- Text Size +
Alex and Eryca’s relationship had reached a rather rocky point. While, yes they were in love, complications arising from the plague were rudely presenting themselves in their faces. First and foremost, Alex was like a baby. He was either always by Eryca’s side, or always in constant danger. Alex felt useless and despite Eryca’s attempts to assure him he wasn’t a burden, he knew she was lying. Not to mention the personal problems arising from the shrinking:

“Hey… Alex, dearheart…”

“Yeah,” he said groggily, sitting up on her stomach. That had become his new bed as of late. That and occasionally her left breast.

“It’s been almost a week since you shrank.”

“Yeah… it has… I wanna thank you for doing all these things for me--looking out for me, and still loving me.”

“Well… I know how you can thank me.”

“How?”

“Since you shrank… we haven’t done any… you know… sensual things. And while I certainly love you, I still have urges to do stuff… so… can you?”

“Uhm… I don’t know how well I can satisfy you at this size, but--”

“Well… just crawl in and--”

“No!”

“But if--”

“No, absolutely not!”

“Just try--”

“Hell no!”

“Well why not?!”

“I’m not particularly fond of downing, and I’m claustrophobic,” Alex grumbled, turning away from Eryca.

“Well, I’m sorry… but I have needs too, you know.”

“Yeah, and so do I. I need oxygen.”

“Are you really claustrophobic?”

“Well… kinda…”

“You’re just afraid you’ll get crushed down there, aren’t you?”

“Yes, damn it! I’m not fond of death! How about I play with your boobs while you play with yourself down there? That sound fun? You know where everything is down there, why have me clumsily groping around and facing possible death?”

“Damn it, Alex, I have needs too. Women are just as entitled to their right to be horny as men are, and I haven’t gotten any sensual feeling all week!”

“Alright, fine, you have needs. You know what, I’ll do what I can. Take your damn pants off. Bitch.”

Alex stood up, grumbling something under his breath as Eryca giggled and slid off her pants.

Conversations like that have been fairly common. Unfortunately, Alex’s size makes bringing Eryca to orgasm rather difficult. Oh, it’s not that he doesn’t try. He does all the right things, massaging the inner walls with his hands while rubbing the clitoris with his chin, or feet (depending on what position he’s in.) He tried, lord knows he tried, but in the end the only sexual feelings he was able to bring to Eryca was the equivalent of foreplay. She always had to finish the job herself. When she had to do so, it would only reinforce Alex’s feelings of helplessness and utter unimportance.

Alex was sitting in Eryca’s hand as she channel surfed. It had been almost three weeks since he shrank. Eryca turned off the TV and began giggling.

“What, what’s so funny,” Alex asked, looking up to see her smiling face hovering above him.

“You’re sooo cute!”

“You’ve said that ever since I shrank.”

“Well, it’s true. You’re adorable. I could just eat you up.”

Alex cringed, and Eryca laughed at his shuddering. “Do you have to do that--make fun of me and scare me like that?”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she said, planting a kiss on his head. “It’s just so fun to tease you now. It was fun when you were normal too, but now--”

“Well, I’m glad you’re having fun making fun of my handicap.”

“Oh, don’t be such a Grumpy Gus. ‘I only make fun of you--‘”

“’Because I love you.’ Yeah, yeah, yeah--I invented that quote, dear.”

“I do love you.”

“And I love you.”

They kissed. Yes, they still loved each other very much, and for a long time it did seem like things would work out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was three in the morning. Alex had fallen asleep on Eryca’s bosom, snuggling up to her hand. He woke up his bladder feeling like it was going to burst.

“Eryca, wake up, I need you to take me into the bathroom. Eryca. Eryca, move your ass,” Alex shouted, smacking at his girlfriend’s face. She smiled and uttered something between a giggle and a snore. “Eryca, I have to pee, this isn’t funny. Wake up, damn it!”

Still Eryca slept on. Alex walked to the edge of the bed… no way in hell he was jumping. He looked around for anything he could use to shimmy to the ground. Nothing. He was trapped on the bed, nowhere to go, and he had to pee like never before. It was at this moment Alex realized just how helpless he was in this state, and went through the long awaited relapse into a state of dementia and insanity.