- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You might be wondering why I suddenly stopped posting last time after I started up quality family time, and why i'm suddenly posting again, to keep it simple, last time I was posting I received a hateful message detailing what that person thought was wrong with me, my story, and he/she carefully went about how they thought my home life and my rekationship with my family must be in order for my stories to even exist. Needless to say I was angry, and I altogether gave up on writing out my fantasies, but for some unknown reason I checked this site again the other day, it had been a long time obviously, and I decided to see how my last post had done. To my astonishment you guys seriously seemed to like my story, and were willing to comment and review on it to keep it going. It gave me releif to see so many eager people share what they loved about my stories. I can't promise posts every day, week, or month, but when I can find the free time, I'll continue to add to my stories, thanks guys and gals.

-Jake 

Dinner was awkward, to say the least. Jake wandered about his massive plate, with little bite sized versions of the family's meal stacked in the center. Jake absentmindedly nibbled at his Broccoli while his mother droned on about how his life would hardly be affected by his new size. Jake payed no attention and instead cast wary glances in Skylar's direction.

 

Skylar at her food in silence, her eyes never leaving her tiny brother. Beneath the table her toes twitched and curled, she rubbed one foot over the other, imagining her tiny brother beneath her feet. She herself was surprised by her sudden want to absolutely dominate Jake. The way she felt when she had him pinned, just thinking about it made her, well.....wet.

 

“Can I be excused mom?” She asked politely, her eyes still on Jake.

 

“Of course dear, scrape your plate” Her mother said, pointing her fork for effect.

 

She did as she was told and walked quickly upstairs. Once in her room she immediately slid her pants to her ankles, kicking them into the corner of her room. She practically leaped from the door to her bed in her pair of bright blue panties. She slid her shirt up over her head and undid her bra.

 

Skylar relaxed her body and closed her eyes. Immediately her tiny brother came to mind. She pictured him sprinting across her carpet, her bare feet following, practically stalking him. He ran for his life from her wiggling pink toes.

 

Skylar slid a hand into her panties, the other on her left breast, massaging her nipple. Her index finger went to her clit, massaging it slowly, rotating.

 

He almost escaped but he tripped just as her toes found him. He screamed as her huge toes curled around him.

 

Skylar pressed her finger inside her moist organ, sliding it up and down the sensitive walls to the image of her baby brother beneath her feet.

 

She bit her lip as she imagined squashing him flat beneath her sole. She began to spill onto the bed as her finger probed deeper and deeper, her toes curling.

 

Her last thought was of her micro brother disappearing between her wiggling toes before she exploded into her sheets, gasping loudly.

 

“Oh fuck...” she muttered, tossing the sheets and changing her panties. After she'd changed, Skylar headed back downstairs to find the rest of the family in the living room, watching a movie.

 

“Hey Sky, come watch with us!” Her mother said, Jake resting in her lap.

 

“Can I hold Jake?” she asked as innocently as possible.

 

Jake gave her a look of loathing but her mother just smiled.

 

“Of course sweetie!” she said, absolutely loving how much Skylar was starting to care for her little brother.

 

Skylar grinned, snatching Jake from his mother's lap. Rather than seat herself, Skylar walked into the kitchen, saying “I'm gonna make popcorn if anyone wants any!”

 

Neither Brooke nor Amy replied so Skylar grabbed a bag of pop corn, setting her tiny brother on the counter.

 

“You and I are going to have sooooo much fun!” Skylar said enthusiastically as she prepared the snack.

 

“Sky come on! What you did earlier was-” Jake shuddered, “bad enough! You can't do anything like that again!”

 

“Oh?” Skylar said, rising and eyebrow. She turned to face him. “And what's to stop me? You?” She grinned and jabbed a finger into his chest, knocking him down.

 

“Sky cut it out!” Jake said as he scrambled back to his feet.

 

The microwave timer went off and Skylar removed the popcorn. She reached for Jake just as an idea dawned on her. She picked him up and lifted him over the bowl.

 

“Sky! Skylar!?” Jake shouted as he was dangled over her snack.

 

She only smiled and let him plummet into the bowl.

 

Walking back to the living room, she took her seat and began to snack, her tiny brother running for his life in the bowl below. She casually popped a few bites into her mouth, watching Jake duck and dive her giant fingers.

 

Jake dived beneath a large piece of popcorn as Skylar's massive fingers searched the bowl.

 

Is she trying to EAT ME!? Jake thought frantically as he did all he could to avoid being caught. He felt the warm tips of her giant fingers close on his ankle.

 

“No!!!” He shouted as he was lifted out of the bowl, his stomach churned as gravity shifted, he was upside down as he passed Skylar's perky chest, up to her smiling face.

 

She smiled at him, her blue eyes sparkling. She tossed a lock of blonde hair out of her face and opened her mouth wide, her large pink tongue slid out of her mouth, drooping down her chin, a bit of drool collecting at it's top and dropping into the bowl below.

 

“Sky NO!!!” Jake cried as he drifted towards her gaping maw.

 

She shut her mouth suddenly, giggling.

 

“Oh come on, I was just kidding!” she said, letting him fall to her lap.

 

Jake spent the rest of the movie being pet by his giant sister, her finger constantly running down his back as she cooed over him.

 

Eventually the movie ended and their mother stood, yawning.

“Well, off to bed for everyone!” she said with a warm smile.

 

“Can Jake sleep with me?” Skylar asked.

 

Jake gaped first at his sister, then at his mother, not daring to move as he watched his mother decide.

 

“Well.....I suppose he'd be safe with you....and you two have been getting along so well!”

 

“Mom no!” Jake shouted, “I can't sleep with my sister!”

 

“Thanks mom!” Skylar said quickly, sprinting upstairs before Jake could make any valid points.

 

She slammed her door shut and set Jake on the bed, grinning down at him excitedly.

 

“Sky please, let's just stop all this!” Jake pleaded with her.

 

“Sorry little bro” Skylar said, sliding her shirt over her head, exposing her large chest, “But you and I are gonna be spending a lot more time together”.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Don't worry about commenting or reviewing guys, It was kinda unfair for me to ask for a ton of review to keep this story going, when honestly I don't know when I'll be able to post again, but keep in mind it seriously helps guys!