- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Never expected so many positive reviews guys, thanks for the support! I'll keep the chapters coming! Be patient for the good stuff though!

"Mom, please, don't make me wear these" Jake pleaded with his mother, tugging at the itchy clothes his mother had removed from one of her ceramic dolls. They were slightly larger than he was, and were clearly not made for comfort. He looked ridiculous.

"Well I’m sorry sweetie" his mother said, smiling warmly in that motherly way, "if you don't like them you could always walk around naked".

"Yeah" said Skylar, smirking from the rooms doorway, "Maybe this whole shrinking thing will help make you look a bit bigger down there".

"Skylar! I'm sure he was perfectly developed before the accident!" His mother said, not realizing how embarrassing all this was, even if she was defending him.

"It's fine mom, really, I’ll wear them" Jake said, sighing.

"Okay sweetie, here, step on" his mother lowered her hand to the bed her son stood on.

Jake climbed on unsteadily, still not used to being held by someone, it made him feel like an object, a doll

Skylar smiled, amused, as her tiny brother was carried from the room by their mother, laughing to herself as she noticed how bothered he was by all of this. She'd never dreamed he could be this vulnerable. His predicament created the perfect opportunity for her to really humiliate him. From the moment she'd seen him, tiny and motionless on that hospital bed, she knew that this was what she'd always wanted. Maybe not this exact scenario, but for him to helpless, puny, confused and conflicted, and all it took was for him to shrink.

She was shaken from her thoughts as her speck of a brother was shouting a question up at her.

"Hey! Earth to Skylar! Hello!?" He was shouting, waving his arm.

"What!? I mean, um, what is it little bro?" Skylar said, correcting herself in front of their mother, "How can your big sissy help out?"

"How about by leaving!" Jake said angrily, "Don't you have anything better to do than follow me around!?"

Skylar did have more important things to be doing, mostly schoolwork, but ever since they'd gotten home she'd been trying to convince her mother that she was responsible enough to take care of her tiny brother.

"I just want to make sure nothing bad happens to you Jake..." She said, conveying a different message with her eyes which were locked on his and said "shut the hell up".

"Awww, Skylar, why don't you watch Jake for awhile, you've been such a caring older sister."

"What!?" Jake said spinning and facing his mother who was preparing to make dinner.

Skylar fought to contain her obvious excitement and instead forced herself to say, "are you sure mom? He's still adjusting to everything at his new size."

"Yeah mom! I'm adjusting still!" Jake shouted desperately.

"Yes, I’m sure dear, you've shown enough responsibility for me to believe you'll watch out for your baby brother, besides" their mother said, laughing, "watching me cook can't be very interesting".

Jake's jaw dropped, it was like he didn't even exist. "Mom no! Here is fine!"

Skylar didn't wait for another invitation. "Thanks mom!"

She turned to Jake who was backing away slowly from her.

"Come here little bro, you and I can play together, like we used to!"

Her hand loomed forward and Jake was enclosed in her grip. 

He felt every step she took as she ran upstairs to her room, his teeth jarring together with each impact. He started to sweat, not only from being trapped in his sisters hand, but because he was beginning to get extremely nervous as he wondered what her idea of "play" was.

Jake felt gravity shift as he was lowered. His sister's hand opened, dropping him to the carpet below. He landed awkwardly and fell to his side. His sister walked back to the door, her footsteps booming.

She closed the door and locked it, turning and facing him slowly, smirking down at him.

Jake stood shakily and took a few steps backwards, awaiting his sister’s next move.

Skylar bent her knee, sliding the shoe off of her left foot and dropping it loudly to the floor, doing the same with her right foot, wiggling her socked toes and grinning.

"Skylar, whatever you’re thinking, stop it" Jake said, growing uneasy at the look she was giving him.

Skylar didn't reply, but began to walk forward slowly, her smile growing as she got nearer to him.

Jake looked from his sister's giant approaching feet and back to her face.

"Sky...w-wait, Sky!" Jake said, panicking. 

He began to back away again, even faster, but his foot caught in the carpet and he fell to the floor.

He winced, rubbing his back. His eyes widened as he saw the huge white sole of his sisters sock lowering itself onto him.

"Sky wait! What the hell are you doing!?"

Jake screamed, but it became muffled as Skylar pressed her foot onto him.

She laughed, satisfied with the feeling of empowerment she was getting out of this, relishing in the feeling of her tiny brother squirming beneath her foot.

Meanwhile Jake was struggling for dear life. The already suffocating material Skylar's sock was made from also happened to be damp with her sweat, making things all the more revolting as she grinded her foot over him, back and forth, over and over.

Jake would have screamed, cried for help, but every time his mouth opened he tasted that disgusting salty, sour taste of his big sister's foot.

Skylar giggled as she finally pulled her foot away. A small impression had been left in her carpet, and her miniscule brother lay motionless in its center.

She got to her knees, thinking she might've hurt him, but smiled as she saw him lurch upward, coughing furiously.

"You okay Jakey?" she asked in a playful tone.

"Okay!?" Jake shouted up at her between coughs, "Okay!? You nearly crushed me to death beneath your disgusting foot!"

"Oh come on now, it wasn't that bad was it?" She said, pouting.

Jake stared at her in disbelief. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" he said, getting to his feet.

Skylar pinned him back down with her finger.

"Now now, that's no way to talk to your sister".

Jake heard his mother's voice echo from downstairs, "dinner!"

"Coming!" Skylar shouted back.

She turned back to Jake and looked at him, a menacing look in her eyes. 

"Not a word to mom or Brooke, understand?" she asked him, "or do you want to get stepped on? It would be so easy anyways..."

Jake looked into the eyes of his sister and new she meant it.

He swallowed his pride and nodded.

"Good, now climb on" she said, extending her palm.

Jake began to have very dangerous thoughts as to what his future my hold if he was left in his sister's care. He shuddered, hoping that he wouldn't have to deal with this for much longer.