- Text Size +

Opening my eyes, I feel rather light-headed, I vaguely recall her throwing a small piece of chloroform cloth to my face to render me unconscious. Only now waking up to a prodding pressure on my body. Looking ahead though was the enormous lace sandal worn by the very person who would make me live out all my worst fears. Bringing my eyes upwards showed me it was indeed none other than the massive Maddison sitting in a chair cross-legged with her eyes fixated on me.

 

" So glad you woke up Franky take a look around this is my old chemistry lab from high school. I met my first friend in here." She explained. Taking a brief look around it was like any classroom with several tabletops, a closet full of lab equipment, etc. All that mattered though was the hell spawn right ahead of me.

 

" You know you really broke my heart back at my home and ever since I lost you I was thinking how I would do it differently. . more efficiently . The little punishment I gave you before didn't seem to be nearly enough. I wanted to hurt you in the same way you hurt me." Maddison was leaning her head left and right as she stared at me, as if even now she was pondering her options of what to do with me.

 

" I thought I would never have that chance since I figured you died back in that river. But sure enough you survived and even managed to find a nice little family to care for you. I bet you thought it was sheer bad luck that you ran into me again, rest assured it wasn't. It was natural order or even destiny as some people call it. The fact is from the moment I picked you, you belonged to ME. Subsequently every last breath you take down to every thought you think are gracious gifts stemming from my compassion." Maddison began to play with her hair, surely she isn't here to talk me to death with her delusional logic, this is going to get physical at any moment.

 

" The moment when I discarded you, all you had to do was die. Another generous gift to save you from what I may have done to you had I let you live. But again, you threw it away and lived. Now here you are again, where you belong ..with me." Maddison's lips started to form into a smirk, not a happy-go-lucky one a darker more sinister one like she's been waiting for this exact moment and replayed this in her head hundreds of times.

 

" I must admit though . . you look as cute as ever . . .Even if you were such a bad friend, I'll take you back. What do you say ? " Maddison asked as if this question was a no brainer.

 

" W-what do you mean . .I .. you're . .taking me back, b-but wh-" Not knowing what may set her off I struggled to find the words to say, thankfully she cut me off.

 

" Don't play dumb, no one is going to help you now. I could easily just pick you up, lock you away somewhere, and leave you to starve or dehydrate. Throw you into the grass for a spider to make a meal out of you, or leave you be right now and you may survive a little longer, but still die an inevitable death." I cringed listening to her list the agonizing slow deaths she maybe willing to let me suffer.

 

" But, you can still have me. I'm the only one who you can rely on now to stay alive. The only catch though, I won't take you back as a friend, you will be something more fitting . .my pet slave. Apologize to me, and I'll consider it." Maddison concluded her ultimatum, eyes never leaving me once, I can see how badly her mental state has deteriorated sitting down she looked so fidgety and her struggling to keep her hands still.

 

She's unstable enough now where she'll snap if I don't oblige and if I do I would've solidified my fate as her possession for life. I wish I knew which one would be more preferable. All that is certain is that I'd be an idiot to mouth off, I don't have a death wish, and knowing Maddison she will make it as painful as possible. . I have no choice.

 

" . . .P-please . ."

 

" PLEASE WHAT!?" She barked and I jumped immediately at the power of her voice and even echoed in the mostly empty room.

 

" P-please forgive me for being such a bad friend! Please! Don't kill me, don't kill me!" I broke down and covered my head with my forearms. I can't afford to give her anything less than what she wants.

 

" Look at me . . " She asked in a low tone that contrasted the last one I heard greatly. Obliging I brought my head up and gradually looked up to Maddison, my body was quivering and I might as well have fear written in permanent marker over my face.

 

The smile on her face was growing as she saw the fear she instilled in me. It was like watching me cower in fear made her see me as even smaller and weaker and see herself as bigger and more powerful. Mentally I felt the same way.

 

" How sorry are you?" She asked.

