- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beth cleans my room unaware i'm not really gone...

Beth picked up the empty clothes basket from the dresser and started filling it with her stepsons dirty clothes. “What a slob!” she sighed as she picked up the last of the pile of clothes from the floor. She finished making the bed and looked around the room, it was otherwise already tidy and fairly well organized, which only made her wonder how he could be so messy at the same time. She walked out into the hall and grabbed the vacuum.

She unwound the cord and plugged it in.


I watched in utter awe as my stepmother walked into the room, her light green sandals were taller than I was! I stared up at her feet, up her impossibly long legs, to her towering torso, I stared at her massive breasts and the words “worship me!” in towering letters scrawled across them on her shirt. In that moment, I certainly felt as though she were a goddess, so the words seemed oddly appropriate. I looked up at her face and felt my jaw drop.

Beth was most certainly beautiful, she had a small rounded chin, full pink lips, a slender nose, high cheek bones, dazzlingly blue eyes, and long red hair. At normal size she was gorgeous, but looking up at her when she was this size, I realized my previous thought of her seeming like a goddess was somewhat understated.

As I watched her take a thundering step into the room, I snapped out of my stunned admiration of her. I watched as her massive green flip flop crashed to the ground again and realized just how easily it would be for her to step on me. I looked up at her and began flailing my arms and screaming as loud as I could.

“BETH! HELP ME I’M HERE ON THE FLOOR I’VE BEEN SHRUNK!” I shouted but as she got closer I realized she couldn’t hear me.

I saw her foot hit the ground again, and felt the floor shaking beneath me “No, no, no, no ,no! Beth come on look down, I know you can’t hear me but please just look down, see me please!” I said as I looked around me in a panic, too terrified to know where to run.


I looked up again as her foot left the ground, I tried to run as I watched it moving over me, I could see the stains on her sole, the tiny black marks where she had stepped on her finished cigarettes, as it covered me in shadow I tried to run, my body was shaking, my mind racing with absolute terror. “Beth please! Don’t step on me! No stop!” I screamed as she started to bring her foot down, I shook my head in disbelief, “I’ll just be another unnoticed stain on the bottom of her shoe.” I thought as her weight came crushing down on me.

As Beth’s weight shifted onto my shrunken body full, I groaned, I could feel the air being squeezed from my lungs, my bones straining to support her awesome weight. Then just as I thought I was about to burst, her foot was off of me. I wondered if I was somehow dense enough to avoid being crushed or if the sole of her sandal had had just enough give that it saved me.
I stared up at the ceiling, still on my back, she may not have crush me, but she had hurt me enough that it was difficult to move. Somehow she managed not to step on me again as she walked around gathering dirty clothes and making my bed. I let out a weary sigh of relief as she walked out of the room. But then my relief turned to pure terror as she walked back in, with the vacuum cleaner.

I struggled to my feet as she started unraveling the power cord. I knew the only place she couldn’t vacuum under was the book case, but it was clear across the mass expanse of the room. I started running as fast as my aching body would allow as I heard the vacuum roar to life.

The sound was beyond deafening at my size, I looked back as she began pushing the towering machine back and forth across the floor. I knew I didn’t have much time, and that she could cross the room in way less time than I could. I was more terrified than I had ever been in my life, but I was almost to safety. I looked over my shoulders, and screamed.

Beth was pushing the vacuum straight at me, I looked up at her and saw she was looking towards my door, paying no attention to where she was vacuuming. Suddenly I tripped I tried to grab the carpet fibers as the vacuum overtook me, I was being lifted up by the terrible wind and the swirling brushes, my grip was weakening, and then she was past me. I fell to the ground and started trembling, but then she pulled the machine back for it’s second pass. The roar of the vacuum drowned out my screams as the brushes succeeded in their second attempt to pull me loose from the carpet.

I found myself whirling around at breakneck speed as I was pulled into the dirt bin. I was being constantly pounded by the other debris as I whirled about, wondering when Beth would finally finish and turn the damned thing of, so I could try to figure out how to escape.

Chapter End Notes:

Having failed to be noticed by Beth, I've managed to become trapped...