- Text Size +

Chapter 7

Cala made a painful face. "Owww...", she said. It hurt.

The little police officers kept shooting at her, but since her skin was thick and the mass of her flesh huge, the bullets didn't do much damage. They where like stings of nettles or ants, but still hurt Cala.

"You mean", she said, her face twisted with annoyance and pain. "Here!"

She slapped the policemen with her flat hand. "Here, here, here!" Tears welled up in her eyes as she smashed the little men and women, hardly as big as an inch to her, like gnats under the palm of her huge hand.

"Mean! Mean to Cala!" she cried, crying. She picked up a police car and threw it away like a child being angry of loosing a game. It flew a mile through the air before it landed on a street, right on a traffic pile of people trying to flee Denver. It smashed three cars and severely hurt their inhabitants from impact. Cala continued slapping, policeman and innocent bystander alike. Her huge hand was full of reddish dots, as was the street.

But as she was hitting and crying, she started to grow again. The annoyance and sadness had triggered the natural regeneration process of the potion, making her not only her wounds close but also causing another growth. She grew further and further, from her present height of 200 feet to 300, then 400 and rising.

Professor Bennett was working like mad in his lab. He had already made a lot of antidote, but now, he had to make more and quick! He heard what was happening in Denver on the radio broadcasting the latest news, which was standing in his lab. He had seen Cala walk away, 50 feet tall half an hour ago, and immediately realized a single syringe of antidote wasn't enough to neutralize the growth. He needed at least the quantity of the stuff Cala drank, a full lab beaker. And that took time.

"Oh, Cala, you nitwit, what have you done?" he thought. "What will become of us?" He worked like possessed and tried not to be too distracted by the news reports on the radio, telling of a death toll in the thousands and buildings being downtrodden. As he heard that Cala was growing again, prof. Bennett realized that it was an extreme negative emotion, like fear, annoyance or sadness that made her grow further. Cala shouldn’t be bothered, he knew that, but could he convince the authorities of that? Hardly. They would send the army and then...

Cala, in the meantime, had grown to the height of 600 feet. The police force had been flattened to red pancakes under her hands. Angrily, Cala turned and slammed her fist in the building that was her home. She was frustrated, and as usual, hit everything in sight. When this happened in her home or the academic clinic she was locked in a small bare room for half an hour, then she had normally cooled off. But now, there was no room big enough to contain her already 650 feet long body.

Cala, still crying, hammered the building over and over again. The logo on top of it broke off, floor after floor was demolished under the huge slams of her equally huge fist, ceilings broke like plywood and steel file cabinets bent like made of tin foil. The employees as well as several inhabitants of Cala's home fled, but those that ran out of the main entrance met a quick but gory death as a frustrated Cala hammered her now two-story-house-sized fist on them.

When she had reduced the entire building to rubble she had calmed down. Her growth halted. She was now 700 feet tall. Cala stood up, looking around once again. She had no idea where to go or what to do.

From her height, she had a nice view of Denver. The skyscrapers stood proudly in the city's centre, and Cala smiled as she saw something beautiful. It was the Republic Plaza, reflecting the sunlight. Sparks of whitish light danced across its walls. Cala smiled and walked towards the Plaza, drawn by the glitter of the countless windows in the sunlight. "Nice" she said. "Nice lights. Cala like!"

She crushed houses by threes and fours under her now huger feet, they broke like empty nutshells with a small crunch. A fairly large villa was pressed into the ground while the boarding garage was obliterated under her big toe as she walked by, and an entire gas station including three cars disappeared under her foot a few steps later.

When Cala reached the Republic Plaza, she smiled like a child and embraced it. The building was still a few feet taller than she was, but she was able to wrap her arms around it. Pressing her breasts against the walls, her nipples tingled. It was a nice, warm feeling the sunlight-warmed glass sent through her body via her nipples, and Cala started to feel horny.

"Cala horn!" she said. "Cala warm legs!" She always said that when she wanted sex.

The giantess rubbed her breasts against the Republic Plaza, her hardened nipples first rubbed along and then broke through the glass. Cala began fingering herself. As she looked down to her groin, she saw gawking people, now little dots for her, standing at her feet. They were onlookers, people who were fleeing from the Republic Plaza, brave but foolish pedestrians taking pictures of her and journalists.

Cala bent down, scooped up a handful of the dots (roughly half of them died as she did so) and inserted them all in her dripping cunt. They fit in nicely, her vagina was as big as a pedestrians’ tunnel. Seven people were still alive as the darkness of her cunt engulfed them. They tried to get out, not thinking they would fall to their deaths, and struggled violently to push the moist, fleshy walls of Cala's pussy away. To no avail. On the contrary, their squirming inside her love tunnel made her feel even more horny. Cala screamed with pleasure, rubbing her breasts and crotch against the Republic Plaza, harder and harder. Concrete broke off, raining down on whatever and whomever stood at her feet.

The electric cables running through the skyscraper became bared as more of the stone broke off, and the copper wires sent an electric current running through Cala as she touched them. She was too massive to be killed by the voltage, and the feeling sent an even more pleasant, exciting wave through her body.

Her little captives felt Cala's cum mulching out of her pussy alls and running through her love tunnel from all directions. Like resin from trees covering insects in the age of the dinosaurs, the giantess' lovers were covered and smothered in the thick gooey fluid. Cala's honey engulfed them completely, ending their lives in a way no one had even briefly thought of in their weirdest dreams.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!" she exclaimed as she came. The electric current and the rubbing against the walls made her come. The biggest orgasm Denver had ever seen hit the Republic Plaza with such a force the building broke in half. As Cala's cum shot out her love tunnel, taking her unwilling and without exception deceased lovers with it, the upper half of the building slowly fell backwards.
It landed on a parking lot, burying dozens of cars and killing whomever was still inside it.

Cala laughed dumbly. "Nice. Cala happy,” she said blissfully. It was such a good feeling! And the people certainly had had a good time as well.

Looking straight ahead over the now broken off Republic Plaza, she spotted the academic clinic again. Knowing she only saw the building when she had to work, she concluded she had to go there and clean the place. So she did.