- Text Size +

10. Franky's Hell

Black, darkness, nothing all around. . . . . . . . .Where am I ? Despite all the pitch darkness around me I can see my own body for some reason and I was in the complete natural, but there's not a bruise to be found on me. Walking forward for a few moments it seemed like I was going nowhere, not that I can really gauge how far I walked. I slowed down a little disappointing in my inability to find anything in this realm of solitude, until I looked over in the far off distance where I finally saw something, . . .a girl? She had a glowing white aura about it that illuminated the black void a little, who in the world was it?

Astonishingly, the frame started to move, walking closer and more of the figure being revealed to me to the point where I could start to distinguish some of the features of her body. Sadly, based off the features it was no one who I wanted to see as I started to back up in disbelief.

" Bestie. .. . . .beeeeeestie." She said, the all to familiar voice echoed all about the abyss of an area.

" M-Maddison ! " I yelled out looking as she walked forward and with every step I started to hear thuds becoming stronger as she came, her body filling more of my field of view. She showed no signs of stopping as the tremors caused by her steps made me fall flat on the ground until she reached me, just as gigantic as can be with me as high as her ankles.

I gazed up her mighty frame, craning my neck to see her as i crawled backwards, Maddison though was looking directly down at me plotting something.

" Aaw, are you afraid of me? That hurts you know, we're old friends after all. " Maddison said trying to sound gentle, but I can't help but feel the latent malice in her voice which made me tremble.

" Mmm, you poor little thing. Oh wait, don't worry your big bestie Maddison knows how to make you feel better. Lets play a game. " Maddison smiled as she said this and began to lift her huge barefoot, beginning to hover it right over my body.

The mere mention of a game was all the indication I needed to get up and run. I was so terrified seeing the face of someone who tried to end my life, and felt like my very existence was at risk being around her. I didn't even look back, but I heard Maddison's giggling at me cowering away, I turned my head to look back at Maddison who was making no effort to chase me for some reason. I continued running until she was out of my sight, but the moment she was I bumped into something and was flat on my rear. I looked forward to see I was face to face with another not so distant memory in my past. . . .Liza, those brown eyes staring in at me, and she was stretched out on her stomach with her chin on the back of her hands.

" . . . U-uh. L- ." I gulped knowing I didn't exactly part from her good terms either.

" Hey there little Frank, you know lately I've been wondering. When I grew back to normal size and offered you to come with me, why didn't you?" She asked staring straight me in the eyes with a smirk of confidence, expecting an answer from me.

" I co- . .I don't know. . . .I just wanted to. " I stammered, I don't know what she wants out of me, and I'm sure no answer I give will satisfy her.

" Ssh, don't lie I understand Franky. You know you made a mistake, you could've been mine and mine alone, wrapped on my little finger and safe from the big bad world. Then again, you were lying to me all along, but that's okay I used you too I guess. The only difference is I'm far more honest than Maddison, and way better." Liza rose slightly and got onto all fours like a cat-like feline predator with her staring right down at me.

I don't like where this is going and I started to take some instinctive steps back. Liza was far too smart though and cupped her hands behind me to block off my escape. Looking up in horror Liza's face was relishing in my fear.

" Why leave so soon Franky, you just got here. We're all alone together. You know, even if you did say no back when I asked you to come with me. If Maddison didn't show up nothing was stopping me from doing what I want to you and there's nothing stopping me now." Liza began to crawl closer with her eyes fixated on me, I'm going to have to go for broke now.

Gathering up some courage I began to sprint at full blast under Liza's gorgeous body, it was quite scary since all she had to do is lay back down to flatten me underneath her. Fortunately for me she didn't and I managed to run around her lean legs.

I wasn't out of the woods yet as Liza turned herself around and began crawling after mee like a panther on the hunt and was quickly closing the distance, looking back would've only disrupted my focus, but I could almost feel her breath on the back of my skin which unnerved me and made my running more sloppy in balance, as my legs became wobbly.

