- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a bit short, but it fits in nicely as far as story and fetish increments are concerned. Apologies for the long wait everyone, I've been swamped these last few days, and appreciate those who are willing to be patient. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Uhh. Unnhhgg. Urrrghhhn.” You grumbled. You woke up, but when you opened your eyes, it was completely dark. Your entire head was pounding, throbbing like a cold finger in hot water. You managed to focus beyond your splitting headache, and tried to remover what had just happened. This felt like the worst hangover you had ever had. Had that been it? Had you just drank way too much, and all this giantess and Mistress Keisha stuff was just a dream?

 As your senses returned one by one, you learned more about your surroundings. You were pinned between some kind of synthetic feeling cloth, like spandex, and a rubbery, fleshy material. You were still perplexed as to where you were, until your sense of smell returned. As you took a deep breath in through your nostrils, you smelled the distinct scent of Keisha’s repulsive anus.

--Two Hours Earlier--

“Haha!” laughed Keisha “I guess that last fart was a little too much for the little bastard.” She pulled the limp body away from her throbbing, sweaty anus. However, now that the subject was unconscious, she could not interrogate him. Keisha was unsure what to do now. No way she could revive him now, her fart had put him out cold. In fact, she was lucky he didn’t asphyxiate and die. Keisha pondered what she could do for a few moments and had an idea. It was getting late, and she needed to rest up for another hard day of interrogation tomorrow. Keisha picked up the subject’s limp body again, positioned him in her ass so that her tong would hold his face onto her anus. When she placed him, an arousing sensation swept over her.

She brushed her pearly white teeth, skipped the shower, and headed for the bunkroom on site. She had eaten a pretty big dinner, but she didn’t feel like taking a shit tonight.

“First thing tomorrow” Keisha thought to herself “maybe I’ll even take it right on him.”

--Present--

You were inside of Keisha’s thong, its elastic string pinning you firmly into Keisha’s buttcrack. Your face was pressed into her anus, and its sensitive folded walls pressed in on your cheeks and temples, twitching with delight every time your slight movements stimulated them. You tried to move your body, but the spandex thong held you firmly in place; you couldn’t even turn you head away from the giant woman’s putrid asshole.

You were forced to take another whiff. The scent was unbearable, the foul orifice around your face reeked like a rotting carcass, but many times more acute, more sharply stinky. When you recoiled from the horrendous smell, Keisha’s anal muscles contracted with pleasure around your face, and began sucking your head into her bowels. You panicked, and struggled even more, you think you heard Keisha moan playfully, and the anus seized your head and pushed it up into Keisha’s colon. Your head popped though the wrinkled opening into an open tube, with soft, pink walls. You took another breath, this time the scent was almost completely that of shit and fart. You looked up the tube, and to your horror, saw a creamy brown stool slowly sliding towards your face. The walls contracted, and a gust of rancid gas hissed past the turd, and surrounded your face. You gagged at the smell, and you began to lose consciousness. Just as you were about to slip away, you felt Keisha’s anus pulse around your neck, and the fart whistled by your head and out her anus.

This momentary relief was short-lived. The fart had loosened up Keisha’s stool, and you heard it begin to slide down her colon towards your face! You writhed, you squirmed, but it only served to pleasure Keisha more. Her anus clamped down on your neck, and began to strangle you. You felt pressure behind your eyes as the giant asshole literally choked the life out of you. Just then, you looked up, and the creamy, slimy shit plowed into your face. It went up your nose, into your mouth, and down your throat. You were forced to swallow a huge lump of Keisha excrement that you could not cough up.

“This is the end,” you thought to yourself “strangled by a giant anus and smothered by a piece of shit.” Just as you had accepted your fate, you felt the anus relax a little, and the shit pushed you back out of Keisha’s anus. Merely seconds after your head cleared the opening; the anus caught itself, and contracted on the brown log. The poop had turtled out, and was now being sucked back in. You sighed in relief.

Keisha’s thong had pushed your face back into her anus again, and this time, it was slathered in shit from the last incident. As the night wore on, things began to heat up in Keisha’s ass, literally. The temperature became so hot; you thought you would be cooked alive. What’s worse, Keisha’s pungent anal sweat was back, this time there seemed to be gallons, at least to someone as small as you. The sweat mixed with the fecal remains scattered about Keisha’s anus to create a festering, viscous solution that coated your entire body, and found its way into your mouth. You gagged as you were forced to swallow this hateful substance in order to breathe. This, in combination with the shit you swallowed earlier and the ambient heat, made you ten times sicker than you have ever been. You vomited twice, but it didn’t relieve your upset stomach. You sat in a pool of agony, and shit/sweat for hours.

You were just managing to drift off to sleep in your slimy prison when all of the sudden you were jostled around; Keisha was getting up. You felt her roll onto her stomach, but you weren’t expecting the next part. Keisha grabbed hold of her flannel pajamas, and pulled up, giving her a deep wedgie. You were forced into the smelly, sickly, slimy anus. Keisha kept you there for a good five minutes before picking out here wedgie, reaching down the back of her pajamas, and plucking your desecrated body from the slimy pool.

“Fuck! You stink!” said Keisha mockingly, a smile brimming on her thin, pink, lips. “It’s okay though, I just gotta take a shit, and then we’ll see about cleaning you off.” A cruel and malicious smirk broke across her beautiful face, and her gorgeous green eyes watched you excitedly.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will feature similar fetishes, maybe with a few others thrown in. I will try to get it out as soon as I can. As always, any and all feedback is appreciated.