- Text Size +

Maddison has all but completely broken me down and I feel ready to submit to anything she asks of me without resistance. Herself meanwhile was glowing in the moment to have me again.


"How much do you love me Franky?" She asks waiting for my response.


"So much . . .so much . . .I love you so much . . " I chanted in succession, Maddison's smile may run off her face if it was physically possible. As much as she enjoyed this Maddison put a finger to her lips and let out a soft *sshh* sound and I went silent.


"Show me." She said and waited expectantly. Maddison gave me a little hint with a slight wiggle of her toes to indicate what she wanted to see out of me.


Without hesitation I began to crawl over to Maddison from my kneeling position to one of the feet that were much larger than myself and reinforced the image to how big and powerful Maddison was where a mere stomp by her foot would be more than sufficient to kill me. Not thinking twice I began to repeatedly kiss the top of her foot sometimes switching to her big toe and hardly taking a breath in between.


After a moment I stopped and to the best of my ability crawled up a little to hug her foot and nuzzled my cheek against the soft smooth surface.


" I love you . . .every part of you . . . .I'm not worthy of you . . " I stopped coddling her foot and held my head down in shame, how could I have treated her the way I did when she first had me.


Without warning Maddison knelt down and cupped me into her hand and stood back up bringing me up to her face which now had a more stoic expression.


" You're right, you're not worthy of me . . .you don't deserve me." She callously delivered.


Her words hit me like bullets, it was true . .I felt tears welling up in my eyes, I betrayed, hurt, and backstabbed the only person willing to save me.


" You could've had me . . . but all you showed me was how small a person you really are both literally


and figuratively." She continued. I couldn't fight off the tears in my eyes and began sobbing at the thought of how little she thinks of me now, I must look like a termite in her eyes now.


" I'm sorry. . .I'm sorry . . I'm sorry." I hoarsely croaked out, but my cries were only met by another *sshh*.


" I wanted you to be my first . . " She began to whisper, her face beginning to form a dreamy smile as she leaned in to press her lips on the entirety of my body briefly before pulling back. " I wanted you to take my virginity. . .But now I offer you redemption."


" . . .I'll do anything . .anything . ." I begged for the opportunity to redeem myself.


" I want you to be here. ." Maddison with her other hand rubbed her stomach and in that instant I felt my blood freeze at her implication.


" I . . I . ." I honestly don't know what to say.


" It's alright . .I know it seems scary, but it's for the best, that way you can always be with me, and I'll always be around you."


" . .Always with you . .you're my world." I complied, and Maddison smiled in delight.


" That's right, there's only one thing left to do now Franky." Maddison set me down on top of a desk


behind her, and walked to the front of the room where she fumbled around in her purse.


When she came back, Maddison held the item that started all of my troubles and pointed her shrinking gun right over me.


" Don't worry, it'll only take a second it's only fitting for you to be as small as possible for this."


Maddison whispered.


 


------


-Louise-


 


Louise's mind was racing as she contemplated what to do, she pressed her ear on the door and she recognized the voice immediately as Maddison's, focusing in she heard bits of her rambling on.


Something about being her first, something about showing how much they love her?


It didn't take long for her to realize that Maddison was playing games on Franky and who knows what she was making him do.


" What do I do, what I do. ." She repeated in her mind several times. The situation sounded near dire and Franky needed help URGENTLY.


Louise bit her lip wishing now she hadn't have run as far from Jenna as she did, at this point she really did need someones help to save Franky, but she didn't know where Jenna went to look for her and it's out of the question that it'd take too long to go find Elise and Jenna.


" Oh what was I thinking !" Louise cursed to herself, now she knew for a fact this she was in too deep and was in no position to help Franky and at the same time if she were to dash in she would be of no assistance at this size, the only thing she'd succeed in doing is getting herself into trouble as well and giving Maddison further leverage of the situation.


She really didn't want to, but she had to listen on to the conversation and things sounded like they were heading towards a conclusion. " This will only take a second, and then it will all be over." Louise heard her say.


" CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!" Louise shouted internally, this was it, something had to be done NOW and she knew she was the only one who can even attempt to intervene right now. If she did nothing, Louise knew she could never forgive herself if Franky got killed like this especially under circumstances where she did nothing.


Without further ado Louise started pounding and kicking on the door as hard as she could hoping she'd be loud enough for Maddison to think someone was knocking and from there she would . . . .do whatever she could.


 


-----------


 


I thought my fate was sealed and in a moment all my worries would be brought to an end when Maddison consumed me, but she came to a pause as she turned her eyes to the door, both of us heard the pounding and we both know the small range of people it could be.


" You've got to be shitting me . . ." Maddison growled. I can see on her face that she was debating whether to finish the deed or go to answer. " I'm not going to let anyone ruin this for us Franky." She decided.


" M-maddison wait . ." I squeaked, but Maddison already began going to the door with her shrinking device in her hand.


" This will only be a second sweetie, hang tight," She said.


Anxiously I inched over to the edge, it has to be Elise, Louise, and the gang, how did they guess I was here?


Are they here to rescue here . .but .everything Maddison said though . . it's my fault that Louise. . .


Not wasting a moment Maddison opened the door abruptly opened the door pointing her device forward prepared to have whoever was standing in its wake helpless, but to her chagrin Maddison was not looking at the right place.


My eyes drifted down and scurrying in between her legs was the 6 inch tall Louise . . . ALONE.


" What the . .you!" Maddison turned around, she didn't recall too much of Louise but knew she was the snarkiest one of the bunch.


Paranoid, Maddison took a few looks behind her and rightfully so, why is Louise by herself!? When she was sure that this wasn't some sort of ambush ploy, a few giggles escaped Maddison's lips.


" You really are a hot blooded idiot. Here alone? I'm sure the others are here somewhere, but as far as I'm concerned you just put yourself and them at a major handicap." Maddison confidently said.


" Oh can it, you psycho bitch!" Louise taunted, going further by flipping her middle finger to Maddison, has she lost her mind? " Give back Franky!"


Despite her obvious attempts to rile her up, Maddison knew Louise posed no threat and thus took little heed to the tough act.


With a slight sneer Maddison care-freely took a few steps towards the tiny girl making sure to stop with a foot beside both of Louise's sides, and placing her hands on her hips to complete her intimidation tactic by hammering in the superiority she had as far as stature was concerned, and with a voice brimming with condescension asked. " And what are you going to about it?"


 

Chapter End Notes:

Place your bets.