- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Melissa Ending
Sighing, Kat walked toward the towering soles of her sister, Melissa.

Melissa smiled down, enjoying the subservience Kat showed to her feet. Faye was visibly upset over the matter, but she would get over it. For now though, it was time to share some sisterly bonding.

"You made the right choice Kathy!" Melissa beamed, while lowering her foot down onto Kat's tiny body. She cast a deep, deep shadow onto her sister, who visibly quivered in anticipation.

Gently as she could, Melissa lowered her bare sole onto the girl, not stopping until the tiny girl's body was completely smothered by her warm, smooth sole. The feeling was indescribable, and she immediately knew why Faye was ready to fight over the chance to use Kat. The girl's frantic struggles sent small electric tingles from her sole all the way up her spine. She immediately resolved to experience this more often once Kat and her Aunt had left, it was simply too good to be a one time deal.

Underneath Melissa's foot, Kat found the situation quite different. The soft, giving flesh was everywhere, surrounding her like an airlock, and her frantic movements were more out of the need for air than anything else.

Still, that silent part of her remained though. Kat couldn't help it, as much as her brain told her she needed to escape, she felt a strong desire to just lie in place, and take the sensations in. The small pockets of air she was allowed were tainted with the smell of Melissa's feet. She inhaled deeply, her mind telling her it was for more air, her heart telling her it was just to absorb as much of that scent as possible.

She didn't know why she felt this way. She simply didn't understand what it was about her sister's feet that made her feel like this. Was she some kind of weirdo who liked feet? Or was it more related to the fact that it was her own flesh and blood?

The immense foot removed itself from Kat, and she could see the smiling face of her Melissa. Again those thoughts came to Kat's mind. What would it be like to be a giantess like the rest of her family? Would she one day get to experience size like that? Or was she forever sentenced to being a regular sized person, a bug among those closest to her?

Flashing a warm smile, Melissa's foot lowered again. Kat was again submerged in complete darkness, and she raised her arms, her mind telling her she should protest what was going on. Her heart wasn't in it though, and her raised hands were effortlessly brought down into the wood of the table, while the soft feet again found their way onto her body.

"I gotta tell you Aunt Faye, this feels quite nice." Melissa bragged.

"Hmph." Faye said, crossing her arms over her chest in annoyance.

"More importantly, thanks Kathy! You're the best sister anyone could ever ask for!"

Underfoot, Kat felt her heart swell with pride at the compliment. Though Melissa had gotten her into this dilemma in the first place, she felt confident that trusting her had been the right choice in the end.