddison began to crawl over.

 

" STAY AWAY FROM HIM ! " Maddison froze and looked behind her, and saw the reinforcements have arrived, in Liza, Elise, and Jenna.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this was a bit short, but we're at the climax and only few chapters left.