" Run Franky RUN." Liza whispered with her head right by my ear putting emphasis the last word which frightened me further, I can't believe she managed to get so close to me, but I was so startled I tripped entirely and fell.

Once I fell I didn't immediately hit the ground I was just falling, like I ran off an imaginary cliff. How far I'm falling is beyond me, but I continued on. As abruptly as my fall started I came to a stop. I didn't seem to break anything as I fell flat on my back. I sat up to get my bearings, but to my dismay I was not on the ground, I looked up to see the worst of them all. Being in a pit full of rabid dogs, mauled by a bear, or whatever sounds much more preferable as I watched Louise staring right at me and she literally had me in the palm of her hand, with no one here to save me.

" What's the matter bug-boy you look like you've seen a ghost?" Louise snickered knowing I was at her complete mercy.

" I ."

" SHUT UP!" Louise's voice rung through my body like a loud bell forcing me to cover my ears.

" A little thing like you has no right to even talk toe me!" She demanded, I could almost see the physical manifestation of hatred in her eyes like a genuine monster.

" Do you really think anyone cares about you!! You're only a tiny, meaningless, insignificant, jester, a fool, a germ for my entertainment until I get sick of you!" Never in my years have I heard anything like this, her voice sounded so powerful, and her words could cut through diamonds. I started to feel so terrible and afraid that I felt myself starting to shrink further in her palms becoming more microscopic by the second.

" That's right, just shrink away that's all you can do and look up to a powerful goddess like me you wretch! You're not even worthy of being on my hand ! " Louise boomed and with that she turned her hand over and threw me down which sent me crashing into the ground with a slam.

I thought I'd die instantly from the impact, but no such luck as I'd have to endure the overpowering giantess that is Louise longer, the fall did break several of my bones and left blood leaking out of me.

" Pitiful germ I'm going to end you now, you're disgusting to even look at now. You're not even good enough to stomp on with my foot. " Louise turned around and began to slowly descend to use her enormous to me ass to put me out of my despair all the while I was shrinking further and watched the same rear get even bigger until it was all I could see.

" Good bye shit!"

In a flash I opened my eyes as I was no longer in that strange abyss and Louise was gone. I scanned my eyes around and saw I was back in bed and the lamp was turned on.

" Hey Franky are you alright, you were tossing a lot? " Elise was right beside me and she nudged me a little to see if I was awake.

" It was a dream, a dream, a dream, a dream." My eyes were nearly bloodshot as I kept repeating those words to myself in assurance. Not even in my dreams can I find solace, why does this keep happening to me, it's not fair.

" Hey, hey! Franky what's wrong did you have a nightmare." Elise looked worry at my horrific facial expression and chanting of a mantra.

" Y-yeah, I'll be fine. You can go back to bed now." I said flatly only trying to convince myself.

" Franky, you know you can't keep bottlin- okay then goodnight." Elise sighed and nearly gave up on trying to get me to open up, about to reach over for the lamp to turn it off, casting me into darkness again. However Elise stopped immediately once she heard the sounds of me sniffling. My terrible attempt at a facade couldn't hold up any longer as I felt the tears overflowing from my eyes from not only the dream but all the suffering, emotional and physical that I've had to endure.

" F-Franky . ." Elise sounded very surprised at me breaking down all of a sudden, as she rubbed her finger on my cheek.

As soon as I felt the contact I sat up instantly and wrapped my arms around it as hard as I could, if anything I don't want to be alone, I need someone, anyone. " Please don't leave me."

Elise's eyes nearly popped out of her head before softening to the point where it looked like she would cry as well from seeing me in such despair. But she lifted me up and hugged me to her chest, the warmth was emanating from her body and I could hear her heartbeat. Elise was right about me keeping my sorrow in, and now that I broke down all I can do is burrow my head and cry my eyes out.

" Ssh, everything will be okay. Mommy's here." She whispered.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter is going to be in a 3rd POV and will mainly focus on Elise's personal perspective of things.