 

" . .Very, VERY!" I yelled up not wanting her to doubt my conviction.

 

" Oh really now, show me. Get on your hands and knees." Maddison demanded, she wasn't happy with just scaring me, she wanted to break me down to scraps.

 

I'd be the biggest idiot on Earth to think I can resist or stop her demands so I swallowed any shreds of pride or ego I had left and got down to my hands and knees which magnified Maddison's size further. I kept my head low feeling too worthless and small to even look at Maddison who looked comparable to a goddess right now.

 

" Good now. Beg for me. Beg for me to let you be my pet." Her demands were getting worse, she knows I value my life and knows without her I'm on my own where my odds of survival for even a few days would be torturous and dismal.

 

" . . M-Maddison . .please make me your pet . . please ." I would never want to know how pathetic I sound at the moment.

 

" Hmmmmm . . .I don't know . .I guess you are pretty helpless without me. .show me how badly you need me. Look me in the eyes and whimper." Maddison's voice perked up a slight bit, she'd love to see me do that.

 

I almost can't believe it, I was forced to apologize essentially for escaping this maniac who shrunk, kidnapped, and ruined my life. Nearly kills me, finds me again and wants me to beg her to be her slave and even whimper like a dog now.

 

You'd think this would be an easy task considering every other act of humiliation I've endured, but my mind felt like it was on a thin edge of trying to save my humanity and clung to the only people that made me feel like I was a person.

 

" . . .Do it . . now." Maddison's irritation was growing, she feels her grip on me loosen a bit and she wanted to reclaim it and then some.

 

" . . .B-but . .what about . Elise . . Louise . .Liza .. and Jenna . ." I said slowly . .

 

Maddison took a deep sigh trying to keep herself composed whether than go on a full tirade of anger.

 

" Ssssshhh . .I'm all that matters now. " Maddison whispered.

 

" . . B-but .they cared for me . . "

 

" And where are they now? Guess what, you were just a flash in the pan, an amusing little discovery while you lasted, but alas you outlived your amusement in there eyes." Maddison explained. I can feel a cold sweat on my body as she spoke.

 

" I chose you Franky, because I love you unconditionally. Elise told me when we were discussing you about how you were having a rough time with those two brats and I bet even Elise had her hand in the cookie jar too. Remember how Liza betrayed you? They would've used you as long as it interested them. And they value their lives more than yours and won't help you now. Look what happened to that girl because of you. They all must curse and hate you now. But I rescued you."

 

. . .Taking in her words silently I looked down on the ground . . I felt so uncertain about everything. Was her words true, sure they were being good to me now . . .but what if days turned into weeks . .months . what would happen? Would they grow tired of me? Would they abandon me? Would they use me for their pleasure? She's also right, because of me . .Louise. . . .do they all blame me? Maddison though . . she did pick me, she wanted me . .she . .cared.

 

" You . .saved me. ." I repeated.

 

" That's right I saved you. You know why? You need me."

 

" I .. .need you. " I repeated once more.

 

" Correct, because the truth is Franky, it's a very dangerous world out there. A very malicious and dangerous world. A world that doesn't care about hurting small, weak, helpless little creatures like you. My benevolence though will protect you from all of that." Maddison began to stand up.

 

" Look up Franky." She said.

 

Slowly I complied looking up to Maddison who was standing at full height now.

 

" Every other door is one of misery, pain, and death. Here I am alone with you, all of the scary things gone, offering you my love, protection, happiness, and life, just give yourself to me." Maddison barely looked human to me anymore, it was like she transcended mortal status. Tears began to form in my eyes, I can see clearly how insignificant I am to the world, but even now Maddison has eyes to care for a small hopeless creature like myself, she was like a God in my world.

 

" . . . I love you." I said.

 

Maddison broke into a full smile as she heard those words. " I love you too."

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Franky isn't looking so hot.  Hopefully the cavalry is on there way.