- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Once again, apologies for the very long wait. I have had one hell of a week, and the next is looking to be about the same. I will get out new chapters as soon as possible, but expect coming chapters to have similar wait periods.

That said, I have given a lot of thought to your suggestions and have tried to make this chapter (and the chapters that follow) a little longer in length. However, where writing is concerned, I think that quality is better than quantity, and prefer a story that is short and sweet, instead of drug out much longer than it should be.

Regardless, thank you all for your feedback, and, as always, enjoy!

You got very queasy as Keisha carried your stinking, shit-covered body down the halls of the facility. You once again saw the rectangular fluorescent lights passing by through Keisha’s slender fingers, but they were more intimidating; you shuddered at how the light fixtures dwarfed you now. You couldn’t tell where Keisha was taking you, but you assumed that it would be back to the interrogation room for more questioning. You were wrong.

You caught a quick glimpse of what seemed to be the women’s restroom sign before it disappeared behind a wall of white tile. A chill ran through your body.

“Whatever she wants to do with me in here is definitely bad news,” you thought to yourself.

You tried harder to peer through Keisha cage of fingers, but all you managed to see was another, rather ugly, woman undressing for a shower, and then you was Keisha entering a bathroom stall.

“It looks like you had a fun time with what was left of my dinner last night,” Keisha said with a smirk. “To be honest, I really like sleeping with you against my asshole, your little body stimulated me all night, and gave me some hot dreams.” “We should really try it again sometime, but first, I think that you this dump of mine should get reacquainted.

With that, Keisha set you down on the rim of the cold porcelain toilet seat. You recoiled when you saw a long, curly, stinky pubic hair stuck to the seat next to your body. It was probably left over from the last woman to use this toilet. You looked up. Keisha had her pants down, and you watched as her colossal rear end lowered towards the seat, and you. You tried to crawl away, but your broken legs screamed in protest. You slipped, then rolled down the slope of the seat, and yelped as you thought you would roll into the cold water below. Luckily, you rolled vertically and only your head was left hanging over the inner edge of the toilet seat, facing down.

Keisha did not notice you had moved, and continued to sit down. She stopped as her bowel movement began prematurely, and you watched in disgust as the ugly brown head of Keisha’s poop turtled out of her dark brown anus. You watched the tight, powerful anus constrict around the turd, and cleave off the exposed head. It fell from her anus and hit the water with a splash, sloshing water all over your face in the process. With this temporary snag out of the way, Keisha sat down completely. First, you felt only to cold soft skin of Keisha’s ass, but soon you felt her tight, round, and firm gluteus Maximus press down on you with all of her weight.

You looked straight ahead. You had a side view of Keisha’s anus, and could see it pulse outwards as she bore down on her smooth, creamy stool. You could perfectly see the recently chopped head of her massive stool protrude slowly from her anus, then it began to descend towards the water below. Keisha’s asshole swelled and contracted around the turd, slowly moving it out of her bowels. You saw the anal flesh turn white from the tension of passing such a thick log of shit. All the while you felt Keisha’s ass muscles flex and relax around your body, she obviously liked having you under her butt.

After what seemed like an eternity, the turd finally stopped halfway out of Keisha’s asshole. You saw the anus pulse a few times, and then, with a massive rectal contraction, she slid the log home, and it crashed into the water below. Foul, shit-contaminated droplets pelted your face, and entered your mouth and nose. There was no “stinky ass smell” to these droplets; they smelled like straight up shit.

You watched Keisha’s bowels strain to rid her body of a few small stragglers, and then she let off a satisfied sigh.

“Ahhhhhhhh, that felt incredible,” said Keisha, obviously relieved. “But now that my ass is all dirty, I need to clean it up, and that’s where you come in.”

You felt your testicles shrivel.

Keisha picked up your helpless body off of the toilet seat, and began to position your body upside down in her hand, so that she could apply pressure to the back of your head with her index finger. Then she stepped up her right leg onto the toilet (she obviously liked this position), and spread her beautiful pale-white ass cheeks to reveal the shit-plastered interior of her buttcrack. You closed your eyes, gritted your teeth, and braced yourself for this fresh hell that approached.

First, Keisha used your body was a shovel, and scraped out the majority of the leftover shit with your torso. It covered you in warm, creamy, brown shit that smelled like death itself. After she was done with this, she forced you to eat the remaining shit leftover in her ass. You barely managed to take the first bite, let alone swallow the mouthful of shit you had. Your saliva liquefied the shit in your mouth, and caused it to drip down the back of your throat. You swallowed the wad of warm, sickeningly tasteless slime with a gag. Took another bite, and repeated. After you were done, your stomach was so upset after eating all of the shit, that you vomited it all up right back into the toilet.

“Well that is where it goes anyways,” she said in a mockingly innocent way. “Now there’s just one more thing, like my asshole clean you little fucker!”

