- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Faye Ending
With a deep sigh, Kat moved to her aunts toes. She would be in trouble either way, but she felt like her sister would be far easier to deal with when angry, as opposed to her aunt.

Ten toes lay on the desk, spread out before her. Each toe almost matched her own height, and she was beginning to wish she'd found the strength to say no a minute ago. It was too late now though, both Melissa and Faye realized the choice Kat had made, and Faye's toes twitched in excitement, while Melissa sighed in disappointment.

Stepping to the side, Kat made her way to the slowly drying glob of lotion, when one of Faye's toes slid forward and stopped her in her tracks.

"No lotion. That man ruined that for me, so you'll just be going in bare handed." Faye said, rubbing her huge big toe onto Kat's shoulder.

Kat appreciated the gesture, though it almost made her fall down. Inhaling deeply, and steeling her nerves, Kat made her way to her aunts right foot, pressing both of her palms into the tremendous, fleshy toe. Both hands sank into the flesh far more than she expected, and she began to flash back to the last time she'd met her aunt Faye. Only a minute after their brief introduction, Faye immediately ordered Kat to work on pleasing her feet. Kat had been embarrassed at the time, but she did it in the hopes of pleasing her aunt.

She'd still been in High School then, and the entire moment was embarrassing. Now here she was again, years later, rubbing her aunts toes again. Faye closed her eyes as she reclined in the chair, moaning lightly in comfort at the sensations her niece brought to her feet.

Kat focused on the task at hand, hoping a good performance would get her an early dismissal. At least, that's what she kept telling herself. She knew Faye, and knew that Faye likely wouldn't care about Kat's performance. No, Kat simply wanted to gleam some form of affection from her aunt, and if it meant wearing her tiny body out on a task too large for her, she would do it.

"Keep going sweetheart." Faye encouraged.

Redoubling her efforts, Kat moved to the gap between the big and second toe. That delicious, intoxicating aroma was omnipresent here, and she found it more and more difficult to rationalize her enjoyment of various aspects of the giant feet she so commonly found herself at. Surely she wasn't some deviant with a foot fetish.

Was she?

"Oh my, Melissa I wish you could experience this. Those tiny, weak hands feel pressing into my big, mean feet." Faye said, grinning at the annoyed Melissa.

Kat kept moving, the giant toes around her becoming her entire world. She wanted to keep being around these feet, even if she didn't know why. She just hoped Faye wouldn't mention her apparent enthusiasm to Millie, her mother.

"I can't wait to tell your mother about the amazing job you're doing, Katherine!" Faye said, as if reading her niece's mind.

Kat groaned. Maybe Faye wasn't the lesser of two evils after all.