[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A woman from a planet that has lost it's male population  travels to a distant star to find a mate. Her undercover mission is to get pregnant but keep her origin a secret. Upon arrival however she finds that the planet's population is microscopic to her. Still she sticks to her task.


Rated: X
Categories: Violent, Crush, Giantess, Feet, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4207 Read: 14625
Published: November 16 2012 Updated: November 16 2012
Story Notes:

I guess the concept was new at the time. At least it was concerning giantess stories.

1. The Roots of Humanity by Hedin [Reviews - 0] (4207 words)

 

The roots of humanity
-by Hedin-

Sylvie was just awakening. It took longer than usual until she realized her situation. She was alone in her small Spacecraft. She had slept for 40 days of spaceflight. Now she neared her target and a small amount of gas had been added to the atmosphere in the ship. The gas was the antidote for the nearly deadlike sleep she had been in.
The Homs had  used the deep sleep for years now. It was the easiest way to live through the long darkness of spaceflight faster than light. Any source of light could by lethal when flying faster than light. The redshift effect would´ve made a gamma ray cannon from  a small red LED on the dashboard. So everything was dark during the high speed part of the flight and the ship was protected against any kind of radiation.
Sylvie´s race - the Homs - were used to spaceflight. Generations ago there had been much traveling and trading. Settlers had spread their race through the universe. But then technology had advanced far enough to produce everything that was needed from each planet´s own resources. At first the traders turned into couriers. But then there had been more than two thousand years without spaceflight.
Nowadays the Homs had needed to re-invent the spaceflight. They had only small ships to save resources and every Hom would make only one journey in live. There were only a few who would never make a journey.
Sylvie had just turned 16. With each passing year from her 15th birthday there was a growing risk and no Hom would be older than 21 before starting the journey.
The Homs had very old catalouges of stars. Every planet that had been settled in the old times was known. Astronomy had always been an important science and the Homs had measured the positions and the proper motion of the stars compared to the galactic center. The work that seemed useless for years was now their only hope. For long years they were visiting the former colonies. Now these were free planets. Most of the planets had lost knowledge of their roots. War´s had destroyed evidence and on many planets the settlers had been forced to develope backwards by the rough nature. Returning Homs had told of planets populated with people living like in stone age. Others were unlucky enough to find a nuclear desert or a planet that had simply broken up into cold asteroids. Often enough the Homs had decided for suicide after returning from a hapless journey.
The Homs needed the other colonies now even if no one even remembered their motherrace - the Homs. But the Homs remembered them and the worst thing that could happen to a Hom was a planet capable of spacetravel finding out about their fate.
Fourty years ago the catastrophy had hit Hombria, their planet. Somewhere below the planet there had been a forgotten plant. A secret government projekt more than three thousand years old. It was from the days of development when the pioneers had invented the matter replacement technology that should make spaceflight obsolete decades later. Then the plant had somehow blown. Old reactors had been building certain chemicals over the years. Then the large tanks had been filled and the whole installation was destroyed by the bursting tanks. The stuff had spoiled the water and later the whole planet. It was a strange chemical that was stable even in greatest heat. It wasn´t really toxic but parts of the molecule were similar to - oestrogen.
At first they hadn´t realized but one year later it was clear and too late. The whole planet was spoiled with the stuff and no Hom-woman would ever give birth to a Hom-boy again. Their bodies contained the stuff and they couldn´t invent an antidote. Their only hope was the re-invention of spacetravel and - the mating journey.
Men had died out on Homidia by natural aging. The only way to stay alive was the journy. Every girl would travel to one of the old colonies were she would live undercover for ten days. These ten days she had to use to get at least one man. Their attitude towards sex had changed. The Homs didn´t care much for love. The first generations had known love between men and women but the heartache after leaving a beloved man behind on a planet far away had hurt them too much. Over the generations they had learned to adapt. They lived towards their journey. Ten days that could be filled with sexual pleasure and some of them found the lost harmony between sexes before they had to leave into endless space.
