- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It feels good to be back in the community. Anywho, this story is for entertainment purposes only, any similarities between persons living or dead is purely coincidental. 

  I haven't been here long, I don't think but there's really no telling. Time passes by relatively slowly around here. My body is surrounded on each side by a wall; a perfect box is what contains me. Monotony is a real mind killer. Who did this to me?  Annie? Angela? Andrea...? Andrea! Andrea was her name.  Andrea was quite the wild woman that I had met outside The Spectre; a shitty hip hop joint I had frequented during my undergrad years. I don't know why I kept coming here either...My roommate and I would get too drunk, women would show very little interest and I'd lose the little bit of extra money i had stockpiled during the week. Andrea made all of this change that one night I had accidently  bumped into her. She didn't have the prettiest face nor did she have a hourglass figure but she was fun, nontheless and I loved partying with her. Initial attraction was damn near non-existent and something about her didn't seem quite right but I don't know why I was so drawn to this one girl. My roommate definitely wasn't. The crazy thing is, I don't exactly remember how or why we clicked.

 

Every time I would go to The Spectre on Thursdays after meeting this woman I'd thank the bouncer, sit at the bar and buy two La Paz margaritas. Without fail, she'd show up a little late in stunning attire and thank me for "fueling her alcoholic tendencies" in her sultry latin accent. She was always dressed to kill and never wore the same outfit twice I realized. We'd dance a little and even drink a little more and every night ended the same: we'd be kicked out of the club hand in hand a bit tipsy and end up walking to the nearby park and just talk about irrelevant topics under the starry skies. I wanted to be a Radiologist and she was still getting her general courses out of the way so that made me a bit wary. This was probably  a "relationship" that was unlikely to go anywhere. "The world will guide me on the right path, eventually" she always said. Andrea's eyes were beautiful to stare into and I caught myself doing it often. On this night especially, I just wanted to melt in them.

 

Time had continued on and Andrea and I had grown to speak and spend time with one another outside of The Spectre. I'd take Statistics books to her apartment complex to study and she'd do the same at my place for English... for at least a little while until more carnal desires oversaturated our minds. Our sex life was difficult to explain. She always took the bottom position preferring I be the one in charge but by the end of the night I always felt as though she was ultimately in control of what direction our night together was heading. Sure I'd plan to begin with missionary and coerce her into oral but I'd always end up kissing her inner thighs, performing cunnilingus and massaging her soles with my tongue... just degrading actions that wouldn't have normally crossed my mind. I never had a problem with this nor did I voice my concerns. This was just one of the many odd circumstances that arose whenever I spent time with my newly found love.

 

Recent history is where shit gets a little foggy. Andrea and I had celebrated our six  month anniversary with a dinner at a semi-exlusive Italian joint downtown and on a whim decided to return to The Spectre for old times' sake. La Paz margaritas, electro-infused rap music blaring and memories flooded my memories and I couldn't have been happier. We walked or rather stumbled back to her place for a bit more rambunctious fun in the bedroom- - after all, it was our anniversary.

 

I got on my knees and removed her feet from the well-worn heels that they had occupied. I then kissed the top of her foot and her soles. First left, then right. Removing my clothes I began to help her remove hers which had oddly become customary of our sex life in just a few short months. It's weird how "right" this all felt. "Thank you for the night out, Adam. Now is your chance to make it a night I'll never forget..." she purred seductively. "You love me, don't you?" Oddly, I haven't heard my name in a while, it seems. Without a word, I begin kissing her all over. Not just pecks, mind you, but enamored, passionate, almost desperate kisses. On her neck, breasts, legs, ass, and the soles that I knew almost as well as I knew myself. Andrea climbed over me and licked her lips and gave a sly seductive smile that I had grown to associate with my favorite sexual act. I hadn't seen her do this in months. Her tongue teased the head of my penis for a torturous amount of time. More and more of me was slowly penetrating inside of her deliciously wet mouth- - heaven couldn't have been as magical. "Beg me to let you finish inside of me" she dared. "You'll do anything to come for me, won't you?" And I did. "Anything, baby", I replied. "I'll do anything to cum right now for you". Immediately after professing these words, I orgasmed into the mouth of my beautiful Andrea and began to fall asleep. She smiled an almost wicked smile I'd never seen on her face before.

 

I awoke. The next morning was the moment I realized something was wrong. Not physically visually but it was as though an omen had released itself into the air. "Baby?" a familiar voiced called from the bed I had just left. It wasn't quite right, though. That accent I had fallen for seemed tainted with poison. I even felt a faint tinge of fear. Andrea suddenly made me feel smaller in my own skin. "Will you drive me to University? I really don't feel like moving my car." Without word, I obliged. 

 

 God, my head hurts.  These memories feel so odd coming back to me. More time had passed and I had began to reflect the minimized stature that Andrea had inflicted upon me.  I was a bit less self guided, I required her input before decisions... Hell I even felt shorter around her and incomplete without her. That one damned word began to dominate my every existance. Baby. Whenever Andrea asked me to do something I would do it without fail. I loved her so it wasn't a big deal, but her request became more and more bizarre and demanding.  The most crucial of these demands is forever burned into my memory.

 

"Baby, take off your clothes and come here." she coldly acquiesed. She was at the coffee table in her living room with miscellaneous English material scattered all over the place wearing one of my oversized t-shirts. "Rub my feet while I study." This went on for a bit of and hour and she apparently grew bored of this game. "Adam, you can stop now." I did so with frightening speed. "You've been the best man I've ever been with, and I love you almost as much as you love me... I want you to pray to me. I want you to submit all of yourself to me"

 

Her wording was so strange but it felt amazing to be loved and desired  by someone so perfect as her. "I need you to serve me forever. Can you do that, baby?" I kissed her toes rapidly as if to confirm my decision. With a flash my perspective had completely warped. The wooden finish beneath coffee table became my new expansive starry sky, the lush carpet of her apartment  became a swampy marsh of lint and odorous foot perspiration and Andrea's now massive toes became five fortresses in front of me. I felt a sick gravitation towards them.

 

"Even at your new size you can't resist me can you baby?" It's true. I couldn't. I'm not sure if I couldn't by choice or if she really had a magical hold on me but the end result was the same. Andrea's feet would continue dominate my life. "You look so cute down there at my toes! You were destined to be beneath me, Adam! I knew there was a reason I loved you!" she gigggled.

 

I couldn't exactly tell you when that happened. It doesn't seem that long ago but there's no telling. Monotony is a real mind killer. I haven't even seen above her ankles for ages, let alone her face. I don't even think I remember what it looks like. I assume she still attends college because she leaves me in a dark box of sorts when she's away. Some time later she removes me from it and I instinctively resume my task of lapping at her feet like the lovesick puppy I am. Sometimes I think life is better for it. No responsibility, no questions just a life of servitude at the feet of my goddess. God, I love her. She's perfect. She's my everything. I'm just a toy for her and I belong beneath my empress... my empress... Ana? Alana? Andrea...? That's it! Andrea! Her name was Andrea! Andrea was a wild woman I met...