- Text Size +

Chapter 6

Cala wasn't trained to hold her pee. She usually wore a diaper. But now, she was naked and simply let her urine go. She pissed where she stood and as she did so, looked at the little people, the size of her fingernail, running. Then she saw her golden pee running between her legs, towards them. Little did she know that her pee was like a tidal wave to the people down there, crashing down on the street about 120 feet from her groin. Her pee wasn't strong enough to wash away the people, but it soaked everyone it caught.

As she was pissing, Cala felt the muscles of her ass getting tight. She had to take a shit as well. Walking a few steps, crushing about three dozen people, six cars and several traffic signs in the process, she bent her knees. To the shock of many people from Denver, she started to shit. Her logs, each easily 15 feet long and 2 feet thick, fell down on the already mangled street, breaking open the tarmac further as the countless pounds of stinking waste hit the ground.
An unfortunate guy, trying to get in his car and drive away, was smashed with his vehicle as a large, hard log of shit fell down from 35 feet above, hitting both him and his car like a falling tree trunk. It hit the roof of the vehicle, bore itself halfway through it and finally fell forward on the engine. It smashed everything. Cala's terd killed a full-grown man and destroyed a car!

Cala emptied her bowels without shame. The people next to her growing pile of shit passed out from the stench, others had to throw up from nausea. Cala produced a nice dump, easily six feet high and covering the full width of the street, the stench of with would keep anyone not wearing a gas mask at bay. Denver had seldom seen a more effective roadblock.

Having done her duty, Cala started to walk again, not knowing where she was or where to go to. People died anew by the dozens under her feet, and street lanterns, cars and traffic signs were crushed again, as were countless houses. Then, after a minute or so, Cala halted and looked down. She addressed the tiny people running away from her.

"Cala wants go home. Where?" she said to a guy she had selected with her eyes.

No answer.

Cala bent over and picked the small man up between thumb and forefinger. But as she did so, she squeezed far too tight. The poor guy she had selected was squeezed empty between her huge fingers like a tube of toothpaste as he was lifted up to her face.

"Cala wants go home," she said to the man, who looked like a deflated balloon the shape of a human, while blood and innards dripped off her fingers. "Where me home?"

Still no answer. Cala then threw the corpse away and selected another person, with the same result. The giantess didn't understand. In the clinic, she had someone who picked her up every evening, and everybody talked to her. But now, no one was there and helped her. As she scanned Denver, she suddenly saw her home. Cala recognized the white logo on top of the five-story building. The place was four city blocks away, rows of houses, offices and two skyscrapers lay between her and the building. Happily, Cala walked towards it.

Straight.

She stepped on the little houses, crunched cars and indeed destroyed trees now, but she didn't bother. Cala was so happy having found her home she had forgotten the director's orders.
As she pushed a fairy large office building out of her way, it broke in two, the upper part landing right on top of a mob of onlookers standing on the street next to it. Hardly anyone survived the impact as countless tons of concrete and stone came crashing down upon them.

Between her and her home stood two large skyscrapers, bigger than Cala, used as offices as well. The gap between them was just a bit to narrow for Cala to simply walk through, but fixed as she was to get to her home, she tried anyway instead of walking around them.

Cala squeezed herself between the two office buildings, but her 200 feet tall body was a bit too large to fit. She wasn't able to make the large, firm building collapse, but as her breasts brushed one side of a building as she tried, her nipples smashed countless windows. Her butt rubbed tightly against the other one.

Because Cala hadn't wiped her ass after taking her shit, it was still dirty. As she squeezed herself between the two skyscrapers, she smeared the shit still sticking on her asscrack over the windows of the skyscraper behind her.
One guy, who was a secret assfetishist, hadn't fled like his colleagues as the giantess approached, but remained in his office goggling out of the window at her marvelous ass. What a behind! He came in his pants as he saw Cala struggling to get between the two towers. However, as he was looking out of the window was a bit too slow to retreat as she walked past him. The little peeping Tom was caught in the brown sticky mass of her shit like a fly. He was dragged several yards along the wall, covered with Cala's cloying waste, before the rubbing of her ass against the wall made him fall down. Luckily, he landed in a pool and survived. The five months he spent in hospital to mend his mangled body was a small price to pay, considering the many victims Cala already had made and would be making.

As Cala reached her home, she smiled down at the building. For her dimwitted brain, it was not strange at all it only came up to her shins now. She waited for the front doors to open, but they remained closed. After a minute, Cala decided to knock.

She bent down, getting on her knees, but as she did so, she stretched her legs behind her. They ploughed through several offices standing on the other side of the street, the inhabitants of which had just breathed a sigh of relief as the giantess had walked past them. But now, two large naked feet the size of a small boat crashed into them like huge pink battering rams. With a thunderous crash the buildings collapsed, covering Cala's ankles and calves and about a hundred employees with dust and debris. Only Cala survived it.

The giantess made a fist and knocked. The doors, just the size of her knuckles, flew through the corridor of the home as she hit them. Cala looked inside and was confused. She couldn't enter the home, that much she grasped. By why couldn't she? Her mind was unable to provide a solution.

"Cala wants go home," she finally said to the open doors. "Let Cala in. Me home here."

Many sudden stings in her thigh and legs distracted her. Looking behind her, she saw what caused it. The police had arrived and was shooting at her.