When they were back to Homidia everything changed back. Now they had a few months of a live and then there would be only one thing: raising their girl.
But a journey through deep space isn´t quite the best thing for a pregnant woman. This had driven the Homs to send only the youngest women out after many unborn had died on the journey. The occasional losses and the journeys that had turned out to be useless as the target planet was dead had caused the population to shrink down to only 50 billions. But still they couldn´t produce enough fuel for their spaceships as they had to use solar energy. They cursed the industrial times when they had wasted their planet´s energy sources. Now they had to save solar-energy for spacecraft fuel. So every young woman got only one journey. And still there wasn´t enough fuel for everyone so the usual punishment was the exclusion from the journey. Maybe later generations would have more fuel or a lower population to alow at least some of them to make a second journey.
With their low population they felt extremely vulnerable to other planets. There hadn´t been messages for centuries and they couldn´t know about interstellar wars that were at least possible. So they had to keep their secret.
Sylvie looked at the computer. It was already working. The ship was passing the first outer planets as the computer was ready for a hypno transfer of the preferred language on the planet. If the planet had developed many languages the machine would choose one that was used on a suitable landing spot.
As Sylvie awoke from Hypnosis she knew the language and the matter replacement converted had just produced a dress that she would wear on the planet.
The computer had analised the received video images from the planet. This meant that the planet was just above the stone age and knew electricity. Everything else would´ve been just too strange. The computer would´ve been unable to learn anything about the people down there until she landed. And her grandma had told about her adventures on a planet that had developed just far enough to know a piece of lion-skin for a ragged cloth.
But then she knew that she would be up for surprises. Most cultures used to wear extremely expensive dresses when beeing aired on the videoscreen. So she could be sure that her dress was up to date on the planet but everyone would look at her if she wore this in the streets. On the other hand the Homs had learned that the attraction to men caused by these dresses made things easier.
Sylvie concentrated on the new language while the spaceship landed under the cover of a forcefield that made it invisible to any known form of radiation. The energy needed for this forcefield could only be delivered for ten days which was the cause for the quick end of the journey.
Then the ship hovered above the ground. The computer had choosen some unpopulated area near a large city that would protect her from being recognized as alien. Meanwhile in the ship Sylvie was concentrating on the dress she should wear.
It was a black dress with only a hint of a skirt and small shoulderstraps. It would show her figure as well as a camera mounted in her shower cabin. And a shower was just what she seemed to feel going down her spine as she realized that the computerscreen showed no parts of clothing beneath the dress.
"Whoa, make that a warm shower!" she thought. But then she started with a little cursing. These shoes were unusual. She would have to walk  barefoot in them and she would need to paint her toenails as well as her fingernails in a bright red. But that wasn´t the problem. The problem with the shoes were heels that were 5 inches in height. The only thing that made these things shoes was a platform of two inches where her toes would rest. Without those mighty platforms she would´ve been barely able to keep her balance on those heels that were as thin as  her small finger- That was all that the shoe consisted of except for two thin straps across her toes. It would be a hot day she realized as she tried her first steps in these thing... err shoes.
But after only half an hour she could walk perfectly with these shoes. The training at home was suddenly useful as she watched herself in the mirror. These shoes made her miraculously walk like a goddess and she could understand the idea of those firy red nails as she watched her hands and feet while she walked.
Then she neared the hatch. The tingling that had spread over her spine suddenly returned and spread over her tits down into her stomach and finally a little lower. She felt that any male in this city wasn´t safe anymore.
With a smile she spread her long blond mane over her shoulders and opened the hatch.

