- Text Size +

Where am I? I looked all around and the only thing I saw was white. White as far as the eye can see. The last I remember Candace was giving me the roughest time of my life and now . . .Holy shit, did I die? B-but . .where is . ..this? There's . .nothing, I'm literally no where. Afterlife? More like purgatory this seems like.

 

Am I back to normal? It's impossible to know without anything to compare myself to.

 

1 foot 6 inches.

 

Who the hell said that? . .1 foot 6 inches . .is that my current height? . .I turned every which way trying to pin point the voice, it was so weird like it sounded everywhere but at the same time nowhere at once. “ W-who's there?!” . . . . No response. “ Dana! . .I know it's you! Come on, enough of the games!”

 

“ Are you lost little boy?”

 

I nearly jumped out of my shoes when I heard someone behind me. I could pinpoint this voice and so I looked behind me. It was a lady . .she looked familiar though. I remember I saw her the other day at work, wait a minute didn't she have a . .

 

On cue from behind her the woman's daughter joined from the fray. “ Hey look mom! I'm so much taller than him.” She enthusiastically stated.

 

It's deja vu all over again only scaled up. I was barely taller than the girl last time around, now I can barely differentiate both of there heights from each other. The kid is a giant and the mom is gianter if that's even a word.

 

“ I'm not lost, I work here!” The hell? Why did I say that? I was planning to stand there dumbfounded a bit longer, but those words came out of my mouth. What was equally as strange I looked down and noticed I was in my work attire.

 

“ Hehehe, they hire little people here.” The daughter laughed. She was really fascinated by me. Being as young as she is, it must be a treat for her to see an adult be so much smaller than herself. I imagine in her mind she'd think someone in employment to be grown and in a position of some authority, not someone who she could stare over there heads and nearly small enough to be one of her toys. I understood that, but a girl 3x your height was still frightening.

 

Disregarding my safety or consent, the girl straight up lifted me up off the ground. She looked like she surprised herself at how easy it was, tossing me up a few times and catching me in confirmation of the fact.

 

“ Can I bring him home with me Mom? He's about little enough to be one of my toys and more interesting for sure?” Hell, I'm just glad she asked. If her Mom wasn't around, she wouldn't have had a second thought about taking me with her.

 

“ No, no, you can't do that. His parents will look for him. Put him down.” Her mother said, her phrasing was particularly interesting implying that it'd be okay if no one was going to find out I was gone. Nonetheless it did succeed it getting her daughter to set me on the ground.

 

“ Speaking of which, should I help you find your parents?”

 

Similar to before she disregarded me saying I was a capable adult and employee at that. “ I swear, I'm an employee who works here. I can take care of myself.” I again spoke against my will. My assertion was met by a laugh from the mother who looked like she gave up on holding in how funny it sounded for a 1 and a half foot tall man to think he could do anything on his own. At least the first time she tried to treat me with a level of dignity and respect, now she didn't care.

 

“ I'm sorry . .” She said wiping off a tear. “ It's just so hard to believe that you can work here being so tiny. I think I'll find taller help.” She turned to walk way.

 

“ Bye-bye small man.” The daughter added.

 

“ W-wait I can help I swear!” I blurted out.

 

“ Uhuh.” The mother said in a tone ripe with sarcasm. “ Come find me if you need me to help find your mom and dad sweetie.” She concluded, walking off and soon faded away.

 

That was a great deal more degrading than last time, but I still was still no further in solving my dilemma of where am I, if I'm alive, or . .anything. “ Very funny Dana. .. come on, we need to talk!” I shouted. This has to be her doing, I'm positive.

 

“ I knew it . .”

 

“ T-Taylor!?” Oh shit . .this is going to be several times worse. Materializing an instant it was another familiar face I met recently, a very pretentious and bratty one. It's that huge brat again and now when I say huge, I really mean huge.

 

“ I knew something was different about you, before the doctor called you back. You were already small, but you were definitely smaller right when you left.” She explained. I had a feeling she noticed back there, I didn't care though since I was under impression I'd never see her again. Given that here we are yet again though it's safe to say I was wrong.“Seeing you here now though, you're punier than I remember.”

 

Screw this, reason isn't an option with this brat. I turned tail and began a run for it before the conversation went any further. I was in luck it didn't seem like she was chasing me, I may actually make a getaway.

