[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A husband cheats on his wife to satisfy a foot fetish.  They say Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.  Well, our husband is soon to learn, that there is no Hell as terrible as a wife who is cheated upon - especially when that wife has the power to shrink you!


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 13434 Read: 43695
Published: October 04 2012 Updated: November 18 2012
Story Notes:

Opening notes: it isn’t usually my style to write stories about sadistic, killer, malicious giantesses, but for some reason or another, I found myself in the mood for one.  Also, unlike many of my previous stories, I actually have a full story arc planned out for this one.  It is going to involve other men brought into the milieu – some as additional victims, one and possibly others as tormentors to join in on and add to the giantesses’ fun.  Stay tuned.  I’ll add parts when time and work allows.  For those of you who love cruel giantesses, this is likely going to be one you’re going to enjoy.

1. PART ONE by Canaan [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1737 words)

2. PART TWO - "A Wife Becomes Dutiful to Her Husband's Needs" by Canaan [Reviews - 0] (1853 words)

And the show gets started... >:)

3. PART THREE - "Through the Looking Glass" by Canaan [Reviews - 1] (2147 words)

No fetishist stuff in this chapter.  Though, if you're following the story, I recommend reading it.  It explains a lot you'll want to know about when we start getting into later chapters of the story.  Enjoy!

4. PART FOUR - "Experiments" by Canaan [Reviews - 0] (2143 words)

Bring your air-sick bags!  You've been warned! >:)

5. PART FIVE - “Bewildering Turn of Events” by Canaan [Reviews - 0] (2352 words)

Sorry it has taken me this long to get the next installment going.  Life and work just took me by the scruff of the neck for a while.

No fetish stuff in this chapter.  But it is setting things up for the greater narrative as a whole.

Hope you enjoy!

6. Part Six - "It Begins" by Canaan [Reviews - 0] (3202 words)

After reading this installment, you'll probably figure out what the pipes are about.  If not, or if you're not sure, it will become clearer in upcoming installements.

For now, join Greg in his bewilderment.  And then join him in his pain.

Lots and lots of pain...

Enjoy!