- Text Size +

I was too late and all eyes save for Maddison's were helplessly locked onto Louise as she was gradually shrinking in size, meanwhile though Maddison's eyes were directly locked onto me and her gaze right now was piercing my skin with visual daggers.

 

Louise stopped shrinking to the height I originally was when I first got hit at 6 inches and the look of astonishment, fear, and panic could not be put into coherent words.

 

" Waaaaaaaaah!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!! " Louise curled into a helpless position screaming a cry that even at her diminished state was hearable and broke my heart that she had to experience this and sadly a part of me felt responsible. Louise looked up with her eyes slightly blurred by tears at the monstrous figure that towered above her.

 

" Don't hurt her or Franky!" Elise shouted, wanting to keep everyone safe at all costs, but sadly she was in no position to help anyone. Even then the second Maddison's eyes saw me everything around her became irrelevant in her mind.

 

Maddison had enough of looking and began to move forward, my stomach knotted up with each step she took, the only solace being that her large feet steered clear of Louise who now became the second most vulnerable person here.

 

I aimlessly watched as she stood by the table, the most accomplished psychologists probably couldn't fathom what was going on in her mind right now so there's no way I can.

 

" What's up bestie . . .we have so much catching up to do . ." Maddison gave me a hollow smile and I have to accept there was nothing I can do at this point. Defeated I let her huge hand wrap around me in a fist.

 

Having what she wanted Maddison turned around and left to make her exit. It amazes me how she didn't have a care about what she did to everyone else.

 

" Give back Franky, leave him alone!" Louise screamed with conviction. I wish she'd cut the feisty act Maddison has no reason to be afraid of someone who doesn't even measure up beyond her shin.

 

" Louise just hush!" Elise ordered to her daughter who is in a bad enough spot already the last thing she needed was to provoke Maddison. Luckily  for them , Maddison was still in her own world and walked passed a distraught Elise, fallen Jenna, diminutive Louise, and broken Liza.

 

When it appeared Maddison would seemingly leave in silence she re-entered reality to deliver a few words of parting.

 

" I'm in a very gracious mood right now and I'll leave you all be. But if I see any of your faces again I'll make sure you're all my tiny slaves for the rest of your lives." She threatened as she left, shutting the door behind her.

 

----------

 

3rd POV.

 

It took a few more moments for all the girls to regain functions of their bodies and once they did Elise and Jenna huddled around Louise's tiny frame unsure of what to say or do, Liza meanwhile was still in her own world.

 

" Would you stop staring at me like that!?" Louise shouted before burying her hands in her face to avoid all the pity filled looks of her now ginormous mother and friend staring down at her.

 

" Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, my poor baby. . ." Elise was on the verge of being the next one to have an emotional collapse but knew her daughter needed her and she scooped her into her hands and hugged her miniscule daughter to her chest.

 

" W-we can't just sit here . .she took Franky . .and we gotta help him . ." Jenna interjected, she didn't sound very confident in her suggestion seeing what became of Louise may easily be the rest of their fates if they meddled further.

 

" Jenna . .we don't even know where she went . .and what she did . .I ." Elise who usually the collected one was now stumped beyond words as she tried to console her daughter. But, finally shedding from her mute status Liza decided to speak.

 

" It's my fault . . ." Liza said emptily, she was more thinking out loud rather than speaking to be heard.

 

“Liza . .it's not your fault, it's not anyone's fault I'm just so happy you're safe." Elise said trying to make her eldest daughter feel better and feeling personally relieved she was relatively unharmed.

 

Liza was hearing none of it though and shook her head vigorously. " NO! IT'S MY FAULT! You weren't there! Franky is going to die now! Maddison is a mental lunatic and I'm no better than she is ! Franky came up with the plan ! Franky helped me get back to normal size ! Franky gave us both an opportunity to escape! But I chose to screw around and betray him, putting his life at risk! I almost killed him! And now Maddison has him again and he's going to die!"

 

No one knew what to say to Liza and were simply dumbfounded by her confession, everyone except Louise who wiggled her way out of her mother's hands to get closer to her figurative and literal big sister.

 

" Liza what the hell happened to you !? So what if you messed up, we all do! You've always had my back every time I messed up and did something wrong. What makes now any different, just fix it!" Louise yelled so Liza could hear her, the scolding coming from her little sister made Liza a bit more receptive as she looked down at her little sister, soaking in her words.

 

" B-but Franky . .he's gon-"

 

" Then help get him back! Help him and me! Franky told me everything and he doesn't blame you at all and still thinks he couldn't have escaped without you! You're the one who has been around that Maddison girl the longest don't you have any idea where she maybe taking him!? All this time I was horrible to him and he wanted to prevent this, but now we have to help him!"

 

Louise started panting from having screamed so much and her eyes were red from all the tears in the last 15 minutes. Liza though was finally coming around taking some deep inhales and exhales. She regretted everything she did and Louise was right she has to at least try to make things right.

 

" . .I guess I should stop acting so pitiful in front of my little sis." Liza sighed with a small smirk showing a bit of her former demeanor that she was known for.

 

" Oh shut up Liza you have no idea how much . ." Louise was feeling even more emotional than before that Liza was back and in a more sound mind, she wasn't one to get sappy but this was a special occasion as she ran to the hands to Liza.

 

Liza happily picked up Louise and hugged her to her cheek. " Okay, okay, you know I missed you and mom a lot too."

 

" I'm so happy we're all here together, but we can't afford to waste time we need to rescue Franky as soon as possible." Elise rationalized, as grand a moment as this was a life was still on the line.

 

Liza nodded, and moved Louise to one hand" My bad, I got caught up in the moment. If I had to guess there's probably one place where Maddison would take Franky and we need to hurry. You have no idea how unstable she really is."

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the  long hiatus, I pretty much lost the drive to write like I used to. But, I decided to go back to the dojo so to speak and come back to the story that started it all to rekindle my interest.  This and the next chapter were written over a year ago, but I never got around to posting. I considered doing some retcon of the story but decided to stick with what has been established. Sorry for the rambling, but let the tale continue!