She was walking on a nice green plain with small plants on a thin mossy cover. In a short distance the area was covered by rubble. She must´ve come down within a park.  That was very good for her plans because the area had no paths or benches or anything as far as she could see. It was more like a reservation. No one would come across her ship here.
But then she thought a little longer about it. Were was the city? "Damn that computer!" she cursed because the short time she had wouldn´t allow her to march for days through uninhabited areas. The city should´ve been right here no farther then a thrity minute walk.
"And with these shoes anything beyond five minutes is unacceptable!" she spoke her thoughts.
With an angry face she walked a few steps until a squishing sound accompanied her step. "YUCK!" she stepped into something like a muddy pit. But the platforms beneath her feet had saved her feet from the mud. As she raised her shoe she found that less than a quarter of the sole had sunk into the mud and now the stuff dripped down and her shoe looked clean again after a second.
"Maybe that´s what caused them to wear these thi... shoes. Ok, I will call it shoes. Something like an all terrain shoe."
With that she walked on and she felt even more content with her shoes as she reached the rubble. While the pointy heels simply sunk into it until she found solid ground to stand on the platform under her toes leveled the sharp edges so she could walk comfortably.  So the people had managed to combine fashion with comfort even for their shoes. Proudly she looked at her platform slides. But then she gasped in shock.
Quickly she squatted on her heels and looked at the rubble. The realization struck her. Every word about her shoes was forgotten.  These murderous things had never been made to be comfortable and able to walk in the countryside. The rubble she had so easily stabbed and flattened under her shoes consisted of buildings. Small buildings that rose as high as her big toe. She was standly amidst the city and had most surely caused hundreds of casualties while carelessly stepping on houses and everything.
The computer had directed her towards the city. But it had not been able to realize the obvious difference in size. It wasnßt programmed for that. No one had ever thought something like this to be possible. The people on this planet had shrunk.
And with that her heart was sinking. She couldn´t mate with a gnat sized man. She couldn´t hide her alien origin. She was already uncovered.
"I have uncovered myself by squashing whole neighbourhoods", she realized. And with that she was done for. She had failed her mission. And their law was cruel. Whoever failed to complete her mission was going to stay on Homidia. To cover the loss someone else would be choosen to go for a second mission.
Tears started to run down her face as she turned towards her ship. Without anymore care for the helpless population beneath her feet she walked back. She could´ve cared to use her old footsteps but she didn´t. The people on the planet had turned out to be useless for her and unwittingly she acted like it by crushing them heedlessly.
For a moment she bent down and dug out a small piece of the outer city areas. She needed some proof. Maybe she wouldn´t be punished for easily giving away the mission. After all this was surely more than unbelievable.
Seconds later she entered her ship. The small sample went into the transportation storage. Again she didn´t care about the people as the sample was frozen for the journey.
Then she sat down to think about her fate. She sat there for hours. Then finally as she was almost tired enough to sleep she found an interesting idea. Maybe it had already been a dream but it made her jump towards the computer.
She knew what to do. She worked on a programm. The computer started to work again. More information was gathered.  Information regarding only one special thing. Then she made some calculations and finally she prepared another hypno transfer. She was sure that the hypno transfer had never been used to deliver this kind of knowledge. Or should she say capabilities?
The transfer started and after creating a successful information pool inside of her brain the machine sensed her to be too tired to wake up from the hypnosis. The machine sent her into sweet dreams.
The next morning she woke up and simply knew what to do. She felt refreshed from the sleep and started her programm. She showered carefully and after she had been dried she received what the natives of the planet called a makeup. Yesterday it had been considered unneccessary because it was no must here and she wasn´t used to it. Now the things had changed.
She found her new clothes ready for her and eagerly put it on. Only her shoes remained. Without the hypno transfer she would´ve loughed about her clothes. But now she knew and surprisingly even felt their effect.
It was some kind of of a tit support that consisted of thinnest straps over her shoulders and around her back. Two tiny trinagular pieces of cloth were just enough to cover her nipples and a little bit of each curving tit. The thing had a dark blue color and was woven of a kind of shiny material. The same material was used for her pussycover. It was again a thin strap around her waists and one triangular piece that liked to slip between her pussylips rather than covering her pubic area. Beneatth her pussy the piece of cloth thinned out into another strap that went between her asscheeks until it met again with the string around her waist. The words bra, g-string and spaghetti-straps were in her mind. But these words were nothing against the usual effect that these clothes had. Each part of her outfit covered no more skin than the toestraps of her shoes which she know stepped into.
With a deep throated sigh she moved towards the hatch. She moved like she had been used to this kind of clothing for years and she realized it with a smile. With graceful steps she went outside. Her firy red lips parted as she walked towards the city. She held her head high. She didn´t need to watch her steps. The new program had trained her to walk gracefully. And with that she was even more heedless to where she stepped and whatever got crushed under her mighty heels.
As she finally run her fingers through her hair she used the opportunity for a quick glance at the city. She had reached the center part of it. The houses in these areas were often higher than her platform sole. Some of them even reached above her ankles.
She let out a small moan and took some well aimed steps until she straddled the area of the highest buildings.
Looking like a casual movement she slid her left indexfinger under her g-string to make it look like the thin straps were a little bit hurting after a long day. But instead of a more comfortable position of the small cover for her pussy the only outcome of this movement was that the cloth sunk completely between her pussylips and a promising hiss echoed over the city. Then her fingers tried to adjust her mighty tits to the straps of her bra. She puted her lips and let out a sigh as she raised her right foot onto its toes to spread her thighs even further because her pussy was oh so brutally imprisoned by her g-string.
But all of this was useless. So she slowly wriggled her as hand squatted over the city.  The spread tighs opened her labia and an avalanche of hot female wetness gushed onto the city. The heavy odor of female passion spread over the streets and it´s demanding call for sex was heard way over the subburbs.
Sylvie was back. And she had changed. This time she was here for their men. She wanted to lure them towards her. Her body was the irresistable attraction. And now she knew that the time had to work for her. She knew that she needed at least 40 minutes. And she knew how she would get it. She knew how she would attract them long enough.