 

“ Stop!” She commanded. I bet you'd think there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell that I'd really stop and listen to her. Except . . that's exactly what I did. As soon as the order hit my eardrums and processed in my brain my body came to a complete halt. “ Is it polite to turn your back while someone is speaking to you?”

 

The appropriate response to that question would be a middle finger followed by me continuing to run. My body had other plans though and I turned around with my head hung low. “ No Taylor . .” I said.

 

“ Very good, next problem. .How did I say that you should refer to me.” Oh shit . .

 

“ Miss Taylor . .” I replied.

 

“ Now you're getting it, though you're so tiny now I think I deserve a new title, don't you agree?” Fuck no.

 

“ Yes Miss Taylor.”

 

“ Hmmm, how about Queen Taylor. How does that sound?”

 

Like shit. “ Wonderful Queen Taylor.”

 

“ Great, now then as the queen's pet, I think it's fitting for you to show your devotion to me. You can start by uuuuhh . .” This brat only wanted to demean and humiliate me and was putting her mind to work thinking of an efficient way. “ You can kiss my shoe.”

 

“ Yes, queen.” I braced myself mentally, resistance wasn't an option, my body was already listening to her order. I looked up at Taylor who had her hands on her hips grinning down at me with absolute arrogance. It wouldn't be a stretch to think she really thought herself a queen with how she loomed over her unwilling subject and ordered me around. I dropped to my knees and did the unfavorable task of lowering myself (albeit against my will) by placing my lips right onto the leather of her shoe. I stayed in position, my body likely won't stop until she's satisfied.

 

I know she's looking down at me, savoring the image of how undignified I looked down at her feet and kissing her shoe. “ Oh my god . .” She snickered. “ I really can't believe you did that. . . . .I mean come on, I know you're a runt and all, but I seriously didn't think you'd do it.”

 

“ I-I'm sorry . .queen.” Fucking hell, would I stop giving into this bitch!

 

She cackled harder turning her back to me. “ Man, seriously it's kinda embarrassing. Stop calling me queen, now you're just making me feel bad for picking on you. I'd feel less guilty poking fun at a pre-schooler. C ya.” She hardly got that out given she found the situation so hilarious.

 

“ Bye Taylor.” . .Get the hell away from me.

 

“ Ahem!” She said in irritation.

 

“ S-sorry, Miss Taylor!” I meekly corrected myself, reluctantly of course.

 

“ And don't forget it. Later shrimp.” She said nearly bursting out laughing again as she walked away.

 

As fucked up as my priorities may sound, right now my biggest regret is not being able to smack that girl in the face. 

 

“ Wow, how low have you stooped? Kissing peoples feet now?” W-what. . .It's unmistakable this time, I knew it's her for sure. I tilted my head up and well. . . I didn't have the proper range of motion to see that high up. It was Dana though in the flesh, right where Taylor was once standing. Every last one of the inches I lost now all belonged to her and she was breaking world records clocking in at 10'5 if my math is right.

 

“ What are you looking so scared of?” Dana beamed down out me, reading my expression perfectly. I can't let her know that though.

 

“ Save it. I'm not scared-”


BOO!” Her voice boomed with volume unexpected of even someone over 10 feet tall. The ferocity in the decibels of her voice sent chills down my spine, making me flinch and fall over at the sound.

 

“ S-stop it Dana! This is insane, look at me!!”

 

“ You're rather . . .petite.” Dana said nonchalantly, downplaying my size to a minimum.

 

“ Petite!? I cant possibly live like this! I can't do anything by myself, when is it going to stop!?”

 

“ Any time now.” She responded just as carelessly. I can't take much more of this . .

 

“ Any time now!? Am I just going to shrink until I die!? I .I . .no more! The deal's off!”

 

Dana erupted in a powerful laughter that made the empty space shake and damn near sent me into a panic attack by slamming a huge sole nearly as big as my whole body next to me.

 

You honestly think you can decide when this ends? You're going to see this through until the end whichever way I decide you're going to get there.” If there was ever an appropriate time to shit yourself, it'd be right now. I sat there static, it wasn't like before where my body acted against my wishes. Right now I was paralyzed in soul crushing fear hearing the hellacious divinity of Dana's statement.

 

Don't get too comfortable at that size, you're going to be getting smaller again very soon. I hope you feel well rested because it's time for you to get back at it.” Dana lifted her foot up again and I still couldn't work up the effort to move. Dana lined up her anvil of a foot perfectly with my body. “ Farewell for now.” She said, driving it full force onto my body.