- Text Size +

14. Meltdown

I don't know how long I've been sitting here thinking to myself, how in the hell am I supposed to get out of this!?! I'm pretty sure Maddison has left already and Elise thinks I'm asleep. but damn that mad woman could be back at any second ready to kill me! Or what if she shrinks Elise too or even Jenna and Louise?! The latter two may not be my most favorite people in the world, but being shrunk at the mercy of a nutcase like Maddison is a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone.

It just now occurred to me if Maddison knows I'm alive could she also still be in cahoots with Liza? Fuck, Liza has it out for me as much as Maddison only her brain is far more rationally functioning. I feel my body breaking into a cold sweat as I began to pant heavily imagining all the ways the sinister duo could torture me if I ended back up in their clutches. Not only me they might even get Elise's family too if I don't do something.

There's no way I'd be able to live with myself fi I caused more people to be in the same position as me. Louise and Jenna already hate me, but I'd even gain Elise's spite. Damn . . damn. . DAMN! I can't fall back into Maddison's hands, I just can't take it again. I'd rather. .I'd rather.

Suddenly I heard the front door open and the distinct voices of Louise and Jenna. " Elise we're home" Louise yelled, I listened out to see if Elise would respond but no such luck. I heard the footsteps and idle chatting between the girls as they came towards the guest room that I stayed in.

Why now of all times do I have to be bothered by them, is this a precursor to the impending doom I'm going to face, enduring this all is unbearable.

Elise thinking Maddison is really out to help me, Louise despises me, Jenna wants to own me, does anyone know the danger we're all in, that I'm in!?!

Meanwhile Louise leaned over to whisper something to Jenna. " What! No fair." Jenna complained out loud.

" Big deal, you had your alone time with him yesterday so now it's time my turn. Plus I have a little score to settle with the little shit." Louise smirked staring me down.

" Hmph , alright. But I hope you leave him in one piece for me next time." Jenna whined and walked off. I get it now, Louise is sending Jenna out to stall Elise for long enough for Louise to get revenge. But wait, this may be the chance to avoid disaster.

Louise now slowly walked herself to the bedside, I decided to get up and stand by the edge of the bed ready to face her assault figuring the best way to avoid the ultimate ultimatum.

" Hello little shit, you must've gotten a real kick out of seeing me get in trouble last night. I bet you enjoyed snuggling up to my mom, but now she's outside watering plants and not here to save you little man. I ought to kill you for embarrassing me like that." Louise gave me a patronizing grin that was probably waiting to erupt in a full smile once I begged and pleaded with her. Granted Louise's reasoning makes no sense considering she brought those consequences from last night on herself, this situation is exactly what I want.

" Then do it." I flatly said, this is the only way to resolve things, if I die now that will at least save everyone and Maddison will abandon whatever plan she's brooding against me and anyone else who got in the way.

" What. . .are you making fun of me or something little worm !?" Louise's face flared with rage as she roughly grabbed me up into her palm and holding me close to her face. Her hand was open which gave me the freedom to stand up if I so chose.

" Say it again, I dare you." Louise growled leaning her face in as close as possible trying to intimidate me with her sheer size trying to get some sign of fear in me.

" Kill me for Christ's sake!" I screamed wondering if she would do it or not at this point.

" What's wrong with you, do you have a death wish or some-"

" WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP AND KILL ME LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD ALL THESE TIMES! Come on eat me, crush me, break me, aren't I only an insignificant bug!?!?" I yelled sobbing in Louise's hand, I feel completely desperate for a way out of this hell.

" Huh, well you are bu- I mean, I didn't mean i- , oh come on relax!" Louise tried to sound as malevolent as she usually does but she was taken back at my sudden suicidal behavior and even voiced a tone of concern for the first time.

" She's going to shrink and kill all of us!" I sobbed and nodded my head. " I don't want to die!"

" Who!? What're you talking about!?!" Louise looked completely perplexed and worried at my erratic behavior not sure of what to do.

" Sh-shut up! I hate you, you gigantic monster! You're just like her you big bully, a big bully, demon, monster!" I was going absolutely bonkers shouting out names at Louise like some 1st grader, now even standing up in her hand and vainly pounded at her face cheeks as hard as I could. Because of the size difference to Louise my blows was more like a baby kicking and flailing at their parent.

" A monster!? I'm no bull- , c-c-c- come on calm down!" Louise was trying virtually anything to get me to control myself but to no avail.

" Nice try Louise trying to use Jenna to distract me." Elise said walking into the room with Jenna who was giving a guilty smile.

" Ooo, are you two boxing? You're losing Louise." Jenna asked seeing the ongoing hassle.

" What on Earth is going on!?" Elise demanded given what happened yesterday Elise would have to assume the worst that Louise was bullying me again.

" I swear I didn't do anything to him this time, he's saying all sorts of stuff that someone is going to kill us, or he wants to die!" Louise replied trying to defend her case.

" Just go away all of you, we're all done, unless I'm gone. " I said in a voice of a defeated man, exhausted from flailing my limbs at Louise.

Elise sighed and shook her head. " Franky you need to let it go, no one is after you or us everything will be f-"

" Everything will not be fine! Would you listen to me before you go into some psycho-analysis!" I was close to going off the deep end even snapping at Elise , all three girls looked at me like I had three heads.

Louise finally walked over to the table in the room and set me down. I have no choice but to tell my story now. The girls all leaned in closer to see what I had to say.

" Maddison . . . . Maddison . . ." . .

Chapter End Notes:

Another scene with Maddison and Liza is coming soon, mean time I hope Franky can get the girls to take the matter seriously.