Twelve minutes later sylvie let out an extremely demanding sigh and closed her eyes will her red pointy fingernails opened her bra. Voluminous tits broke free and building sized nipples arose from the mountains of Sylvie´s titflesh.
Every human beeing gasped in awe at the strong mountains of her breasts and they adored her for the sunsual movements as she pinched the thin strap between two fingers of her right hand. She stretched out her arm and dangled the seductive cloth  high abover the city before she delicately let go. Even those that got smashed under tons of her hot bra adored the massive demand for sex in that action.

Then she took care for the last detail. More and more her delicate fingers tucked at her g-string. Finally she started do drag it along her tighs. With a slurping sound the giant pussy became uncovered as the dripping wet cloth was removed. Her moans and sighs were more frequently now and she was slowly lowering the g-string towards the ground. The straps got stretched as she refused to close her tighs but the cloth finally made it over her knees. Then it descended slowly until the damp cloth finally reached the ground. A long row of skyscrapers collapsed under it until the cloth rested with the straps around the platform slides and the triangular cloth was spread under her pussy adding to the seductive female smell. Each minute some heavy avalanches of cum dripped from her pussy but all this couldnßt keep them away. She knew that they were mostly men. Her smell had drawn them to her and her view of pure sex had blinded them for any dangers.
Despite the dangerous waves of cum that rushed down they climbed her g-string. Hundreds. Thousands. The more tiny specks she realized the more seductively she sighed. She started to grind her ass cheeks by alternatingly lifting up and poking down the spiked heels of her slides. Buildings collapsed with each thundering impact of a heel but they didn´t notice. They kept running towards her and her g-string was crowded with men.
A wave of lust caused her to constrict her cunt. The resulting eruption of cum washed and drowned hundreds beneath her but the death and destruction only added to her lust. Finally she saw that her slip was packed with men. The time had come. Suddenly she turned her feet inward. Her heels moved further apart and stretched the straps of her g-string. The cloth rose from the ground and the triangular plain of cloth was suddenly turning into a large valley. The helpless men tumbled and slid into the valley. For them the dream was over as they cursed and broke limbs by the hundreds. Then the venus-men-trap had risen some thirty foot into the air. Any leap to the ground meant death but no one tried because the slope was unclimbable because of the mighty movements caused by an unmerciful titaness that rose from her sqautting position while she dragged her g-string upwards.
With a moaning and lustful voice she finally made use of her knowledge about their language.
"Uuuh, there I got you. I am so pleased you came here to satisfy me. Thus I am going to tell you why...
Hmm, want a little cum? Here I will give you. Oooh splash! Have fun with my cum.
As you can see I am alien. And on my homeplanet we have no more men. So I came her to mate.
I hope you are young and healthy and I hope you have been horny for me all the time. So you´ve had your time to produce sperm for me.  I think you will understand what I am doing now. So let´s get to it."
With that she reached between her legs. Thousands of men watched in shocked awe as she easily moved tons of pussyflesh to spread her cunt. Then they felt themself lifted again as her other and had suddenly moved below the triangle of her g-string. Fearful cries rose as they were suddenly cruelly pressed into her cunt. Most men were lucky but many were squished by her gigantic fingers as she pressed the cloth against her cunt. Recklessly she let herself wall backwards until her ass thundered crashing and crushing into the city. Any remaining skyscraper was squished, flattened and compacted under her beautiful ass before the resulting shockwave made every remaining house collapse. Then the debris was easily blown away by a hurricane of displaced air.
The sudden fall backwards was well aimed. She let out a lustful thunder of a moan as she felt the wriggling mass of men beeing pushed into the dephts of her cunt by the impact.
With another "OOooh Uuuh!" she withdrew her fingers and felt the hundreds being squished between her closing pussylips. Then she fell onto her back and dragged her heels towards herself until the cool material of her slides touched her ass cheeks.
The wriggling mass was inside her. They were everywhere inside her. She felt her g-point and she felt the deepest dephts of her cunt beeing caressed by the futile struggles of her men. There were even some wonderful survivors that cared about her pulsating clit. She imagined the men inside of her cunt. Most of them were struggling helplessly against her mighty cunt and some others would get stoned by the intensity of her lovejuice and "Uuuh!" she felt a first riple of constricting cunt muscles! The struggling answered by reaching new unknown levels of pleasure. And she knew that they were all fighting for their puny lives now while some of them would orgasm from her demanding sexual odor. And with the image of tiny traces of sperm in her cunt she orgasmed.
And she felt them. She felt them crushing by the thousands as she brought her orgasm down on them.  Thousands of tiny pops and splats. Crumbling dots of male bodies and each pulsing wave of her clenching cunt squashed more. And then she felt the final wave that made her clit grow and she could feel each all too pleasant clit survivor beeing exclusively squashed by her most lustful bodypart. Quickly she pressed her pussylips closed just before the largest possible wave of cum built up and flooded her cunt. Her cunt constricted and the resulting unbearable water pressure crushed and dissolved any remaining bodies. The she felt it. Her own cum and her clenching muscles were pumping the fertile pulp through her cervix.
With a sigh she relaxed and allowed the last beautiful waves of passion to fullfill the task of pumping. Then she finally rose and spoke some last words though she wasn´t sure if there were any possible survivors.
"I will leave you something to think of me. You may keep my bra and g-string. But the shoes will be mine for all my life. Bye you puny squashed fools!"
With that she made seductively thundering steps back towards her spaceship and immidiately left the planet. Only fifteen hours later the computer displayed the hormonal analysis. She would have the honor to give birth to twins...