She pressed your sickened face to the cusp of her asshole, it was still red and quite ripe from its recent activity. She held your face in her anus until you could not breathe. The wrinkly walls stretched around your struggling face. You realized that she would not allow you to breathe until you began licking her asshole. You stuck your tongue out, and did your best to caress and clean the rancid tasting, sensitive anal flesh around your face. After just a few seconds of this, she pulled you free. You gasped for air, and were at first taken aback by the still wretched ambient smell, but were thankful for the air regardless.

“Again!” she commanded, and shoved your face back into her anus, pushing your face hard against it with her index finger on the back of your head.

After seven repetitions of this process, Keisha was finally satisfied with your work. She pulled you away from your stinky torture, and brought you back around to your face. She leaned forward, her massive nostril flaring, and sniffed you. She recoiled with a shocked, but strangely satisfied look on her face.

“Jesus you stink!” she said. “No way in hell I’m gonna interrogate you any more until I clean you off, and I’ve got a great idea on how to do that!” She said playfully with her eyebrows raised.

“Aw shit…” you muttered under your breath.

Keisha squeezed you tight in her soft, elegant hands, and carried you over the one of the bathroom sinks. The pulled up on the lever behind the faucet, and you saw the gigantic drain plug seal the hole. A wave of relief washed over you, you were safe from the drain. However, you were a little perplexed after Keisha set you down in the sink, but did not turn on the faucet. Your fright returned when you looked up and saw Keisha straddling the sink, her knees on the counter at each side of the sink. You followed the white-skinned, clean-shaven, toned leg on your right up past the knee, past the thigh, and over into Keisha’s crotch. You stared in awe at the massive pussy above you.

Even from your perspective, you had to admit to yourself, it was the best pussy you had ever seen. It was tight, defined, and the most perfect shade of dark pink. There was a perfectly kempt landing strip of pubic hair leading up from Keisha’s bulbous, pink clitoris, ¾ of the way up to her waistline. You couldn’t help it, your cock was rock hard, and pre-cum was leaking out of the tip. You figured “what the hell, I’m going to die anyways.” So you began to jerk your dick to Keisha’s voluptuous vagina. After a few minutes, you came so hard even Keisha heard your jizz hit the surface of the sink. She looked at your face, and then her eyes shifted to your cock. She studied it for a while, truly intrigued, but then she turned her head forward again and closed her eyes.

She sat there for a while, but her next method of torture for you became apparent when she let out a relaxed sigh the made your heart skip a beat. You watched the opening of Keisha urethra relax. With eyes closed, and a subtle smirk, Keisha began to piss into the sink. At first, it was mere drops of piss; these hit the sink surface, and started to pool in the bottom around the drain. It was far from over, and soon enough a yellow waterfall of rank-smelling, hot urine slammed into the sink wall, and soaked your face and body with the spray. The pool around the drain got larger and deeper every second. You tried to climb up the sink wall and away from the sickly yellow pool, but you slipped and fell backward into the turbulent waters. You opened your eyes, and the acidic pee burned them unlike anything you had felt before. You tried to breathe, but got a mouth full of sour, salty piss. You were submerged in Keisha’s piss. You fought your way back to their surface and struggled to keep afloat. The waterfall from Keisha’s pussy was still flowing, and it created a vortex around it that threatened to suck you under. As you fought against drowning, you also fought the pain of the hot, acidic urine burning your skin.

You were becoming more and more overwhelmed. You had a look of horror on your face as Keisha gawked at you fighting for your life as a result of her carrying out her most basic bodily functions. The downpour stopped, but you were exhausted from your bout with the powerful currents. You were too tired to tread water, so you tried to float on your back.

Keisha look at you and put her finger to her lips in a mock state of embarrassment. “I hope you don’t mid sir, but I really had to go, and it looks like you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

You continued to float on your back, gasping for air, on edge of losing consciousness.

“You look really tired,” Keisha said, acting mockingly concerned. “Maybe my morning gas will help you get to sleep.”

You were helpless as the enormous woman again turned around and sat on the sink. Her ass covered the entire rim, and shut out almost all light. You could see you old friend, Keisha’s anus, directly above you, and you began to choke on the all too familiar scent of Keisha’s ass. You saw her bulging anus open up, and a stream of hot, stale, fermented fart escaped with a pthhhhhhhhhtttt noise. You began to see stars as your brain was deprived of oxygen, and passed out from the massive woman’s fart.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

I'm planning on only making one more chapter of hardcore giantess fetish content; after which, I plan on finishing off Enhanced Procedures with one or two more chapters featuring more narrative, and a scene of non-giantess erotica.

All feedback, suggestions, and reviews are welcome.

Next chapter: Breakfast for Two [Vore, Pussy, Masturbation] coming soon.